Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigerians Want Song “LADI” By Phyno X Olamide Ft. Lil Kesh Banned, Say Song Is T - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians Want Song “LADI” By Phyno X Olamide Ft. Lil Kesh Banned, Say Song Is T (1904 Views)

[VIDEO] DJ Enimoney – “Dab” Olamide Ft / Lyrics: Check out ASAI LYRICS By Phyno here / Song Review: Ladi By Olamide And Phyno Ft Lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Want Song “LADI” By Phyno X Olamide Ft. Lil Kesh Banned, Say Song Is T by niyiguy(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Nigerians love good beat and good music, Olamide, Phyno and lil keshi have been makers of good music in the music industry, their songs are easily acceptable due to hard work and previous releases

Just recently, while I was driving along Dopemu Under bridge, Lagos, I was blasting the 2Kings Album, when it got to the TRACK 8 of the album “LADI”, some passers-by in traffic heard the song and what I captured from an argument was that the song was too corrupt for public consumption and the song should be banned. It didn’t just stop there, during the fuel scarcity, I boarded Danfo “Yellow Bus” from Sango To Dopemu UnderBridge, the conductor was singing same “LADI” song and some young dudes in the vehicle were like “Nice Song From The Triplet”, the comment got someone in the bus furious and he responded saying that song is just too rash.

I spoke to a friend to hear his view over the song “LADI”, he noted that most of Olamide’s fans are school students, young youth and that songs like this ain’t good for the mindset of these students

I wrote this too hear your individual opinions about the song “LADI”. If you have not listened to the song, see song below.

http://www.sharegist.com/nigerians-want-song-ladi-by-phyno-x-olamide-ft-lil-kesh-banned-say-song-is-too-corrupt-for-public-consumption/

Re: Nigerians Want Song “LADI” By Phyno X Olamide Ft. Lil Kesh Banned, Say Song Is T by Timerkin1: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
DK

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD : Zakes Bantiwini – All Around The World Ft. Nana Atta / Heis JB Biography: Music Career, Age, Networth / Nigeria Artist: B-red Walks Out On Davido's HKN Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.