Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Model Will You Use If Nokia Starts To Ping..: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Model Will You Use If Nokia Starts To Ping..: (602 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / Does TECNO P3 Compatible Wit Whatsapp Nd Can It Ping Like Bb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Model Will You Use If Nokia Starts To Ping..: by Witwicky(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hey fellas of recent our lil bro the androdites starts to ping,let's just take it for instance assuming nokia more especislly symbian start to ping also,what model would you have bought or feel like to use ...

...As for me,I would have love to use nokia e6.....my reason:screentorch :button :front camera :back camera :nd now pings its goana be cool .

Add your's fellas
Re: What Model Will You Use If Nokia Starts To Ping..: by GSKing: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2013
You can't speak fluent English, you can't write it properly either. Simple sentence, you can't construct, spelling it is out of the question because... tsk tsk tsk!!!

What are you good at? Telling us you can afford bb curve 2 which goes for 6k?

Who were you referring to as your "lil bro"?
What does Androdites mean?

Do you have any idea how much the Samsung galaxy Mega 6.3 goes for in the Nigerian market?

I doubt if You can even afford Nokia c1...

Android users be your mate abi?angry

2 Likes

Re: What Model Will You Use If Nokia Starts To Ping..: by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
GSKing: You can't speak fluent English, you can't write it properly either. Simple sentence, you can't construct, spelling it is out of the question because... tsk tsk tsk!!!

What are you good at? Telling us you can afford bb curve 2 which goes for 6k?

Who were you referring to as your "lil bro"?
What does Androdites mean?

Do you have any idea how much the Samsung galaxy Mega 6.3 goes for in the Nigerian market?

I doubt if You can even afford Nokia c1...

Android users be your mate abi?angry

Daayyuuuummm!!!!

I'm in hot tears. GSKing this is not fair. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Model Will You Use If Nokia Starts To Ping..: by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Witwicky: Hey fellas of recent our lil bro the androdites starts to ping,let's just take it for instance assuming nokia more especislly symbian start to ping also,what model would you have bought or feel like to use ...

...As for me,I would have love to use nokia e6.....my reason:screentorch :button :front camera :back camera :nd now pings its goana be cool .

Add your's fellas

Kids on nairaland? Can't imagine the tone of words.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Root My Phone!!! / Which Fone To Get For 20k / Need Help On Fone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.