Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,070 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Confession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession (775 Views)

Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal / Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' / Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession by bababuff(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2008
[size=18pt]Lord, I know I have sinned against you, and I ask for your forgiveness. Please have mercy on my soul father, what I did was very wrong and I won't do it again.
Jesus! cleanse me with your blood, and rebuke me no more. cry cry cry

Thank you God for accepting my plea, and I will forever continue to worship you, and praise you.[/size]

Ha-ha! my sin? Its between me and my GOD, but I will give you a hint, "It has to do with LUST of the flesh"

WAIT!! Before you rush to my profile and start judging me, "be bold, confess your sins openly like me and God is ever ready to forgive you"
Re: Confession by tpia: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2008
If its between you and your God, then why posting it here on the world wide web for the entire universe to see?

seems to me like you just want to display your "piety", not that you're in any way actually repentant for whatever you claim to have done.

In other words, you're doing this for publicity. Or for your "partner" to see.
Re: Confession by samba123(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2008
why here you're confessing your sin? do you think that this forum for give your sin? were are not Priest/ or god to accept those confess sin of yours. try it on the church lol. grin

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: 11th September 2008 / Society Without God / New Here-please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.