Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife (28250 Views)

Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll / Wenger And Arsenal Do It Again! Time To Win / Will Chelsea And Arsenal Fans Support Man U Against Barcelona? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by bunmit(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.

bullshit!!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Dbestmax(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2013
swt iphone4 for sale 35k

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by genevet: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88:

You know it's true. Some women make unnecessary demands. Why should he stop watching Arsenal? Because he's away for 2 hours? If he tells her to stop spending hours at the salon, she go gree?

I'd rather put up with him being gone and watching Arsenal than him being home and miserable at me because I banned one of his long-time hobbies.
my dear if u are not married keep quiet..4 d woman 2go 2 an extent like dat sometin's nt right

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by akin101: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2013
SERIOUSLY THERE A LOT OF PUSSY-WIPPED NIGURS ON THIS THREAD!!!
I dont think a lot of men understand their god given roles as men.
Football is a passion and hobby for a lot of people!!!
She has her hobbies and passions. I should respect hers and she should respect mine!!!
Why would my wife lock me out because i went to watch ball!!!

Why would my wife tell me to choose between football and her!!!
a. She don dey mad
b. she don drink
c. she just watch nollywood/gollywood movie
d. she just smoke weed
e. she really needs a taste of my strong love-vendor hand
e. i m a spineless bitcchass niggur
f. needs some drama before some really hard core sexxxing

choose one na multiple choice question.............

The fact that she can even ask you and u are seriously considering the request,
actually says a lot about who makes decisions in your house.

Marriage is for enjoyment and is not a shackle/prison,
any silly woman wey try am no go like my immediate reaction.

4 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Polio: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Hahaha.. This is funny! grin

I thank God for my wife .... She doesnt moan or go OTT about football, i play semi-professionally, i am a die hard Arsenal fan and i can watch any football till thy kingdom come, she doesnt have any problem with all of that as long as i do my duties LOL

OP your wife is out of order, absolutely insane stuff! Locked you out of your own house? grin grin grin ... Even if you dont own the cribbo, she shouldnt be that petty!!!

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by ronalmagic10(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2013
I can't believe this!! ARSEnal of all club!! Na bodi dey shark you, make season end we go know how far.

On a more serious note, pls give me ur hme address so dat I can always keep ur wyf company wen u go 2 watch match. Hope ur wfy have big ARSEnal and confirm CHESTea? tenk

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Reference(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2013
rusher14: She should go and die!!! grin grin tongue

Hmmm. I seem to have heard this before. Where...just thinking.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by obyrich(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2013
OP were you not the one who complained the other time that your wife's bank job was depriving you of having real quality time with her? Now you prefer watching matches in a viewing centre to doing so at home despite your wife frowning at it. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Polio: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2013
ronalmagic10: I can't believe this!! ARSEnal of all club!! Na bodi dey shark you, make season end we go know how far.

On a more serious note, pls give me ur hme address so dat I can always keep ur wyf company wen u go 2 watch match. Hope ur wfy have big ARSEnal and confirm CHESTea? tenk

Show some respect ... Fu...cking donut!

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2013
cKaiser: Tell her to choose between shopping and you

Best advice I've received so far grin
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by vincencior(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2013
I supos u kip ur trap shut as well. There is no reason for a woman to compare her marriage to football & its not a crime to have football as hubby. I sugest d husband must undastand that there is limit to everything.
Willgates:
take ur insolence elsewhere
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Godsate: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Na that minute I go send her to her papa's house. I be Africa man to the core.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by pmc01(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2013
As OLX will say, sell it (her).

And you can log on to www.arsenal.com to pick a replacement from the 'Arsenal Ladies'.

Goodluck though.cheesy

BTW, why didn't she add a third option of 'or get another wife'? Women sha! grin
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.
c'mon girl, this is harsh!!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by oyomii(f): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2013
xp17: op why being an a55-na fan . Maybe y re also loosing trophies on bed.
Oooooooouch!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by oyomii(f): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: As arsenal spent seven years without trouphy so shall you spend seven years without children

as arsenal lost their vanpersie,fabregas nasri and henry to better opponent clubs, so shall you loose your property to your enemies

say amen
In MFM's voice!BACK TO SENDER in 100 folds.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by aliumik: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot:

Brov, thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊.

But how you want make I watch match for house when na for football centre the fun dey? wink
Ok then choose Arsenal and surfer everlasting Congeal!!!!!!Nonsense
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2013
akin101: SERIOUSLY THERE A LOT OF PUSSY-WIPPED NIGURS ON THIS THREAD!!!
I dont think a lot of men understand their god given roles as men.
Football is a passion and hobby for a lot of people!!!
She has her hobbies and passions. I should respect hers and she should respect mine!!!
Why would my wife lock me out because i went to watch ball!!!

Why would my wife tell me to choose between football and her!!!
a. She don dey mad
b. she don drink
c. she just watch nollywood/gollywood movie
d. she just smoke weed
e. she really needs a taste of my strong love-vendor handD

e. i m a spineless bitcchass niggur
f. needs some drama before some really hard core sexxxing

choose one na multiple choice question.............

The fact that she can even ask you and u are seriously considering the request,
actually says a lot about who makes decisions in your house.

Marriage is for enjoyment and is not a shackle/prison,
any silly woman wey try am no go like my immediate reaction.

Brov, abeg take A̶̲̥̅♏ easy grin
No vex.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by drnoel: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2013
kliq: lol...Carry her along,let her go with you to the viewing centre,buy her arsenal accessories;jersey n all.
All the best.

Gunners 4 life!
Thats what my die hard chelsea fan brother did to convert his wife into a chelsea fan. It took months to work his magic and now he is enjoying it cos she follows him to all matches and I laugh when I see t he two of them jumping up and down during a match. Funny enof they have dstv at home but prefer to go outside to watch their matches

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by ojofu(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2013
for just 1hr 30min game, abi na the whole day u dey spent for the viewing center? That is not fair!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by UyiIredia(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*

Women like this are quite hard to find. Quoted for posterity.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by 2kass(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: As arsenal spent seven years without trouphy so shall you spend seven years without children

as arsenal lost their vanpersie,fabregas nasri and henry to better opponent clubs, so shall you loose your property to your enemies

say amen
May you die young for such s1lly statement
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by seangy4konji: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2013
God Bless a fellow GUNNER...My girlfriend is a Gunner also and we do not have this problem...My advice is that you use style to introduce her to the family...take her to join you when you go watch the footie cause i dont watch football at home also and always go with my woman,buy her meals there while i use the excuse of football also to drink some liquor...Your woman first but convince to her in one way or the other that after Christianity,Islam,the only religion left is ARSENAL...After Arsenal come ogun,sango and all of dem...Gunners for life!!!
maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.undecided

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Jodasy: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2013
Guy go 2 viewing centre wit ur wife and if she does not like it.then go and buy a ctl decoder.it is very cheap now.you pay #20,000 and get one free decorder.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by kennyhydee(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.undecided

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.
C yeye post.if NA beta club now ehn ehn.but arsenal!!!!!! .haba bros u wan leave ur wife 4 arsenal.NA wa ooooohhhhh
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Equilibrium41(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2013
As for me will advice u get a dstv in ur house.... invite friends and other football fans to come and watch it for free trust me ur sitting room will not contain die hard fans & "akoti" guys like u....... with dat guess ur wife will b api......... shallom
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by bakynes(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2013
I think the OP is nt giving us the complete info on this issue. For a football match of 2hrs max, smtimes once in a week smtimes twice in a week is nt too much. So is either your wife is just been wicked for no reason, u ve done smtin to offend her or you have left the house way earlier b4 the match and came back late after the match becoz women go to the salon spend abt 5-8hrs making their hair so wats the big deal in going to watch a 2hrs match.The OP is nt giving us the full gist. Gunners for life na we get the EPL Title this year.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by crusufixo(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Willgates: aside from your kids, sir I don't see anything as valuable and irreplaceable as a wife. You can't be leaving the poor woman alone in the house all in the name of going to watch "arsenal". Next time, take her with you,if she doesn't like the viewing center ,endeavour to buy a satellite decoder. CTL is just 18k or there about and shows all the matches u can ever or might never think of with just a token of N3100 a month as subscription

Bro Please Tell me more about this CTL?, how can one get it........
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by JBL316: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2013
U neva suppose marry. U still be bomboy! who deceive u marry sef?...choose Arsenal....e go give u everything wey ur wife go give and without complain!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Venchy: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Arsenal for Life and after match back to my Ololufemi.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by komek(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*

Disappointed. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 14th August 2016 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 18th September 2019 / Leceister City Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 28th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.