Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Is Shippyme Loosing It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Shippyme Loosing It? (932 Views)

Help! He Is Loosing His Weight / Shippyme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Shippyme Loosing It? by drakeskull(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Shippyme has always been at her best until lately when their services is little or nothing to write home about. I don't know if it's the number of customers that is overwhelming them. I doubt that is the case though, or how would you describe a company who deliberately ignore a customers call who calls in to inquire about his / her item or is it the deliberate ignoring of mails sent to them or a seemingly rude customer care representative.

They even screen their testimonial page and only publish good reviews lately.

I hope there would be a change but in the meantime, kindly share your experience using them and any alternative out there cos I've also done extensive research on other reliable forwarders out there(it's good for competition).
Re: Is Shippyme Loosing It? by mary2014: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
I dont normally do this, but i will today..@drakeskull....i would not know what your experience has been so far with shippyme, but i can authoritatively say Shippyme is still the best Logistics firm in the Country. Yes, they might have their flaws and all, but take my word they deliver. I have used Shippyme quite a few times and yes, sometimes they are slow and they apologize for this, but for my last two bookings, i got my packages on time and i splendid shape. Customer service is wonderful, as i recall vividly, their agent helped me through all the stages when i had difficulties and made sure i got my items delivered when due, even with all the mails and calls i put across then which i must confess were not too good, but in all honesty, she handled extremely well and professionally. I will and have recommended Shippyme to several people and they have also given good testimonies.
Re: Is Shippyme Loosing It? by drakeskull(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
mary2014: I dont normally do this, but i will today..@drakeskull....i would not know what your experience has been so far with shippyme, but i can authoritatively say Shippyme is still the best Logistics firm in the Country. Yes, they might have their flaws and all, but take my word they deliver. I have used Shippyme quite a few times and yes, sometimes they are slow and they apologize for this, but for my last two bookings, i got my packages on time and i splendid shape. Customer service is wonderful, as i recall vividly, their agent helped me through all the stages when i had difficulties and made sure i got my items delivered when due, even with all the mails and calls i put across then which i must confess were not too good, but in all honesty, she handled extremely well and professionally. I will and have recommended Shippyme to several people and they have also given good testimonies.
. "their agent helped me through all the stages when i had difficulties and made sure i got my items delivered when due" I believe a coy that has her customers at heart should at least be able to put a call thru maybe once to a customer who has been complaining abt their service. It goes a long way in soothing the customer, this they really lack
Re: Is Shippyme Loosing It? by drakeskull(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
BTW @mary, I smell fraud/paid review here. Am so sure u r that their customer care rep. I know that name, moreover you're new on NL, just registered ur acct today. Not smart enuf, ok.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Deadilest Volcanic Eruption In History / PHOTOS; See Reaction Of Young Boy Who Was Told He Has Ebola Virus ...LOL / Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.