Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Career In Web Dev/design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Career In Web Dev/design (573 Views)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / / How To Manage Clients In Web Design Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career In Web Dev/design by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 12, 2014
That was just to draw your attention to read this thread. Pardon me. Please nairalanders, what are the career opportunities that could be possib for web developers/designers in Nigeria? I need your opinions please. No insults pls. Abeg.
Re: Career In Web Dev/design by bedfordng(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
if you learn it and you are good in it, lots of people and company would definitely need your service, though with the right marketing and contacts.people have build a career on web design and development.its all about dedication and patience to learn it, then with the right marketing, you get to smile

1 Like

Re: Career In Web Dev/design by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
tanx so much #bedfordng. That's nice.

I want more opinions people.
Re: Career In Web Dev/design by bedfordng(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2014
nereusducks:
tanx so much #bedfordng. That's nice.

I want more opinions people.
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Dreamhost $97 Discount Promo Code 2015 / Join YOBSN Free - Get Paid When Others Use The Internet. / Any Adsense Acoount For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.