Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Etisalat Apologises For Wrong '7500' Bonus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Apologises For Wrong '7500' Bonus (786 Views)

SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Apologises For Wrong '7500' Bonus by MillionDollars: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Etisalat just now on their official Facebook page apologized for wrong credited bonus.
"""Kindly bear with us. We experienced a regrettable system error during the crediting of the 20% recharge bonus for the month of November. The error has now been rectified and the correct bonus will be credited as soon as possible."""
source- https://www.facebook.com/etisalatng
Re: Etisalat Apologises For Wrong '7500' Bonus by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls u people should make this kind of mistake as often as possible. Ur mistake was of immense benefit to me. Just as Oshe's go and die mistake.
Re: Etisalat Apologises For Wrong '7500' Bonus by myhelper: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2013
This was obviously a big error on the part of Etisalat and immediately they were notified, the unused airtime was deducted from all the subscribers. Speaking to Business-Matter.com a customer care representative who prefer to be anonymous, said the N7500 bonus airtime was given to all subscribers in error and it has been withdrawn. However, the actual 20% bonus airtime will be credited to each of the subscribers according to their total recharge for last month.

Source: http://business-matter.com/2013/12/etisalat-n7500-20-bonus-recharge/
Re: Etisalat Apologises For Wrong '7500' Bonus by seunlayi(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2013
very useless people and When my internet subscription was deducted then with the data been given back to me they never bothered to refund my money. eti thief
Re: Etisalat Apologises For Wrong '7500' Bonus by MillionDollars: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Frontpage please!

(1) (Reply)

Have Been Using Android Phones For Over 2years + But I Never Play Any Hd Games / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specifications & Review|full Features List / Best And Easiest Way To Unroot Your Andriod Phone In One Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.