Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open (1028 Views)

. / Multilinks Balance Check / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by davidadenrele: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,

This is to inform Nairalanders that Multilinks Shop in Surulere is now open for business for Multilinks recharge cards, phones, modems, Wifi Routers you can resolve your internet issues, as well phone problems at Shop C2 inside Shoprite Shopping Complex at Adeniran Ogunsanya Surulere, Lagos.

Thanks for your patronage for more enquiries 017730101,017901844.

Thanks you be glad you did.

We are also doing a promo!!!!
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by marvelling(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2013
davidadenrele:

Hi Nairalanders,

This is to inform Nairalanders that Multilinks Shop in Surulere is now open for business for Multilinks recharge cards, phones, modems, Wifi Routers you can resolve your internet issues, as well phone problems at Shop C2 inside Shoprite Shopping Complex at Adeniran Ogunsanya Surulere, Lagos.

How much is a modem? I mean the 3G blue broadband one.
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by bestofibkpumpn(f): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2013
what the d price of d EVDO modem with USB
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by bestofibkpumpn(f): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2013
i mean dis.....EC226 multi-link modem
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2013
how much is d 3G modem and a wifi router?
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by McCoded007(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2013
If you reaaly want to do biz on nairaland, you need to update and reply ur posts. Plzz hw much is your blue broadband modem
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by marvelling(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
McCoded007: If you reaaly want to do biz on nairaland, you need to update and reply ur posts. Plzz hw much is your blue broadband modem

Don't mind him.
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by davidadenrele: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere Apology,

Someone request and the EVDO Wireless Router is N15,000.00 the aside the EVDO Wireless Router we have ZTEAC2710,Modem which cost N5,800.00 and Anydata 5108 Modem for more enquiries or information please feel free to call this numbers 017730101.7901844.

Thanks we hope to hear from you.
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by McCoded007(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
apology grantd. Thanx.

I'm refering to the Huawei EC226 3G Blue broadband modem. Hw much does it go for?
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by aceTS: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
davidadenrele:

Hi Nairalanders,

Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by aceTS: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
davidadenrele:

Hi Nairalanders,

Hi David, is something wrong with multilinks data services in Jos? since Monday I have not being able to connect the Internet using the anydata 510 ud modem. there is full network but error msg shows whenever I try to connect to the Internet
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by davidadenrele: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Well if i may asked what's the number of your Anydata Modem?? And what subscription plan are you currently on Also please kindly check the settings of your modem and check your username and password. Your username should be :7099xxxx@bluebroadband.com password:1234

By default your password is:1234 but your username would be based your username number series:7099xxxx@bluebroadband.com for further assistance please call the number on the link.

Thanks

David
Re: Multilinks Shop In Surulere Now Open by aceTS: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
davidadenrele:
Well if i may asked what's the number of your Anydata Modem?? And what subscription plan are you currently on Also please kindly check the settings of your modem and check your username and password. Your username should be :7099xxxx@bluebroadband.com password:1234

By default your password is:1234 but your username would be based your username number series:7099xxxx@bluebroadband.com for further assistance please call the number on the link.

Thanks

David
thanks for your reply. I got the modem from a friend last week. there was a little data on it. all the settings are as you stated. the number is 7099024350.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Resize Your Mp3 Music Files In A Minute / Help A Student Suggest Best Specs And Model Of Laptops Btw 20-30k / Quotation For Wireless Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.