Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! (10655 Views)

Photo Of A Danfo With Gotv Antenna In Lagos / Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded / Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by vanguard1(m): 1:17am On Dec 05, 2013
asala1:

Guy, the 'o' button is very far away from '0' button. One is a number, the other is an alphabet, stop interchanging them. It can be annoying.
Can't you figure it out, the guys keypad is not good.
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by Gudintent: 3:56am On Dec 05, 2013
^^^^ Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh grin
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by CGKing(m): 5:23am On Dec 05, 2013
I so hate danfo buses with stroooong hatred.

1. The curses u witness in danfo buses, just one instance can destroy the devil's destiny
2. I have the agidi of the conductors
3. The driver n conductors are too heartless
4. If u buy fine suit WEY u plan to wear go church, no enter danfo. All their rubbish rusted fallout fit tear am.
5. They drink faraga n dive like fools. I can never board danfo for long distance
6. They die everyday in road accidents due to careless driving and it's no long thing
7. The only thing I like about danfo is the song "he is a danfo driver swo, moni he is a danfo driver, swo" but I don't like the song anymore. So that means I don't like anything about danfo.
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by Ninilowo(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2013
All these points are peculiar molue..........
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by Juwonlo73(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2013
[color=#006600]
IAMBREEZY: I can't remember when last i entered danfo it have been yonks,that was when my car have a fault and i had to take a danfo to the next bus stop to get a mechanic but it was hell then.

Sope Olorun.
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by Whizkeey(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2013
i like it when two ladies (not orobo o) sit beside me grin
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by AnnMaree(f): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2013
The most annoying is when the driver stops few meters away from the bustop, meanwhile they wouldnt tell u in the process of boarding the tp that they wouldnt stop at ur bustop and instead of them to beg, lipsrsealed they will even shout at u "bo le bo le", i dont blame people that usually dnt want to pay them till they are almost close to their destination, cool mscheew i cant even be sturbborn with them for so long cos they will start shouting and ranting "madam , your money for front" angry

i hate lagos
undecided undecided embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by BluePearls(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
One time like that i was wearing a white shirt and a sweaty fat lady sitting beside me left very ugly looking brown stains on my shirt, caused by her sweaty arm and armpit..Gosh i felt like squeezing the life out of her... angry
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Am new in Lagos, presently at Ojudu-Berger. Pls hw do I get to the MM Airport.
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
BluePearls: One time like that i was wearing a white shirt and a sweaty fat lady sitting beside me left very ugly looking brown stains on my shirt, caused by her sweaty arm and armpit..Gosh i felt like squeezing the life out of her... angry

Urrrgh. embarassed
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by practicalclass: 4:20am On Dec 06, 2013
I look forward to the day thay are scrapped in Ibadan.
And we have more cabs with consideration of the low-income earners.
Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by Garrithe1st: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Freiburger:
Avoid sitting in front of tall people next time. grin

Why did you ban me till 2106??

The reason you put there was: [size=15pt].[/size]

WTF is wrong with ur "burger-head"??

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinity Set To Unveil The Project Black S Car With Formula One Tech / Does Driving In Neutral Gear Save Fuel ? / 15 Car Related Terminologies And Their Explanations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.