Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Increase And Maintain Your Blog Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Increase And Maintain Your Blog Traffic (756 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Boost Your Blog's Traffic By 50% Through Facebook / 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase And Maintain Your Blog Traffic by uanda(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Almost every blogger has a special or secret way of increasing and maintaining his blog traffic. Those special traffic techniques are discovered after the blogger must have experimented with lots of traffic techniques and finally came-up with those that works best.
After some weeks of research and experiment, i have come-up with 6 simple tricks to quickly increase and maintain your blog traffic. These techniques works miracles for my blog, i have no doubt it will do the same (even more) to yours. Unlike choosing between the text and image adsense ads where what works on a blog doesn’t work on another, a traffic technique that works on a blog will definitely work on others.

1. Repair Broken Links
A visitor will get extremely annoyed when he clicks on any of your blogs link and it shows-up an error message. This leaves a bad impression on the visitors mind and he/she is not likely to revisit. Broken links affects a blog negatively in so many ways, i recently wrote a post on how to locate and fix broken links. I recommend you read the post to know what broken links are, their disadvantages, what causes them and how you can automatically locate and remove all broken links from your blog

2. Regular Blog Posting
This technique won’t only drive new visitors to your blog, it will keep them coming back for more. Apart from increasing your blog traffic dramatically, updating your blog regularly has lots of merit. Try as much as possible to always freshen up your blog with quality posts and you’ll be amazed with the results.

3. Be More Social
Being more social doesn’t imply you should signup to hundreds of social sites. When it comes to social networking, select the few that you love the most, those you spend more time on even when you’re not marketing your content, this will make it more fun for you. I also recommend you don’t ignore Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (a reasonable percentage of my blog traffic comes from these social sites).
When going for social bookmarking sites, always go for the top and high pr ones. Below are few social bookmarking sites

More at: http://biafrazone..fr/2013/12/increase-and-maintain-your-blog-traffic.html
Re: Increase And Maintain Your Blog Traffic by minmini: 5:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Nice guide to increase traffic for our website. For my website traffic, I choose SEO technique. SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. SEO is the best one to increase traffic for any kind of website. It gives high quality traffic for our website. And, I got SEO service from TheWebPole.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to my website. Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons To Change Line Of Business In 2014 / Paypal Account / [NOTICE] 2netlodge.com Now Elitshell.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.