Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

R.I.P To Roger Rodas (the Not-so-famous) Guy Who Was In The Car With Paul Walker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / R.I.P To Roger Rodas (the Not-so-famous) Guy Who Was In The Car With Paul Walker (2115 Views)

Photo ( The Killing Of I.p.o.b Biafra Members In Onitsha) / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) / R.I.P Murphy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P To Roger Rodas (the Not-so-famous) Guy Who Was In The Car With Paul Walker by 5nlock: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
It was a tragic incident on Saturday when Paul Walker died in a Car Crash. But then it seems (to me) that many forget that there were actually two people in the car.
His name is Roger Rodas- A former race car driver and close pal/ financial adviser to Paul Walker.
The pair met when they raced cars together at various events, and Rodas later became Paul's business partner and financial adviser in 2007.

Rodas, 38, was the CEO of Always Evolving, a car customisation shop, where Saturday's charity event (the one that Paul was on his way to when the accident happened) was being held.

Rodas is survived by his wife and two children; including an eight-year-old son (who was among the first to try to rescue his father).

source:>>>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/12/rip-to-not-so-famous-guy-who-was-in-car.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baba Sala Dies At UCH Ibadan / Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA / Earn Extra Cash On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.