Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

*smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx (1905 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Ransome – Local Boy / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by Nakarey(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2013
If you love good and fresh sounds different from what is heard everywhere this days,you'll definitely love this joint by relatively popular rapper and singer Ransome.the concept of the song,the lyrics and the sweet local love affair this song portrays just would get u hooked on this song.And when u have Phyno on a song you know what to expect.definitely my song of the month!!!!
Download below and enjoy.....
http://m.notjustok.com/2013/12/01/ransome-ft-phyno-local-boy-remix/
''She said she wana flex wit a local boy,she said she wana follow me run parade,she said she wana spendd some time wit me,she said she need some local loving from a local boy''....#dope
Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by GSKing: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Lady gaga ft Jay Z, T.I and Ludacris - Alejandro (remix)...grin

#smoking!

1 Like

Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by beryl04(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2013
GSKing: Lady gaga ft Jay Z, T.I and Ludacris - Alejandro (remix)...grin

#smoking!

Tot d only Alejandro remix is d header's disco remix?anyhow,am gonna check this out.

viva Gaga!

1 Like

Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by GSKing: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2013
beryl04:

Tot d only Alejandro remix is d header's disco remix?anyhow,am gonna check this out.

viva Gaga!
There is this smoking hot rap that was released about a month or two ago... Nice combo if I must add... Thumbs up GaGa!

1 Like

Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by Nakarey(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=GSKing]Lady gaga ft Jay Z, T.I and Ludacris - Alejandro (remix)...grin

#smoking! [/quote
Am talking Ransome you talking gagagringrin
Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by beryl04(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2013
GSKing:
There is this smoking hot rap that was released about a month or two ago... Nice combo if I must add... Thumbs up GaGa!

Thanks for d info sis.I'll check it out now.
Love Gaga die buh, she comes after Madonna and Riri.
Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by beryl04(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=Nakarey][/quote]

Cos of Phyno, i'll check it out too.the guy make sense.
Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by GSKing: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2013
beryl04:

Thanks for d info sis.I'll check it out now.
Love Gaga die buh, she comes after Madonna and Riri.
Madonna for me too, anyday... not a fan of Riri...smiley
Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by beryl04(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nakarey: If you love good and fresh sounds different from what is heard everywhere this days,you'll definitely love this joint by relatively popular rapper and singer Ransome.the concept of the song,the lyrics and the sweet local love affair this song portrays just would get u hooked on this song.And when u have Phyno on a song you know what to expect.definitely my song of the month!!!!
Download below and enjoy.....
http://m.notjustok.com/2013/12/01/ransome-ft-phyno-local-boy-remix/
''She said she wana flex wit a local boy,she said she wana follow me run parade,she said she wana spendd some time wit me,she said she need some local lo
ving from a local boy''....#dope

Not bad at all.
It gets 6 of 10.

1 Like

Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by beryl04(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
GSKing:
Madonna for me too, anyday... not a fan of Riri...smiley

Aaww why na? Me love Riri, gave her all d love I had for Whitney.
Which of d locals do u like? As for me at the moment Asa is my gurl.
Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by Nakarey(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
This jam is all over me like bees
Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by GSKing: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
beryl04:

Aaww why na? Me love Riri, gave her all d love I had for Whitney.
Which of d locals do u like? As for me at the moment Asa is my gurl.
don't try it o... I love Asa like crazy!
love Ty bello, all her songs are off the hook!
love Weird Mc, Bouquie(don't know where she is now), sasha, tiwa savage(a little)...

don't fancy the recent nonsense people sing these days..!

I still love Whitney even if she's gone.

1 Like

Re: *smoking Hot New Song:ransome Ft Phyno-local Boy Rmx by beryl04(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
GSKing:
don't try it o... I love Asa like crazy!
love Ty bello, all her songs are off the hook!
love Weird Mc, Bouquie(don't know where she is now), sasha, tiwa savage(a little)...

don't fancy the recent nonsense people sing these days..!

I still love Whitney even if she's gone.

Not really into locals that much just d bits that I get on d radio.love listening to people dat speaks my language as I feel they're talking to me or about me,rite now only Asa talks to me locally .
U know what I mean when am a huge fan of George Michael and Queen.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Want Song “LADI” By Phyno X Olamide Ft. Lil Kesh Banned, Say Song Is T / DOWNLOAD : Zakes Bantiwini – All Around The World Ft. Nana Atta / Music Download: Zamo Zamo - Phyno Ft. Wande Cole (prod By Tspize)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.