Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Need 300k Loan. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need 300k Loan. (633 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. / What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need 300k Loan. by excel2013: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hi everyone, i sincerely need and seek 300k Loan , i have been in the business of reaching out to People ,advising ,couselling and helping on Natural health Matters , I have a versertile knowledge about Natural Plants and Nutrition good for Human Health and Protection ,I share freely with People who have health Challenges and they are Glad afterall .
I have my evidences and proves which are veriable by anyone that is interested,I have a family to cater for in view of this i have decided to establish myself to continue this great work.
I have nothing to hide ,these are What need i need the Loan for

A shop at a strategic Point for an Office
5000 naira per month Paying for 2 years - 120000 (One hundred and twenty thousand naira)

Office table and Chairs -20000 naira(twenty thousand Naira)
visitors chairs-Plastic x 3- 7000 naira (six thousand naira)

Carpets-10 Yards
per yard - 300 Naira x 10 = 3000 (three thousand naira)

Advertisements=Banners and fliers - 20000 Naira (twenty thousand Naira)

I would also use the Internet to advertise as well -Social Medias/websites/blogs as well.

I have a Laptop and an Internet Connection already.

Generator - 40000 Naira (fourty thousand Naira)

Electrical and fittings - 10000 Naira - Ten thousand Naira.
Digital Camera/picture Printer/paper/-50000 Naira.

Miscellaneos- 30000 Naira (Thirty Thousand Naira)
Total:300k
With my knowledge of Plants , i do this freely except that some might be touched to give me little donation , I would as well add a Money Generating business with it Like Photocopying ,scanning and Typing ,Instant passport picture taking/printing and connecting buyers of sellers of vehicles together which i called Ve
Even people have been benefiting and would continue to benefit hicles connect i would always get a commision from doing this as well ,because i am in a Location where there are single/owners/dealers of vehicles are .I am an Hardworking and energetic person.I would Pay back.

Collateral/Security :This is Money issue , I have a 3 bedroom flat halfly rooffed Someone please For Almighty God sake contact me , help me ,I am sincere.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Purple,the Younglady Who Has Notime For Tears When She's Fishing For Dreams / FREE Clickbank Manual For You... / Request For Sisal For Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.