Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? (50936 Views)

I Have 600k-700k, Which Car Do I Buy / New Bluetooth ELM 327 OBDII Car Do-it-Yourself Scanner With CD / American Cars For Nigerian Buyers- Over 150,000 Cars On Sale Daily From Our Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Christmas is coming! smiley

Are you ready to buy a car?

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
The AutoCheck vehicle history report is filled with a lot of information, and you may find it a bit confusing or even intimidating if you're not familiar with the report.

AutoCheck vehicle history reports deliver available information on accidents, odometer rollbacks, lemon vehicles, branded titles and other valuable information.

Auction Export Company pulls vehicle information from all 50 states and the information is built and managed by Experian, a leading expert in credit and automotive data services.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY BY PAYING TOO MUCH FOR A VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT!

GET AN AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT TODAY FOR FREE!!!

If you need free autochecks you can post your requests over here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1504758/free-autocheck-reports
https://www.nairaland.com/647760/free-vin-checks-reports-sponsored
https://www.nairaland.com/391212/free-vin-check-cars-usa

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dear guests.

As you know, due to massive ice storm in Toronto, a lot of enterprises and thousands of people still have no power.
As soon as the situation is resolved, www.auctionexport.com will be available for you again.
We apologize for temporary inconveniences.

For more details, please follow the link http://www.cp24.com/weather/catastrophic-ice-storm-blankets-gta-1.1604254

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Which car do you plan to buy ?

I am sure that we will be able to find a good deal for you!
Simply don't hesitate and tell me what are you looking for?

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Are there any questions to me?

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by reels(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2013
Export1:

Hi.

Thank you for your question.
That's a good choice. Can you specify exactly which type of SUV do you need?
Toyota Camry and Honda accord, these are not SUV cars.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2004-toyota-camry-lexlese-sedan-4-door-54614020

THE BUY NOW 3 600$

Let me show you some Toyotas. smiley

Hi,
I know Toyota Camry and Honda Accord are not SUVs, they are just options am considering. How much can I get a 2004 lexus rx330 or 2008 Toyota Camry or 2008 honda accord.
Thanks.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
reels:

Hi,
I know Toyota Camry and Honda Accord are not SUVs, they are just options am considering. How much can I get a 2004 lexus rx330 or 2008 Toyota Camry or 2008 honda accord.
Thanks.

Hi smiley.

Thank you for your reply.
We have a very wide price range on our web site.
Please register first. It's free. It might take up to 24 hours for your registration to got approved. After that please consider this link

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Search_Results?vtype=vehicles&automake=LEXUS&superGroup=RX%20330&automodel=&autoyearfrom=0&autoyearto=2015&automileagefrom=0&automileageto=999999999&pictures=&autoID=&vin=&bid=&buy=&clean=&salvage=&keywords1=&adv_srch=false&u3k=0&dealer=&repo=&pageSize=15&page=2&sort=buyprice&dir=ASC

Please note, in order to see the prices you need to register.
Refer here to register https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register

I am waiting for your reply,
Luchiia.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Good afternoon! smiley

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!
I have this car for you today:

2004 HONDA ACCORD LX BUY NOW:$2,600
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/2004-HONDA-ACCORD-LX-54726160111111

The price is very LOW!

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
PROMOTION! PROMOTION! smiley

Please check the details and open the web site www.auctionexport.com
Happy holidays to all!

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2013

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2013

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.
Don't hesitate to contact me and ask me questions.
Don't miss the chance to get a good deal! It's cheaper to buy cars from the states!

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by nairacountry(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Export1:
AVAILABLE FOR YOU ONLY.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2007-toyota-camrylexlese-sedan-4-door-54862493
What other associated cost will land this Accord 04 in my door step? Shipping , clearing etc. sure you hv agents that clears fr u fast in Nigeria. How long will it takes to arrive 9jer. Tanx
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2013
nairacountry:
What other associated cost will land this Accord 04 in my door step? Shipping , clearing etc. sure you hv agents that clears fr u fast in Nigeria. How long will it takes to arrive 9jer. Tanx

Hello.

Thank you for your questions and interest. May I know, are you registered with us?
I will be glad to provide you with more information.

It''s a very good deal! The price is very low. It''s run and drive and in good conditions.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/2004-HONDA-ACCORD-LX-54726160

Auction Export fee: 195$
Paperwork fee: 50$
Ground transportation: 550$
Ocean: 1150$

We have an agent in Nigeria who can help you to clear your cargo at the port.
You can contact him in case you need any clarifications. His name is Monday Mba.
+2347033811875, engjohnyboy@yahoo.com

The average time of transportation is 45 days.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hi!

Hope everything is fine today.
I would like to share with you this car https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2005-toyota-camry-lexle-sedan-4-door-54893051

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
[b]When buying a clean title vehicle please check of the vehicle history report. Soon you might notice that the brand new or clean title car is not that clean when it goes by the roads. So often deployed airbags are removed and instead of the bag it's filled with trash and you have the idea that the airbag presents, however when it comes to an accident you surprisingly notice what comes out. This named safety could cost lives of people.
Be careful! Do not take the risk! Avoid scam, DO purchase vehicles from authorized auto-dealers acquiring for the vehicle history report and the title.
The reason of us creating this topic is to assure you that there are no miracles in the car business neither in Nigeria nor anywhere in the world. If you are offered the vehicle with the price lower than it would come from North America itself as a clean title vehicle after customs and shipping paid, still cheaper than the clean title vehicle from North America, be sure that that vehicle has dirty history. As an outcome you will spend your money and receive garbage.

Please refer to the link below to see what you buy saving couple dollars!

https://www.nairaland.com/1531230/reality-exported-cars
[/b]

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by nairacountry(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Export1:

Hello.

Thank you for your questions and interest. May I know, are you registered with us?
I will be glad to provide you with more information.

It''s a very good deal! The price is very low. It''s run and drive and in good conditions.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/2004-HONDA-ACCORD-LX-54726160

Auction Export fee: 195$
Paperwork fee: 50$
Ground transportation: 550$
Ocean: 1150$

We have an agent in Nigeria who can help you to clear your cargo at the port.
You can contact him in case you need any clarifications. His name is Monday Mba.
+2347033811875, engjohnyboy@yahoo.com

The average time of transportation is 45 days.

Great. Meaning I can start dealing with Monday Mba right away.
On d 45days issue, what can you do to mk it by Jan 2014 ending? Possible?
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by nairacountry(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Also d VIN report if d above is ^^^ possible
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hi,

please check this car.
2008 TOYOTA CAMRY CE/LE/XLE/SE Sedan 4 Door BUY NOW:$6,800
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2008-toyota-camry-celexlese-sedan-4-door-54911064

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
nairacountry: Also d VIN report if d above is ^^^ possible

There no auto check report for this vehicle VIN # 1HGCM66314A092386
However I can tell you that it's run and drive. It's in good conditions.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
[size=13pt]Please feel free to ask me any questions, I am here to assist you at any time.
Have a great day and take care!

Skype ID: luchiia_auctionexport
Email: luchiia@auctionexport.com
Phone: +1 4 16 900 3303 ext 212
[/size]
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by nairacountry(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
nairacountry:
Great. Meaning I can start dealing with Monday Mba right away.
On d 45days issue, what can you do to mk it by Jan 2014 ending? Possible?
Before d new price regime of clearing in 9jer
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Lamexx(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
Export1: [b]Benefits of buying a Used Vehicle

When it comes to purchasing something important, most buyers wonder how they can get most out of the money invested. This can be seen mainly in the case of buying used vehicles as price is not fixed.

It is seen that when the price, depreciation and insurance are all added up, it is beneficial to buy a used vehicle. In a used vehicle, expensive add ons that you wouldn’t be able to afford otherwise can be had.

But buying a used vehicle can also be risky. There are many people who have unknowingly bought vehicles that turned out to be lemons and could do nothing about it. So how do we know what is right for us?

You can search in the net the type of car you want. start your search with the desired vehicle body style. Then come to safety features, towing capacity, gas mileage etc. After choosing one or two models, setting a budget as well as checking on the mileage of the vehicle is done. The mileage of the vehicle tells the condition of the vehicle and if maintenance was done regularly. Finding about VIN is essential, The VIN can be got from the seller or online services.

When you go for inspecting the vehicle for the first time its important to see it thoroughly internally as well as externally. Taking along a friend or someone who has mechanical knowledge is a good idea, as they can point out things which we may have missed. The parking area also gives lot of information about the vehicle and its problems.

While on a test drive having knowledge about these things are important. :

Does the vehicle have enough leg and head space for people who would use it regularly?
Is the acceleration what you wanted?
When brakes are pulled does the vehicle slow down slowly?
How does the vehicle feel when roads are bumpy?
Can the controls and displays inside the vehicle be read and easily accessed ?
Listening to any type of sound is important, but to be sure get it checked by a trained mechanic.

After deciding on the vehicle it is important to negotiate a price which would be based on the research and information about the vehicle. Before closing the deal it is important to check and get in writing everything that we has been agreed upon, particularly any sort of warranty or money back guarantee.[/b]

If I want to buy a used car, can Auction Export do all this inspection cos for those of us that want to buy but can't afford to be present in US how then do we inspect the car. I don't usually rely on CarFax report alone but I also prefer physical inspection including test drive. I await your reply.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
La mexx:

If I want to buy a used car, can Auction Export do all this inspection cos for those of us that want to buy but can't afford to be present in US how then do we inspect the car. I don't usually rely on CarFax report alone but I also prefer physical inspection including test drive. I await your reply.

[b]Hi smiley.

Thank you for your message.
I will b glad to provide you with more information.
Sir, our web site can arrange an independent inspection. In this case it will cost you approximately 150-250$, but you will receive the ful report about each part of the car.

You can not inspect the car physically by yourself.
Actually this is what I recommend you to check and to use:

When buying a clean title vehicle please check of the vehicle history report. Soon you might notice that the brand new or clean title car is not that clean when it goes by the roads. So often deployed airbags are removed and instead of the bag it's filled with trash and you have the idea that the airbag presents, however when it comes to an accident you surprisingly notice what comes out. This named safety could cost lives of people.
Be careful! Do not take the risk! Avoid scam, DO purchase vehicles from authorized auto-dealers acquiring for the vehicle history report and the title.
The reason of us creating this topic is to assure you that there are no miracles in the car business neither in Nigeria nor anywhere in the world. If you are offered the vehicle with the price lower than it would come from North America itself as a clean title vehicle after customs and shipping paid, still cheaper than the clean title vehicle from North America, be sure that that vehicle has dirty history. As an outcome you will spend your money and receive garbage.

[/b]

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
What a wonderful offer! shocked

2008 TOYOTA CAMRY CE/LE/XLE/SE Sedan 4 Doors BUY NOW:$9,500
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/2008-TOYOTA-CAMRY-CELEXLESE-Sedan-4-Doors-54923600

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I am here to provide you with all the necessary information. smiley
Happy New Year to all in advance!

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
The promotion is still ON smiley!

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hi! cool

I understand your hesitation about reliability of doing business through the net. However, let me make you sure, that dealing with Auction Export has no risk at all for you. All your payments and your private information will be fully secured. We have all necessary Canadian government certificates and licenses. You can find them by referring to https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/AboutUs

Also you can go to https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ContactUs scroll down to the bottom of the page and check the contact information of our dealers in your country.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Lamexx(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Very good information Export1. I am looking forward to doing business with Auction Export.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2013
nairacountry:
Before d new price regime of clearing in 9jer

Good Morning wink

Thank you for your questions.
I understand you. We know that soon Nigeria to Introduce New Clearing Rates for Used Cars.
The average time of transportation is 45 days. Now it's 30th of December, so the next month is January. I am not sure that we will have enough time to finish with shipping and clearing till the end of January. I do not want to provide you with wrong information, so these are my predictions.

I would advise you to keep visiting our web site, checking the cars and their conditions.
Wait to see how the new rules of clearing will work and after that take a decision.
I am now checking this article http://leadership.ng/news/071013/new-clearing-rate-tokunbo-cars-begins-march-2014

Tomorrow it's a New Tear.
Happy Holiday!

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2013
La mexx: Very good information Export1. I am looking forward to doing business with Auction Export.

Sure!

We are looking forward to doing business with you too.
Are you registered with us?
If yes, let e know your dealer# and I will be able to follow up with you till you are ready to buy a car.

Thank you.
Luchiia.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2013
[b]Hi smiley

Thank you for your message.
I will b glad to provide you with more information.
Sir, our web site can arrange an independent inspection. In this case it will cost you approximately 150-250$, but you will receive the ful report about each part of the car.

You can not inspect the car physically by yourself.
Actually this is what I recommend you to check and to use:

When buying a clean title vehicle please check of the vehicle history report. Soon you might notice that the brand new or clean title car is not that clean when it goes by the roads. So often deployed airbags are removed and instead of the bag it's filled with trash and you have the idea that the airbag presents, however when it comes to an accident you surprisingly notice what comes out. This named safety could cost lives of people.

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Cars Between 150,000 To 350,000 Naira(cheap Cars) / Vehicle Delivery Expert To Any Destination In Nigeria At An Affordable Amount / 35 Vehicle Assembly Plants In Nigeria And Their Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.