Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal (5150 Views)

I Want To Join Secret Society / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal by Debeloved87(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
My name is Chuku Dalo Onejeku. I’m a former member of a secret society called Santeria Cult in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria.I hailed from Ihiala Anambra State. I sold my mother’s soul to the devil.

I’m the only son in my family. My family home is based in Onitsha and my father was a successful business man.

My birth brought joy to my family as my parents were in dire need of a male child when I was born.

My mother spoilt me with gift and affection. I became a spoilt child who is constantly demanding.

My unending cares for worldly things ended me in a secret society called Santeria Secret cult.

In my quest for wealth, I met a 25 years old man who initiated me into the secret society. The man eventually died because of his commitment to the secret world.

After my initiation into Santeria secret cult headquartered in Bauchi state, I made enough money to feed a whole community.

HOW THE MONEY STARTED COMING

The money came through blood sacrifice of innocent kids

The devil who will gives something without telling you the consequences later mandated me through our chief priest to sacrifice the blood of innocent kids below 5 years on monthly basis and the kids must be from my relations.

Because of Santeria‘s secret cult demand, I started killing my sister’s children one after the other.

I carried out my evil mission by buying gift and taking it to our cult leader to for sacrifice.

After proper sacrifice is carried out on the gift, I will then take it to my sister’s children

One week after my visit to any of my sister’s children, one of the kids will die mysteriously.

Please note that this present world is being controlled by the spirit world.

Everything must first happen in the spirit before they manifest in the physical.

How I Killed My Mother Through Santeria Secret Society Cult’s Demand
One day I was told by our chief priest to donate an adult and the adult should be a relation I loves most.

I killed my mom so as to save my life.

After killing her spiritually, I went to see her in the duplex I built for her.

My mother told me she had a nightmare before her death that someone died in the family.

Because she wasn’t spiritually inclined, she didn’t pray about it.

After shopping at a supermarket, she was hit by a reversing car and pronounced dead at the hospital.

Some accident you see today are not natural. They are very spiritual some innocent people also die along with devil’s target.

As a child of God, it is highly essential to pray for God’s protection before you head out.

I also donated a childhood friend of mined named Uchenna to Santeria Secret cult.

I asked him to accompany me to a traditional wedding.

From onitsha to owerri, we stopped at Mr biggs to buy a lot of foods stuffs so as not to raise any suspicions.

At the appointed time and place our car tire bursted causing the car to somersault severally leaving my friend dead instantly. continue reading here http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/2015/04/confession-of-former-santeria-secret.html
Re: Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal by amsoslim(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
What's d name of ua movie plzzzz.....
Re: Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal by swaggzo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
YOU WANT ATTENTION?

ALRIGHT. WE ARE HERE NOW. undecided

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal by Middlefinger1: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Op, picture of him in his santeria regalia and video of him during initiation and sacrifice or you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal by Beesluv: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal by jamex93(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
OK, thank God you are safe

Jesus loves you

(1) (Reply)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? / Winners Chapel Theme For Shiloh 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.