Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel (13664 Views)

2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims / Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by LizzyAnn(f): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2013
undecided u see ur miserable life
Nja147: Shame the devil, l thought they are from EDO State but l was disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by kubi240: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2013
abscond in isreal? i pity them frm frying pan to fire u were a prince in naija na u wanna be a slave in isreal
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by addey(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2013
Shekson:
Best comment I hav read so far. And some bloody idioots here are calling them animals. For some1 to be able to afford that trip, wat kinda juice won't he/she be able to afford?
Kinda degrading and humiliating news PM is reporting. Wldnt blame dem. Wld blame all those dat are turning themselves into ridicule because of the unnecessary pilgrimage. Wonda wat part of the bible emphasizes d pilgrimage

What you may not know is that most of these people were sponsored Nigerian Gov.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by herbscure02(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Isreal is a racist country because they practiced what is in the bible and followed the foot step of jesus because jesus himself done that in bible to a woman

Matthew 15:21-28
"Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, IT IS NOT MEET TO TAKE THE CHILDREN'S BREAD, AND TO CAST IT TO DOGS. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour"
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by inosend: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2013
I tire for some people sef.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Cubeet: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2013
oloyede252: To all nigerians going 2 israel plz nd plz dont go near israel/palestine border,
I don warn u,
Where should they go to? Saudi arabia or Iraq
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by deadie(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That is the problem with Nigerians. When you feel anything white, you suddenly forget who you are and go westernized even to jews shocked . I've been to places and I've eaten with my hand but it has not taken away my identity. Pilgrimage is tourism and the israelis should know that the diversity of such will bring people of different cultures, traditions and races.

Why should people be forced to change their attitude or pretend to be who they are not just because they are in Israel on a religious mission which ought to break racial barriers and accept them for who they are for the few weeks ? How does coming to drink juice with a 2-litre cup compare to the seclusion/segregation they got ? The problem with some Nigerians is that you tend to downplay racial slur rather blaming it on your shortcomings. The saudis also receive people for pilgrimage, how come we don't hear of racial segregation like this against pilgrims ?
Nigerians lack decorum ? Yes does it warrant the seclusion ? NO !

If they are going to keep embarrassing people just because their culture differs from theirs, I guess they should include in their screening process procedures that would prevent those they consider unfit to mingle with white from coming to their country. Bloody racists !

Act like an animal and get treated like an animal. There is something that is called decency. If you don't act decent, then don't complain when you get discriminated against. And for your information, I am 100% Nigerian. I only regret that some decent Nigerians were affected. Don't excuse primitive behaviour as cultural. Drinking glasses are provided in hotels, how can you then excuse someone bringing his own 2 litre plastic container. Well, he should have gone to take a dump in the bush and wipe his behind with stone since it is your culture. Disgusting primitive m0r0n.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: Jews are not allowed to travel to Saudi Arabia nor pray there but Arabs, Christians, Moslems, Buddhist etc are allowed to practice their culture and religions in Israel.

So much for your MOST racist.

Do you read at all? Who were the original occupants of the so called Jewish state before the 1940s?..... They are damn racists and worse than Hitler.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2013
op correct d title of your post they went for tourism not pilgrimage it is very clear in d bible dat nobody should go to jerusalem for pilgrimage..
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by inosend: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2013
I tire for some people.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Policewoman(f): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
How person go carry jerrycan come drink juice? I don't believe it o. What happened to decorum? I refuse to believe Nigerians are so utterly shameless
That is the result of poverty of the mind coupled with physical poverty and greed. Typical of Nigerians to always disgrace themselves in foreign lands because of flimsy things like food. Tell me what somebody is doing fetching juice with 2L container. Maybe he or she wants to take some back to his village folks. smdh.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Arosa(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
The Chinese government has begun to teach its citizens how to behave in a civilized way when they travel abroad, I think it's time Nigeria does the same. All this disgrace is getting too much. angry
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Malakh: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
shame on my people who are mistreated in their own land
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Ngwakwe: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
All these Islamist are having a field day on this thread to bash their most fearless enemy, the State of Israel.

Instead of condemning the irresponsible behaviours of Lagos State pilgrims, you are here trying to confuse yourself with comments alluding to non existing racist attributes of Jewish and Democratic State of Israel.

People shouldn't allow their hate to swallow them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by erico2k2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
ifyalways: I find it quite difficult to believe that one could afford USD 2000 for a pilgrimage trip and still be tripping for a common orange or whatever juice. undecided

So much emphasis on white,food and inconsequential stuff in the write up. Na wao.
That should point U to the fact that all that wap said here on the print aint true.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by erico2k2(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
How person go carry jerrycan come drink juice? I don't believe it o. What happened to decorum? I refuse to believe Nigerians are so utterly shameless
Dont U knw its the Holy land and whatever cometh out is Holy? Lol
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Ngwakwe: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Have you been to Israel or just a hearsay?

Humanity is abundant in Israel. Those escapees will soon find succour in abundance within some hours of meeting Israelis in any city.

Law prince:

Do you read at all? Who were the original occupants of the so called Jewish state before the 1940s?..... They are damn racists and worse than Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by uzoexcel(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Jews are racists. I don't know why people go to their land for pilgrimage only to be segregated for their color and culture. Kudos to the Lagos pilgrim board for standing up for their pilgrims.
Lol!!!!wonders ll never end...I'm seriously laffn in swahili!!! Its hilarious to see a renowned TRIBAL BIGOT like u accuse people of been racists.
If ur blind hatred for other tribes/races dddnt in,u shouldav read d story inside out and condemned the nigerians if they were indeed guilty of d aforementioned sins.
Were nigerians d only set of african pilgrims there?what about d ghanians and others?why were they not singled ? We should stop playn the victim here or everywhere else we go!!!the above questns are what u should ask urself and possibly do investigative journalism..THE INTERNET is ur friend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Why should people be forced to change their attitude or pretend to be who they are not just because they are in Israel on a religious mission which ought to break racial barriers and accept them for who they are for the few weeks ? How does coming to drink juice with a 2-litre cup compare to the seclusion/segregation they got ? The problem with some Nigerians is that you tend to downplay racial slur rather blaming it on your shortcomings. The saudis also receive people for pilgrimage, how come we don't hear of racial segregation like this against pilgrims ?
Alhaji Bluetooth where do you stay? Nigeria or Abroad. Well I put it to you that when in Rome do as the Romans. However what is all this about fetching and drinking canteen juice with 2-litre jerrycans/cups or refusing to queue and subsequently rushing at served food. That is not cultured behaviour in any country in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=24pt]SLAVES SPOILING THE NAME OF MY NATION!

I SPIT AT CHRISTIANITY![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
May God forgive you.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by oluxy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hahahahah! We are the generation of Israel in Africa na; we are returning home gradually..
The igbos say na Israel their great grant grant father came from abi no bi soo..

Na 9ja na..
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Okijajuju1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
JustifiedChild: May God forgive you.

Why?! angry

Is God a Christian?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Okijajuju1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
vivacious vivi:

I feel as though someone just poured cold water on my body. Such disgraceful behavior.
If this write-up does not make us collectively as a country to be ashamed of ourselves, I really cant imagine what else can! undecided
Someone here mentioned segregation, jews and racism. Was it the jews who forced 5 members of the pilgrimage to abscond?
This is disgraceful. lipsrsealed

Why should a country of 150 + Million people be ashamed that 5 people absconded.. grin

Na wah o!! Na everything wey happen wey una go blame us?!

We never shame say Government dey chop our money still call us fools ontop, na 5 runaways wan come make me shame?!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by tintingz(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: All these Islamist are having a field day on this thread to bash their most fearless enemy, the State of Israel.

Instead of condemning the irresponsible behaviours of Lagos State pilgrims, you are here trying to confuse yourself with comments alluding to non existing racist attributes of Jewish and Democratic State of Israel.

People shouldn't allow their hate to swallow them.
If this story was about saudi arabia pilgrim you will be the first to label "all" arab muslims/Islam as racist but reading comment so far no one has tagged christianity/Judaism as racist...hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Rejoice5000(f): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
hahahahehrhythyhyhyhaha make i laugh in chin chon abeg,9ja don tire them who no like better thing? though its Foolishness oooooooooooh
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why should a country of 150 + Million people be ashamed that 5 people absconded.. grin

Na wah o!! Na everything wey happen wey una go blame us?!

We never shame say Government dey chop our money still call us fools ontop, na 5 runaways wan come make me shame?!

I understand what you say, but there are some things that would happen that should collectively as a nation, make us proud or make us ashamed.
The feeling brought about here is definitely the latter. Is it not 2 "half-Nigerians" that beheaded someone in the UK? is it not only Mutallab that tried to bomb a plane? Is it not a team of underage kids not even old enough to vote that did us proud at the last U-17 World Cup? The ratio of our population size to that of the persons that bring about joy or pain to a nation is immaterial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by 5thNOTE: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That is the problem with Nigerians. When you feel anything white, you suddenly forget who you are and go westernized even to jews shocked . I've been to places and I've eaten with my hand but it has not taken away my identity. Pilgrimage is tourism and the israelis should know that the diversity of such will bring people of different cultures, traditions and races.

Nigerians lack decorum ? Yes does it warrant the seclusion ? NO !

If they are going to keep embarrassing people just because their culture differs from theirs, I guess they should include in their screening process procedures that would prevent those they consider unfit to mingle with white from coming to their country. Bloody racists !
u are very dull! I knw u think ppl will apprieciate u, but the truth is that u knw D truth and u are deceiving urself. Ppl have been driven frm houses of relatives by wife, due to uncultured manners, arrest in celebrations 4 divertsion. U think i will host a party and u will come and mess up and still sit in same table with me? No! U must have ur reservation with ur likes - D dogs!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by bobolic: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
IDIOTS. I wonder what they think they will benefit from that small country with its high cost of living and spy network. I blame greedy Nigerian leaders who loot our money and stash it away in foreign lands for this mess. If the money that Nigeria made from crude oil alone, not to talk of LNG, Custom duties,sale of government companies and houses,from 1999 to date was well used to the comfort of citizens, no one would even think of going to Israel. For a good measure, we can make our version of those sites here in Nigeria.I wish them a hard time when they are arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To All Atheist / Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" / Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.