Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,221 members, 7,849,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Hiv & Treatment - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv & Treatment (1457 Views)

Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiv & Treatment by fouamvl: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hi everyone in this forum, please am in a serious need of your help. I tested hiv positive last year while in ondo but was not placed on drugs because my CD4 was still high with a low viral load. As advised by the doctor , I have been maintaining good diet . Now i have been transferred to Abuja to work and from the way i feel, it seems my CD4 has gone down or the viral load increased. The problem is that i don't know any hospital in Abuja where i can check my viral load and CD4 with all confidentiality maintained. Please am almost falling ill, afraid and confused and will appreciate any help i can get from this site.

Please contribute or forward your assistance/advice to: foamvl@yahoo.com. thanks and God bless.
Re: Hiv & Treatment by thorpido(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
I don't live in Abuja but I'm sure there are some general hospitals there.
I just did some enquiry for you and I came up with the ff;
Garki General Hospital
Tafawa Balewa way,Abuja.

Wuse General hospital
Conakry street,Abuja

Asokoro General Hospital,
Asokoro,Abuja

Maitama General Hospital,
Aguiyi Ironsi street,Maitama.

You can also try the National Hospital,Abuja.

Just ask if they have a Heart to Heart Centre and you will get all you want there.
Re: Hiv & Treatment by fouamvl: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2013
fouamvl: Hi everyone in this forum, please am in a serious need of your help. I tested hiv positive last year while in ondo but was not placed on drugs because my CD4 was still high with a low viral load. As advised by the doctor , I have been maintaining good diet . Now i have been transferred to Abuja to work and from the way i feel, it seems my CD4 has gone down or the viral load increased. The problem is that i don't know any hospital in Abuja where i can check my viral load and CD4 with all confidentiality maintained. Please am almost falling ill, afraid and confused and will appreciate any help i can get from this site.

Please contribute or forward your assistance/advice to: foamvl@yahoo.com. thanks and God bless.
th
thorpido: I don't live in Abuja but I'm sure there are some general hospitals there.
Garki General Hospital
Tafawa Balewa way,Abuja.

Wuse General hospital
Conakry street,Abuja

Asokoro,Abuja

Just ask if they have a Heart to Heart Centre and you will get all you want there.
oripido
thorpido: I don't live in Abuja but I'm sure there are some general hospitals there.
Garki General Hospital
Tafawa Balewa way,Abuja.

Wuse General hospital
Conakry street,Abuja

Asokoro,Abuja

@thoripido thank you very much. But how confidential are this hospitals.

(1) (Reply)

Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ New On Nairaland / Seek A Yoruba Lady For A Relationship Of Love / Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.