Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate (2034 Views)

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Tgirl4real: On behalf of the judges, the 2 finalist will be going home with a brand new Honda CRV...oops!!!

I meant a gift token. grin

Scopy and Efe, Please check your mail. wink

Ahem!

Here's is the proper speech; grin grin grin

I would like to congratulate our finalists once again for coming out on top of our first ever family section debate. In appreciation of their excellence and hardwork, the moderators and judges would like to present both our winner and our second place contestant with the following prizes. For Efemena xy, for coming in 2nd place, please accept an amazon gift card for $X.

To our winner, Obinoscopy, we present you an amazon gift card for $Y. cheesy

We wish you both lots and lots of more ink to your pens. And please remind us never to get into any form of argument with you, ever. Lol.

Many thanks once again and cheers.

The moderators and the debate judges.

That sounds better. I had to hire a secretary to prepare that speech. grin

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate by DesChyko1(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Congrats to you, boss.. It was expected.. After all, we all know which sub-species have the more convoluted cerebrums.. *mischievous grin*

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate by DesChyko1(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:
..We wish you both lots and lots of more ink to your pen..is

Goddamn it!! I need to change my glasses!
Re: Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate by Obinoscopy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Ahem!

I would like to congratulate our finalists once again for coming out on top of our first ever family section debate. In appreciation of their excellence and hardwork, the moderators and judges would like to present both our winner and our second place contestant with the following prizes. For Efemena xy, for coming in 2nd place, please accept an amazon gift card for $X.

We wish you both lots and lots of more ink to your pens. And please remind us never to get into any form of argument with you, ever. Lol.

I can't believe my eyes. This $Y is very huge! I had to clean my eyes to be sure of the amount I saw (which was in dollars!)

I'm very grateful to the moderators and judges for this huge gift. May God bless you abundantly and replenish your purses in hundred folds. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Congrats, obino! kiss

Eehhhrrrmmmmm, we fit share that gift card? undecided wink

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate by EfemenaXY: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Ahem!

Lol!

Thanks for the gift card! I am pleasantly surprised as it was totally unexpected. But seriously Tgirl, the fun was in participating, nothing more. Nonetheless, well done to you, me, and everyone that participated in making this a fun activity... Make you do quick take up Ile and Jenny's offer on the new round of debates on the hoodless versus hooded thingy.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 04, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol!

Thanks for the gift card! I am pleasantly surprised as it was totally unexpected. But seriously Tgirl, the fun was in participating, nothing more. Nonetheless, well done to you, me, and everyone that participated in making this a fun activity... Make you do quick take up Ile and Jenny's offer on the new round of debates on the hoodless versus hooded thingy.. cheesy cheesy

angry angry angry sad sad sad
Tgirl, when is the next debate?
I have to gain from Nairaland too grin cheesy angry tongue
Re: Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate by Obinoscopy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
alutacontinua: Congrats, obino! kiss

Eehhhrrrmmmmm, we fit share that gift card? undecided wink
Yea we could. Just come over to my mansion wink.
Re: Congratulations To Obinoscopy - Winner Of The Family Section Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol!

Lol

I know u did cos of the fun in it. No one planned the gifts b4 hand. I'm glad you guys appreciate it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. / Diary Of New Iyawo(wife) / Is He Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.