Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job (740 Views)

Career In Web Dev/design / / What Does Cup Of Nations Have To Do With Web Dev? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Somebody help me out.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
I haven't gotten any job due to my inability to purchase a laptop. The cyber cafes here are kinda costly, most of them will not allow me to download and install softwares i need and the others that do, have a very slow connection. I went to penworld and they told me i can't even use a usb.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
I once created a thread about this and i was accused of scam (which was later cleared), i promised myself never to do it again not until today experience. The other people that i managed to contact gave me jobs out of my reach (web design jobs and my html knowledge is way beyound average and other jobs i know i can't do perfectly). I can't do anything for somebody that i can't hit my chest and say i built it, i will rather turn you down than do it.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by Bilabong(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
My guy they is a promo that is currently on in akwa ibom state... Brand new laptop is 18k only i wanna buy one and resell 4 25k.. If u interested i can buy 1 4 u in ur name 4 just 18k. Call on 08105001008 2g0 ubong361
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bilabong: My guy they is a promo that is currently on in akwa ibom state... Brand new laptop is 18k only i wanna buy one and resell 4 25k.. If u interested i can buy 1 4 u in ur name 4 just 18k. Call on 08105001008 2g0 ubong361
i would really love that, but there is no way i can come to awka ibom and i can't just send you the money and i can't tell you to bring it without paying.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by kingthreat(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Boy, tell ur relatives to help you get one. You can't be coming online pleading for one from strangers. If six of ur family members and friends donate 5k to ur cause, then you can get a fairly used laptop to start with.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
I love the way you approad your theard. You can buy cheap laptop online and it will delivery to your door. For more infor mail koya.olayinka@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by dwittyc0der(f): 3:30am On Dec 03, 2013
The truth of the matter, you can't get any sophisticated job nw , unless all dis yeye web designing job.. cause you don't have the sense of business model and how to approach clients, unless the client is ur friend wink or neighbor. even if u are the 100% guru in ur village or town , reasonable clients wont give u jobs. You need a dev job ?? simple u can start with a cybercafe .. which i started with mehne ,, you dnt need USB anylonger !! we re nt in 2009 tongue dere re online storage ,, beg the owner of the cafe that u re given a web dev job that u gonna pay him when u get the money simply.. it's logic dude ... stay focused and stop coming here begging always .. people will be looking down on yah ... u can be gr8t and hv a good future but nt with all dis thread !! angry angry angry angry angry angry

You are still a young dude unless if u re lying about ur age and recognition...

motto: stay focused and achieve better things

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by dwittyc0der(f): 3:31am On Dec 03, 2013
l0l u funny ... u dey use style dey sell ur product ! why u no open shop online ?? #
kate200946: I love the way you approad your theard. You can buy cheap laptop online and it will delivery to your door. For more infor mail koya.olayinka@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 4:55am On Dec 03, 2013
kingthreat: Boy, tell ur relatives to help you get one. You can't be coming online pleading for one from strangers. If six of ur family members and friends donate 5k to ur cause, then you can get a fairly used laptop to start with.
am not doing e-begging this time around. I need someone i can get a fairly used laptop for 20k-25k in good working condition.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2013
dwittyc0der: The truth of the matter, you can't get any sophisticated job nw , unless all dis yeye web designing job.. cause you don't have the sense of business model and how to approach clients, unless the client is ur friend wink or neighbor. even if u are the 100% guru in ur village or town , reasonable clients wont give u jobs. You need a dev job ?? simple u can start with a cybercafe .. which i started with mehne ,, you dnt need USB anylonger !! we re nt in 2009 tongue dere re online storage ,, beg the owner of the cafe that u re given a web dev job that u gonna pay him when u get the money simply.. it's logic dude ... stay focused and stop coming here begging always .. people will be looking down on yah ... u can be gr8t and hv a good future but nt with all dis thread !! angry angry angry angry angry angry

You are still a young dude unless if u re lying about ur age and recognition...

motto: stay focused and achieve better things
lol, am not really after the looking down stuff. I remember telling you to let isioma do jobs for you with cybercafe and you called me a mumu, here you are telling me to do it. Am not saying its bad tho, but cybercafe here are so 1996.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by kingthreat(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2013
elvis10ten: am not doing e-begging this time around. I need someone i can get a fairly used laptop for 20k-25k in good working condition.

my bad. goodluck. My advice, if you're going to buy from a source online for a fairly used laptop, make sure you see it before you pay for it.So you don't buy a laptop that works for only one week and packs up.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2013
kingthreat:

my bad. goodluck. My advice, if you're going to buy from a source online for a fairly used laptop, make sure you see it before you pay for it.So you don't buy a laptop that works for only one week and packs up.
no, its my bad, i forgot to add that in my initial posts. Roger that.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by dwittyc0der(f): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2013
actually my own job is a private shhit .. so he cant use cybercafe & i cant give him any job right now cause i dnt know how good he is ... so mr man ... dnt tell me using usb is 1996 ?? see everything is workable if u want to .. u wanna get a laptop for 20k-25k then ask ur friends in lagos to help u get it .. simple ...
elvis10ten: lol, am not really after the looking down stuff. I remember telling you to let isioma do jobs for you with cybercafe and you called me a mumu, here you are telling me to do it. Am not saying its bad tho, but cybercafe here are so 1996.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2013
dwittyc0der: actually my own job is a private shhit .. so he cant use cybercafe & i cant give him any job right now cause i dnt know how good he is ... so mr man ... dnt tell me using usb is 1996 ?? see everything is workable if u want to .. u wanna get a laptop for 20k-25k then ask ur friends in lagos to help u get it .. simple ...
try to read with your mind open and stop carrying issues from facebook here. I said the cyber cafe and not usb are 1996. And you never said then that you don't know how good he is, you slammed the whole idea of cyber cafe.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by hilaryiwens05: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2013
All this una para self....wetin! Wetin!! Wetin!!!

Look guy, wen I started my web design job, I started from d cafe, I negotiated wit d owner and I was paying him 500naira for 10hours to do my work. And 10hours is almost d whole day. If u are serious about getting a job. Source for it, den wen u get d job, look for a cafe where u can negotiate wit d owner. U don't need to hav a laptop yet. And pls don't buy a laptop of 20k cus it will do u no good unless u want to buy a mini laptop. Everytin is possible, don't listen or look down on ur self. It starts wit a little step of faith. I worked wit a boss who does web design and he neva for 1day taught me but I strived I learnt it. I design 3web jobs in a cafe until I got my laptop. So u can do it
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by dwittyc0der(f): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2013
I see that ur arrogant manner still lives in you .. how i wish i have the time like u guys hv nw to learn shhit when i was in ur age .. dude .. be respectful and remove the arrogant eish from ur body and u will see good things coming ur way .... so u talking about fb issues ? who gat issues with u ?? u re like my younger brother mr man !! hv gat no issues with ur life or anything ..i just want BETTER things for u and young guys who is ambitious not some arrogant type .. see i help niggas around me and my town self for u information "i started with a "...
elvis10ten: try to read with your mind open and stop carrying issues from facebook here. I said the cyber cafe and not usb are 1996. And you never said then that you don't know how good he is, you slammed the whole idea of cyber cafe.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by dwittyc0der(f): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2013
solved ! u don finish the talk ..
hilaryiwens05: All this una para self....wetin! Wetin!! Wetin!!!

Look guy, wen I started my web design job, I started from d cafe, I negotiated wit d owner and I was paying him 500naira for 10hours to do my work. And 10hours is almost d whole day. If u are serious about getting a job. Source for it, den wen u get d job, look for a cafe where u can negotiate wit d owner. U don't need to hav a laptop yet. And pls don't buy a laptop of 20k cus it will do u no good unless u want to buy a mini laptop. Everytin is possible, don't listen or look down on ur self. It starts wit a little step of faith. I worked wit a boss who does web design and he neva for 1day taught me but I strived I learnt it. I design 3web jobs in a cafe until I got my laptop. So u can do it
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2013
hilaryiwens05: All this una para self....wetin! Wetin!! Wetin!!!

its hard to get only a backend job. All the jobs i get and see require me to be good with html and css. Perhaps you can help me with one ?. And also my first post says that the cyber cafes are kinda expensive, and also some don't allow me to install stuffs while the others i find that did are as slow as snail. So i tried all angles. What i just need is just a php job or a netbook or notebook for around 20-25k.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
dwittyc0der: I see that ur arrogant manner still lives in you .. how i wish i have the time like u guys hv nw to learn shhit when i was in ur age .. dude .. be respectful and remove the arrogant eish from ur body and u will see good things coming ur way .... so u talking about fb issues ? who gat issues with u ?? u re like my younger brother mr man !! hv gat no issues with ur life or anything ..i just want BETTER things for u and young guys who is ambitious not some arrogant type .. see i help niggas around me and my town self for u information "i started with a "...
lol, i didn't sound arrogant. I was just telling you. And please "you took me as your junior brother" is incorrect.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by hilaryiwens05: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Where do u stay...I stay in ogba, ikeja. U can come down to my area if u want and all ur jobs can't be html or css, cms rules d web nowadays
elvis10ten: its hard to get only a backend job. All the jobs i get and see require me to be good with html and css. Perhaps you can help me with one ?. And also my first post says that the cyber cafes are kinda expensive, and also some don't allow me to install stuffs while the others i find that did are as slow as snail. So i tried all angles. What i just need is just a php job or a netbook or notebook for around 20-25k.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
hilaryiwens05: Where do u stay...I stay in ogba, ikeja. U can come down to my area if u want and all ur jobs can't be html or css, cms rules d web nowadays
one of this days i would run to lagos, lol. I wish i was staying in lagos, but am so sad am in port harcourt.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by dwittyc0der(f): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Then you are my big brother .. my bad !
elvis10ten: lol, i didn't sound arrogant. I was just telling you. And please "you took me as your junior brother" is incorrect.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by dwittyc0der(f): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Best of luck ! undecided
Re: In Need Of Laptop Or A Web Dev Job by elvis10ten(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
dwittyc0der: Then you are my big brother .. my bad !
wrong, "big brother, small brother or even medium brother" neva existed.

(1) (Reply)

A Good And Experienced Website Developer Is Needed For A Job. / Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. / Offshore Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.