Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party (30693 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos / The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Danhumprey: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2013
anselm791:

Mbok anybody that doesn't want their photos taken should remain in their house! Its just like you walking down a street with a mini skirt and then turning to tell me not to look at your behind. How na?
You hit the nail right on the head. cool cool cool cool
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by blackprowler: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady: He must pay for the camera oh! angry

Pay for camera ke. They want to be Americana abi? They must learn the hard way, these crude ppl. He must be sued in court for emotional trauma of the photographer, damage to (well-inflated price) camera and equipments, and assault + other stuff a competent lawyer can cook up, all totalling 10million naira. These foolish ppl don't know how it works in Yankee they're so desperate to copy. A star can be bankrupt and wrecked overnight by his conduct. Go ask OJ Simpson. A photographer has the right to take photos of any adult in a public place. No apologies. Paparazzi killed Diana because of snapping pics. You don't know fame has a price? Go figure, mumu "stars"

6 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by troy20(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2013
naija swiss beatz.
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Consultville(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2013
good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2013
.....um....But why the guy no want to take pishure na?is he that ugly?
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Airforce1(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2013
Ivyluvie2: .....um....But why the guy no want to take pishure na?is he that ugly?

Maybe he dey do something at that point wey he nor want his wife to see.

U know men and dia wayo way of life na.

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by XLR8(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Then d epileptic fooool for chill for hin cabarn na! Abi no b semi-honeymoon he suppose dey sef? undecided

honeymoon...wen dem don enjoy demselves to d fullest already before marriage..lol
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by baggy4luv(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady:

Source - www.thenet.ng/2013/12/tiwa-savages-husband-attacks-photo-journalist/
i am tired of 9ja agidibrities.smh
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by CodeHouse: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady: He must pay for the camera oh! angry

He must o + N150,000.00 Balance for previous work done! angry
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by ccollins(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2013
All you foolish hypocrites,if you went to your friends birthday and a camera man walks up to u to get a snapshot of you but you decline at that moment that you need your privacy at the birthday and the camera man insist. Would you not do worst such as assaulting the camera man

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by CodeHouse: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2013
Airforce1: Tiwa don't know what she z got herself into

Dis beast called t bills is gonna turn her to a punching bag sooner than later..
Mark my word guyz..

Prophet airforce cheesy cheesy

Beauty and the Beast undecided
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Danhumprey: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2013
blackprowler:

Pay for camera ke. They want to be Americana abi? They must learn the hard way, these crude ppl. He must be sued in court for emotional trauma of the photographer, damage to (well-inflated price) camera and equipments, and assault + other stuff a competent lawyer can cook up, all totalling 10million naira. These foolish ppl don't know how it works in Yankee they're so desperate to copy. A star can be bankrupt and wrecked overnight by his conduct. Go ask OJ Simpson. A photographer has the right to take photos of any adult in a public place. No apologies. Paparazzi killed Diana because of snapping pics. You don't know fame has a price? Go figure, mumu "stars"
My brother, tell them! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Airforce1: Tiwa don't know what she z got herself into

Dis beast called t bills is gonna turn her to a punching bag sooner than later..
Mark my word guyz..

Prophet airforce cheesy cheesy

IRONICALLY HER NAME IS SAVAGE
MAYBE SHE LIKES HER MEN SAVAGE

2 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2013
ccollins: All you foolish hypocrites,if you went to your friends birthday and a camera man walks up to u to get a snapshot of you but you decline at that moment that you need your privacy at the birthday and the camera man insist. Would you not do worst such as assaulting the camera man
ID ASSAULT THE MAN NOT THE CAMERA THERES A DIFFERNECE tongue
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by shejane: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2013
anselm791:

Mbok anybody that doesn't want their photos taken should remain in their house! Its just like you walking down a street with a mini skirt and then turning to tell me not to look at your behind. How na?

My broda u ova correct joor

If camera man no snap pictures, who will?
If press no write news make we read, who will?

2 tins are involve in life, u either take it or leave it

He's married 2 Tiwa now nd dats automatically upgrade him so he shd bear d consequences or sit @ home

Full stop, he must pay 4 d camera or face d charges
Kilode sef
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Tholuwaniey(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2013
who then took the picture on the post tongue!
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Lilimax(f): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2013
thisisayus: The same way he will destroy Tiwa. #WrongChoice

I pray that this guy is not a wrong choice for her angry?
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Lilimax(f): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
dhensity: I remember early 2011 in Oriental hotels eko.. dis guy slapped my friend 4 stepping on his shoe mistakenly, cos ma friend just gave a lil apology, Tbillz vex nd was like is dat how 2 apologise, ma friend vexd nd discarded him, next thing he recievd was a slap..i cudnt do anythin cos i knw say d Tbillz go beat me if i join..he was hench..security settle d matter sha, never new d gyy was a celeb self
Seems to be riding on Tiwa's fame undecided
He should learn to be humble cos humility is a strength and not a weakness smiley.
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by homesteady(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2013
blackprowler:

Preach on pastor! smiley
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Lilimax(f): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2013
pDude: This guy has anger issues. Definitely.

Just look out, in a few weeks you will hear stories of him turning Tiwa Savage into a punching bag.

It shall not come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.
Tiwa must enjoy her marriage.

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Tbken: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2013
suzyluv: The camera man W̶̲̥̅Å̶̷̩̥͡S very stupid, must he broadcast it t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ the public the they are owning him debt. U̶̲̥̅̊ think if U̶̲̥̅̊ say that person will think they are poor. NONSENSE
We are not thinking they are poor, we are thinkîng they are stingy...mr T pay ur bill
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by shejane: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2013
Elejo must sue him
We av freedom of press nd snapshots
Ders dis tin caled WALK AWAY
Y didt he walk away
He has no rite 2 assult d man or his camera , wot 4 because u are Tiwa's wife abi huswife
Tiwa beta ask y d oda wife left him b4 is late
Ask Rihanna wot it feels lyk
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by 1forall: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2013
Elejo confirmed the once cordial relationship to our correspondent. ‘For the jobs I did for him months ago, he is still owing me the sum of N150,000 and so I do not understand why he is being hostile to me.’

And the photographer still does not understand why? Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by CodeHouse: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Danhumprey: You hit the nail right on the head. cool cool cool cool

...or the camera on the floor grin
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by adesexy(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Who is T-bliss?? No b dah boxer wey Mayweather destroy for Firstround,he kon dey harass cameraman..mtcheeew
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Greaaat: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
libra06: Nah wah oooo T-billz self dey form originality. Tiwa what out oooo.

Oloshi gbagaun
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by sweetguy10(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2013
E-diot bearing the name T-Billz and he can't balance up 150k ? The last time I checked, people with Bills(z) in their name are rich not this camera breaking, Tiwa-fame riding , two timing son of a fadeyi oloro traditional gun .
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by CodeHouse: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Dis one wey bros don dey break camera so..no break Tiwa heart o undecided
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Abi o, @lilimax been a while, I've not been seeing ur posts hope all is well?
Lilimax:

I pray that this guy is not a wrong choice for her angry?
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by kukus01(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2013
who is T-billz? undecided
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by CodeHouse: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2013
ccollins: All you foolish hypocrites,if you went to your friends birthday and a camera man walks up to u to get a snapshot of you but you decline at that moment that you need your privacy at the birthday and the camera man insist. Would you not do worst such as assaulting the camera man

My broda pointing d camera in his direction does not mean he was trying to take pictures of him..it is like saying the CCTV Camera should be turned off becos T bliz dey around..uffff!
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by CodeHouse: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2013
kukus01: who is T-billz? undecided

na Tiwa husband o..mmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Banner Looking Good In Denim Dress(photos) / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Expensive Appearance (photos) / Tboss Covers Media Room Hub Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.