Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges (2312 Views)

8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] / Paul Walker's Daughter Posts Heartbreaking Father's Day Photo / Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges by teebiggs(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2013
Horrific video which reveals the precise moment that Paul Walker's Porsche Carrera GT careened into a tree and burst into a flames has been released as one witness claimed that the crash was an accident not a drag race. The high speed crash that killed Paul Walker and Roger Rodas caused a huge explosion and fireball that could be seen for miles and it was all recorded on a security camera that captured the precise moment of impact.

The footage was recorded from a rooftop camera in an industrial park next to the crash site. It shows the initial collision (on the right of the screen) which caused the Porsche to explode in flames, moments before another, larger blast sends a fireball high into the sky, there appears to be no other cars either immediately in front of or behind the Porsche at the time of the crash.

The footage of the deadly crash which claimed the lives of Walker, 40 and driver, Roger Rodas, 38, was released as images of the dramatic moment cops and emergency workers physically wrestled one of of the Fast and Furious star's friends away from the scene also came to light. Watch » http://enquizzle..com/2013/12/paul-walker-crash-on-cctv-video-of_3.html

Re: Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges by Hobashola(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2013
Make I hear say dis ting no make fp
Re: Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges by pfijacobs(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2013
f
Re: Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges by Airforce1(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2013
Well, I hope he died a born again christian?

If not, then I'm afraid the journey won't be easy for him o.
Re: Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges by homesteady(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2013
Airforce1: Well, I hope he died a born again christian?

Are you born again? grin grin
Re: Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges by Lilimax(f): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Speed kills,
I sincerly hope they were killed outright
and in no way suffered in the fire, a terrible way to die cry.

RIP guys.
Re: Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges by Lilimax(f): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Airforce1: Well, I hope he died a born again christian?

I hope so cos life begins after death.
Where you'll spend your eternity should matter most to us smiley

1 Like

Re: Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges by underscore: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
CCTV Footage Of Paul Walker & Roger Rodas' Car Crash

See the video here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/cctv-footage-of-paul-walker-roger-rodas_3.html

Re: Paul Walker Crash On CCTV: Video Of Porsche GT Spinning Off Road Emerges by Ignatio(m): 1:41am On Dec 04, 2013
This is very sad. Fast and Furious 7 will definitely be affected. R.I.P man.

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: “my In-laws Ruined My Marriage” / Photos From Rita Dominics's Christmas House Party / Aww Cutie: Check Out The Gift Paul Of Psquare Gave To Their Kids For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.