Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,597 members, 7,865,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nigerian Scholars And Cramming - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Scholars And Cramming (539 Views)

How To Become A Contributor/author At Nigerian Scholars / Can Cramming Affect One's Performance After School? / Apply For Nigerian Scholars Research Reality Show. Coming-up (june-august,2012). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Scholars And Cramming by benatex(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2013
We have all crammed before or still cram. I am a patronizer of this technique. Cramming is actually defined as hastily memorizing or studying for an examination. Does it really help? Of course it helps, provided you're good at it in fact some rely only on cramming their books buh months or days later, what they've crammed would have evaporated. I have discovered that when i cram, some things stick to my brain. We cram Laws, Formulas, Definitions. Do you succeed without Cramming, if yes, how do you go about. I jus gained admission into a reputable university and I'm pretty sure cramming won't solve all problems, though I don't cram all the time o. Knowledge they say, is Power
Re: Nigerian Scholars And Cramming by SirHarry(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2013
You just can't do without it especially with the nature of the Nigerian universities.
Read to understand and cram when necessary...#My advice#
Re: Nigerian Scholars And Cramming by Illuminatus(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2013
I hate cramming. Not because I can't do it (some years ago, I crammed the whole book of Luke) but because I know how ineffective it is. I've found that I remember things that I didn't cram much better and longer.
Re: Nigerian Scholars And Cramming by KillMoves: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2013

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Update: UNILAG, LASU To Continue With The Indefinite Strike – Details / 2013/2014 Local Scholarship Awards Interview For Lagos State Indigenes Is Here / Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.