Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. (1995 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by mazechdotcom: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Death is a very painful loss. Jiang Maode from China insists on keeping his wife's dead body in a freezer in his living room to be looking at than letting her go just like that. sad

Since his wife passed away, Jiang has been in tears and in pains. For 28 days following her death, Jiang cried every day and lost 20lbs. The couple were married for 30 years. Jiang was 19 while her wife was 15 when they met at Sichuan, Southwest China.
For 5 months, he kept his dead wife's body in an 'ice coffin' in his living room to be looking at. This has drawn the attention of the police.
Read on...

Jing says he can't bear the loss...
Even in the near future, Jiang has no plans to remove the dead body from the freezer. He insists he will keep her dead wife's body in their home for the rest of his life, but the couple's son hopes to have his mother cremated in December and,,,,

No doubt, death is very painful. I share the man's pains. But, keeping dead body inside freezer in a living room doesn't help! He needs to rely on God for comfort and hope...

Read more here- https://www.mazech.com/painful_loss

Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by mazechdotcom: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
angry
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
cry lipsrsealed
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by Vikky014(f): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
undecided
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is serious oooo shocked
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by Ginaz(f): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
embarassed s..a..d
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by oloyedayo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
I do marvel about some peoples way of life, the pain can only be reduced when he allowed the body cremated. Seing the dead body will only be increasing his pain.
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by mazechdotcom: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
oloyedayo:
I do marvel about some peoples way of life, the pain can only be reduced when he allowed the body cremated. Seing the dead body will only be increasing his pain.

You're correct. Keeping and looking at the body everyday increases the pains... cry

See what he further said : 'When I come home I often speak to her for over an hour, talking about everything that had happened that day.'
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by kingdompropty: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
If NEPA take lite......sorry its china. [color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by Psylas(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
In fact, where is the dead body?
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by mazechdotcom: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Psylas:
In fact, where is the dead body?

Seems it's still inside freezer in his living room. He told police he can't bear the loss. Even in the near future, he doesn't have any plan to take it off.
Hmm.... Death is painful sad cry

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/painful_loss
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by MisterLongman(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Guy man turn mortuary attendant because of love
Re: This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. by mazechdotcom: 4:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmm... sad

(1) (Reply)

I'm I Safe With My Gas Cooker? / Does Sex As A Couple During 'fasting And Prayer' Invalidate The Prayer? / Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.