Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis (1124 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight / Pacquiao To Fight Floyd Mayweather Wearing A £1.5m Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by falconey(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2015
The winner: Mayweather remains undefeated via
unanimous decision, with two judges scoring it
116-112 and the other 118-110. Mayweather landed
67 more punches according to CompuBox. Pacquiao
landed double-figure punches in only three out of 12
rounds. Accuracy, defense and ring generalship
clearly belong to Mayweather, even at age 38.

Round 12: Mayweather completes the fight as he did
in most of the rounds: owning the center of the ring
and not allowing Pacquiao to get inside.Mayweather
is too quick and too skilled defensively. Advantage:
Floyd.

Round 11: Mayweather comes out firing and lands at
his highest volume of the fight. Pacquiao has a brief
flurry, but Mayweather ducks and escapes back to
the center of the ring where he is completely
comfortable. Advantage: Floyd.

Round 10: Mayweather gets backed into the corner
but never absorbs more than a glancing blows and is
able to counter enough. Pacquiao was more active
but not nearly as accurate. Advantage: Floyd.

Round 9: Pacquiao draws cheers from the partisan
crowd with a flurry at the end of the round, but
Mayweather lands enough early and more frequently
to keep the fight in the center of the ring. Advantage:
Floyd.

Round 8: Pacquiao is the more active fighter, but
Mayweather more accurate, scoring with straight
rights. Mayweather baits Pacquiao to come forward,
then lands several counters. Advantage: Floyd.

Round 7: Mayweather takes control by keeping the
action in center of the ring and setting up Pacquiao
with the jab. Pacquiao was able to land with a
straight left, but Mayweather connected with greater
frequency. Advantage: Floyd.

Round 6: Pacquiao comes back with more volume
combinations that connect mainly to the body but
glance off Mayweather’s gloves up top. Pacquiao not
landing at high percentage but, Mayweather didn’t
land at all. Advantage: Manny.

Round 5: Mayweather scores on counterpunches
with Pacquiao laying back after a whirlwind Round 4.
More activity from Mayweather, who was able to
land combinations. Advantage: Floyd.

Round 4: Pacquiao begins throwing at a high rate
but lands only several times. Mayweather doesn’t
appear fazed, but Pacquiao appears to be gaining
confidence, landing on counterpunches and having
the crowd squarely behind him. Advantage: Manny.

Round 3: Mayweather keeps the action in the
center of the ring, attacking the body and landing
straight rights up top. Pacquiao swinging wildly and
missing. Advantage: Floyd.

Round 2: Pacquiao comes back strong, moving
Floyd into the corner and landing. Mayweather was
unable to connect with his right like in Round 1.
Advantage: Manny.

Round 1: Mayweather was more active than usual
in the early going and has already begun leaning on
Pacquiao and landed several scoring blows,
including a straight right. Advantage: Floyd.

http://9javibes.com/gist/mayweather-pacquiao-fight-floyd-mayweather-wins-by-unanimous-decision-round-by-round-analysis/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala, honeric01, semid4lyfe
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by kinglekan: 8:22am On May 07, 2015
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by kinglekan: 8:25am On May 07, 2015
Falconey, Francizy and TheSonofMark I need una endorsment ooooo!!
Make una report here now. cheesy
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Endorsement for boxing? Lekan, google Samuel Peter's post-match pictures and tell me what you think.cheesy
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by francizy(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehe, am solidly and liquidly behind you! But before you go, we'll have lala247 organize your last sex for you. Though we don't really care where she get the girl(s) from. We will make sure you enjoy your last days on earth before you enter the ring... wink cheesy
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by falconey(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2015
kinglekan:

by power vested in me as STRIPPERLORD I here by endorse you.

OK what are we endorsing?
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, am solidly and liquidly behind you! But before you go, we'll have lala247 organize your last sex for you. Though we don't really care where she get the girl(s) from. We will make sure you enjoy your last days on earth before you enter the ring... wink cheesy

Lol sure

Come hope ur supporting twaci
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by francizy(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Lol sure

Come hope ur supporting twaci

Is she a boxer too?
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

Is she a boxer too?

Yh grin
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
OP u sure u watch the fight in HD ?

cause i dont get

angry angry angry
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by francizy(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Yh grin

LoL.. Would love to fight her behind closed doors.. smiley wink
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. Would love to fight her behind closed doors.. smiley wink

Lol yh shes special

#teamtwaci
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by francizy(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Lol yh shes special

#teamtwaci

How was your day?
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

How was your day?

Yh its going ok thanks urs.. I hope we aint derailing oh
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by francizy(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Yh its going ok thanks urs.. I hope we aint derailing oh

LoL, does one get banned for derailing?

I had a fun day tho..
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

LoL, does one get banned for derailing?

I had a fun day tho..

Yes oh its rule break
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by francizy(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Yes oh its rule break

Lmao! When insults and threats fly here and there on NL and the culprits don't get banned. Now we get banned for derailing? Not good..
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by kinglekan: 7:18pm On May 07, 2015
falconey:

by power vested in me as STRIPPERLORD I here by endorse you.

OK what are we endorsing?

T~ Talented
W~Witty
A~ Admirable
C~ Charming
I~ Intelligent

Vote Twaci For Miss Nairaland

Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by falconey(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2015
kinglekan:

T~ Talented
W~Witty
A~ Admirable
C~ Charming
I~ Intelligent

Vote Twaci For Miss Nairaland

we know who will win nah! Kashibabie will win!.

It has been rigged already.
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by kinglekan: 7:28pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

Oga you too dey blow grammer jaweee!!

cheesy

I need ur support ooo for our delectable TWACI running for Miss NL.

What I need from you is quite simple. You are very active in politics and your post are very insightful. Having someone like you on my team would be of immense value.

Currently the campaign is on. When posting certain insightful comments, kindly attach the banner above to your post to spread the word.

Thanks for your endorsement. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by francizy(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Oga you too dey blow grammer jaweee!!

cheesy

I need ur support ooo for our delectable TWACI running for Miss NL.

What I need from you is quite simple. You are very active in politics and your post are very insightful. Having someone like you on my team would be of immense value.

Currently the campaign is on. When posting certain insightful comments, kindly attach the banner above to your post to spread the word.

Thanks for your endorsement. smiley

She duped me jawe... Been following her and all of a sudden she unfollows me without alarting me to return the favour... cry.. I been think say na just vote una wan ask for make I just cast vote dust hand.. Anyways, I will do it because of you but I hope I don't look like an arsehole carrying banner here and there sha.. cry
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by kinglekan: 8:09pm On May 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Endorsement for boxing? Lekan, google Samuel Peter's post-match pictures and tell me what you think.cheesy

LOL.. if I tell u say na boxing u sef go believe.

Chaiii, y do u want me to go thru such horror again. I bet even samuel peter himself wishes he could wipe that part of his memory. cheesy

Nwazz bro kindly scroll up to read my previous post. U would get my drift on the endorsement tingy. Let me know if you are on board too.

Thanks bro!! smiley
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by kinglekan: 8:12pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

She duped me jawe... Been following her and all of a sudden she unfollows me without alarting me to return the favour... cry.. I been think say na just vote una wan ask for make I just cast vote dust hand.. Anyways, I will do it because of you but I hope I don't look like an arsehole carrying banner here and there sha.. cry

We all have been guilty of ff and unff at some point. Please don't take it P. Thanks for looking at the whole thing in a very mature way.

Well you only have to put it up when you feel like. Especially when you write one of those epic comments. smiley

Thanks a lot. smiley

Cc: Twaci
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by francizy(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2015
kinglekan:

We all have been guilty of ff and unff at some point. Please don't take it P. Thanks for looking at the whole thing in a very mature way.

Well you only have to put it up when you feel like. Especially when you write one of those epic comments. smiley

Thanks a lot. smiley

Cc: Twaci

hehehehe, no wahala.. I hope my haters won't hate her too oh.. smiley
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by kinglekan: 8:32pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

hehehehe, no wahala.. I hope my haters won't hate her too oh.. smiley
cheesy
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by francizy(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy

Been trying to do this men.. Looks awkward, maybe not my thing sha.. You know I didn't study Marketing or any related course in the Uni.. sad

How do you guys confidently do that.. sad
Re: Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis by kinglekan: 7:59am On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Been trying to do this men.. Looks awkward, maybe not my thing sha.. You know I didn't study Marketing or any related course in the Uni.. sad

How do you guys confidently do that.. sad

LOL!! Well it really isn't hard you know. All you have to do is just show your support for her.

When its time to vote then we would need you to throw all you weight and influence in it.

Thanks bruv!!

CC: Orijin101
Naijaboiy

(1) (Reply)

Former Chelsea Physio Eva Carneiro Ties The Knot But Where's Mourinho? / Free To Air Station Showing Euro 2016 / These Athletes May Bring Olympic Medals For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.