Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

To All Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheist (13613 Views)

I Dare All Atheist / All Atheist Must Read This / All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Atheist by delkuf(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2016
how did we came into existence. i want u to explain in ur own believe how we began to exist. do we all gave just came from somewhere, or we all are in earth from d beginning. how did we get d body we live in? how did we get life? pls lets argue like mature pple
Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 7:13am On May 31, 2016
delkuf:
how did we came into existence. i want u to explain in ur own believe how we began to exist. do we all gave just came from somewhere, or we all are in earth from d beginning. how did we get d body we live in? how did we get life? pls lets argue like mature pple
how did God come into existence.

6 Likes

Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 7:19am On May 31, 2016
krazykoons:

LOL. His mind is probably in a puddle trying to explain that.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheist by johnydon22(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2016
delkuf:

A woman and a man had very sweet sex and i am the result.

7 Likes

Re: To All Atheist by onetrack(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2016
The theory of evolution will go a long way towards explaining how humans and other species came to exist.

Where did the universe come from? No one knows yet, but that does not mean that some god or gods did it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Atheist by wordcat(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2016
"I don't know" is better than "god did it"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Atheist by kodded(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2016
krazykoons:
answer his question mr man :-|
Re: To All Atheist by DeepSight(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2016
God does not begin; God is eternal

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Atheist by Richirich713: 9:38am On May 31, 2016
Atheists - from nothing and by nothing. It's one of the great miracles(myths) of atheism.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2016
krazykoons:

God has no beginning . God is eternal . 4 insecure atheists that couldn't stand how very logical God's existence is liked your comment

1 Like

Re: To All Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2016
oluafolabi:

LOL. His mind is probably in a puddle trying to explain that.

This comment is daft . Actually you are going to inundate him with assumptions just the way you assumed he does not know God is eternal or would find it difficult explaining God's existence .
Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 9:47am On May 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God has no beginning . God is eternal . 4 insecure atheists that couldn't stand how very logical God's existence is liked your comment
what is the logic supporting God's existence
Re: To All Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2016
Richirich713:
Atheists - from nothing and by nothing. It's one of the great miracles(myths) of atheism.

Brilliant . And they believe there are no such things as miracles , so their belief refutes their belief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2016
krazykoons:
what is the logic supporting God's existence

1. God's existence precludes infinite regression cool - eternal

2. God is a container of EVERYTHING - infinite

Please can you provide one very good reason that makes you claim a creator does not exist
Re: To All Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2016
wordcat:
"I don't know" is better than "god did it"

You dont know but you are certain an intelligent conscious creator did not orchestrate creation

3 Likes

Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 9:58am On May 31, 2016
delkuf:
how did we came into existence.
No one knows.
Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 9:59am On May 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You dont know but you are certain an intelligent conscious creator did not orchestrate creation
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I don't know French doesn't mean I speak Spanish. Get some sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2016
onetrack:
The theory of evolution will go a long way towards explaining how humans and other species came to exist.

Where did the universe come from? No one knows yet, but that does not mean that some god or gods did it.

The theory of evolution ?

1. Can you provide a video as proof of simple cells evolving into complex intelligent conscious beings .

2. How did cells derive the propensity to evolve

3. Can you provide proof as evolution being the cause of the existence of emotions in living forms

1 Like

Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 10:02am On May 31, 2016
DeepSight:
God does not begin; God is eternal
HAHA FUNNY HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE GOD IS ETERNAL BUT CANT DO THE SAME FOR THE UNIVERSE CLAP FOR YOUR SELF
Re: To All Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I don't know French doesn't mean I speak Spanish. Get some sense.

1. How are you certain a conscious creator is not responsible?

2. Why do you think a theory such as directed panspermia exist ?

Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 10:05am On May 31, 2016
Richirich713:
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS ASSUMPTIONS FROM N WHO TOLD U ATHEIST BELIEVE THAT HUH?? STOP LYING FOR JESUS
Re: To All Atheist by Richirich713: 10:06am On May 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Brilliant . And they believe there are no such things as miracles , so their belief refutes their belief

Lmao atheism is so senseless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2016
Lilbrown007:
HAHA FUNNY HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE GOD IS ETERNAL BUT CANT DO THE SAME FOR THE UNIVERSE CLAP FOR YOUR SELF

1.The universe is a collection of various constituents , so how is it eternal

2. The universe has a cause - this is universally accepted
Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 10:10am On May 31, 2016

UNIVERSE OVERLAPS UNIVERSES..THE BIG BANG IS WHEN SPERM MEETS EGG..CONSCIOUSNESS IS A UNIVERSE!!..THE UNIVERSE ONLY EXIST BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE OBSERVING IT WHEN YOU DIE YOU DON'T REALLY DIE EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES YOUR TRUE SELF DIES...SPERM AND EGG CREATING LIFE IS AN EXAMPLE OF SOMETHING FROM NOTING.

Re: To All Atheist by wordcat(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How intelligent is he and what is the source of his intelligence?

Welcome to Philosophy 102
Re: To All Atheist by Richirich713: 10:14am On May 31, 2016
Lilbrown007:
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS ASSUMPTIONS FROM N WHO TOLD U ATHEIST BELIEVE THAT HUH?? STOP LYING FOR JESUS

Richard Dawkins :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPlTsWFYBIM

If u dont think so, it's fine ,then I will used the atheists method of analysis, I'll just interpret your views for you then tell u what u believe.

Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 10:15am On May 31, 2016
delkuf:
how did we came come into existence.

We "came into existence" when a man, in the heat of climax, released a certain chemical that bonded with another group of cell and multiplied and multiplied to form.............. You smiley

i want u to explain in ur own believe how we began to exist.

Atheist is not a belief system lipsrsealed. As for why we exist, there are many branches on philosophy that deal with that. Exisentialism, for example, states that we're just a mound of atom moving to and fro with no special importance, that we're "living" is just a function of our brain cells.........
I'm prolly an exisentialist, to a limit; cuz I do believe in Nature's guiding hand.
I'm also an Hedonist; cuz me loveeeee pleasure tongue

do we all gave just came from somewhere, or we all are in earth from d beginning.
When the earth was formed, a long, slow drudging process taking several uncountable billions of years; it was sterile, flat; barren; with an astoundingly large percentage of water in it; "without form" if you will. However, slowly, slowly, it began to take shape, island rising, mountains forming,water receding, molecules self-assembling. No doubt if we were blasted even just a million years ago to where Nigeria is now; well, you will be friggin surprised

how did we get d body we live in?
Errr..... Something called evolution

how did we get life?
This is a deeper question. What do you call "life"

pls lets argue like mature pple

Maturity is overrated lipsrsealed

Btw: what is your definition of God
Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 10:17am On May 31, 2016
Richirich713:

Lmao atheism is so senseless
And theism makes more sense undecided
Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 10:18am On May 31, 2016
Richirich713:

Richard Dawkins :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPlTsWFYBIM

If u dont think so, it's fine ,then I will used the atheists method of analysis, I'll just interpret your views for you then tell u what u believe.

So..........

Do all atheists agree with Dawkinsundecided

And will you stop with the quotes, they're just sh/tty.
Re: To All Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2016
wordcat:

How intelligent is he and what is the source of his intelligence?

Welcome to Philosophy 102

He is infinite and eternal , so you just asked an illogical question .

Let me elucidate. Being eternal means no beginning and infinite means having no end , so nothing existed before him to serve as a source for any of His attributes .

Welcome to Logic 201
Re: To All Atheist by Nobody: 10:23am On May 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The theory of evolution ?

1. Can you provide a video as proof of simple cells evolving into complex intelligent conscious beings .

If I can travel back some hundred million years back, then yeah lipsrsealed

2. How did cells derive the propensity to evolve

Adaptation for survival

3. Can you provide proof as evolution being the cause of the existence of emotions in living forms
And who says evolution is the cause for emotion Emotion is a social construct; starting some million years ago.

Oga ooo, sometime you people really wow me.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: To All Atheist by Richirich713: 10:24am On May 31, 2016
SirWere:

So..........

Do all atheists agree with Dawkinsundecided

And will you stop with the quotes, they're just sh/tty.

Lmao grin the guy asked me where I got the idea from so I told him. Also thanx for the comment, I'll keep the quotes coming wen necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Summerise The Bible In One Sentence / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.