Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith (512 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith / Don't Let The Catholic Faith Deter You From The Christian Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 03, 2013
You call Urself a Catholic n yet u are just a Sunday Sunday medicine...... I wanna ask My fellow Catholics How do u propagate d faith?
which organisation or liturgical body do u belong to in church?

it's going to be fun if only true n faithful Catholics comment here, Pls non Catholics n most especially visitors cn comment too but to use abusive words......

2 Likes

Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 03, 2013
As for me I belong to the board of Lector(Lay readers) and I also belong to CYON and Legion of Mary........
Now you which do u belong to, share with us
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2013
My dear, I seee your point... But you seee, belonging to a lay organization isn't what really makes you a good christian and a catholic. Its the personal relationship you have with Jesus,how constant you fellowship with Him in the Word and Prayers. Its Also more on understanding why we joined and If its not for seeking and working for God, we need to repriorotise.
By the way, I Am a member of the Choir, CCRN,Legio Maria.

1 Like

Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2013
brosss: My dear, I seee your point... But you seee, belonging to a lay organization isn't what really makes you a good christian and a catholic. Its the personal relationship you have with Jesus,how constant you fellowship with Him in the Word and Prayers. Its Also more on understanding why we joined and If its not for seeking and working for God, we need to repriorotise.
By the way, I Am a member of the Choir, CCRN,Legio Maria.

I know brosss but just as d topic implies, Wat it all means is dat if u belong to an organisation in d Church u become active n thru ur activities in ur organisation u will be spreading d msg to the world. just like the Legion of Mary those and so many others....
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Janelaz: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2013
am a legionary!
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Jane laz: am a legionary!
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Jane laz: am a legionary!

Good keep it up brother n always try to do ur allocated works
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by SalC: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2013
CCRN and precious blood apostolate.
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by tonguetalker: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Why do many catholics like legion of mary?
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sal C: CCRN and precious blood apostolate.

feel u broda.....
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
tonguetalker: Why do many catholics like legion of mary?

Co's it's just an organisation Dats dedicated to our Lady mother Mary n we all love mama Mary.....
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Where are d rest Catholics Na
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Rich4god(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Representing Society of St Vincent de Paul + Altar Servers...
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by lacum: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
1. legion of mary
2. pages of the blessed sacrament
3. once an alter server
4. devine mercy devotee

1 Like

Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by SalC: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
lacum: 1. legion of mary
2. pages of the blessed sacrament
3. once an alter server
4. devine mercy devotee
Never heard of your no2. Is that a group in the church?
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2013
Sal C:
Never heard of your no2. Is that a group in the church?

Yeah itz man dey still be called d Tarcisians....
Re: The Propagation Of The Catholic Faith by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 04, 2013
Rich4god: Representing Society of St Vincent de Paul + Altar Servers...

Good man, Benedica mus dominus

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Method / Of These Two Cases, Who Is A True Christian. / Controversial Preacher Harold Camping Dies At 92

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.