Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja (4692 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria / Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by lafex: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
I just saved 300,000 in a twelve calendar month from my current business and I am looking a way of diverting my business to other stuffs. So I need some contributions from my fellow Niralanders to give me some clues on the fast moving business in Abuja.
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by lafex: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Waitin for your contributions
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2015
lafex:
Waitin for your contributions
wears
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by aAK1(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2015
im also in abuja.just relocated.ive also been wondering what i could do.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by lafex: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Businessnaija:
wears
This is what i am already doing but i am challenged with credits because I don't have shop. So I am considering changing or diversifying my business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by lafex: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Still waiting for ur contributions pls. This may change someone's life.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
continue with wears...if u must diversify let it be within the fashion and beauty industry. shoes, bags, jewelries, cosmetics, sewing materials, etc
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Well, the reason you seem not to be getting contributions is because 300k is so small to maximise profit with, in this current Nigeria economic climate, Don't get me wrong you could invest 300k and get little benefit or total loss, but is it worth the waste of money? No.

So I advice re-invest the 300k in whatever business you did in getting it, you might double up in the next 12months and to start something worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by lafex: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Well, this is your own opinion and you are 100 percent entitle to it. Mind you, I started my business with less than 15k and it worth over 500k within 12 months, so no money is too small to start a business but not every business just like any amount. So don't deceive yourself that 300k is too small. That is why am looking for people to shed more light on this.
Anyway, thanks for your contribution.
aaronson:
Well, the reason you seem not to be getting contributions is because 300k is so small to maximise profit with, in this current Nigeria economic climate, Don't get me wrong you could invest 300k and get little benefit or total loss, but is it worth the waste of money? No.

So I advice re-invest the 300k in whatever business you did in getting it, you might double up in the next 12months and to start something worthwhile.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by lafex: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks for your contributions
blisscentre:
continue with wears...if u must diversify let it be within the fashion and beauty industry. shoes, bags, jewelries, cosmetics, sewing materials, etc
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by yorex2011: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Well, you can do some clothes customization.. Especially native or semi native attires, you just need someone creative or do it yourself if possible.
Have a friend who does it and they are awesome and wud be cool for a place like abj
You can link up with him and be an abuja partner or something

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by lacapine: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=yorex2011 post=40657383]Well, you can do some clothes customization.. Especially native or semi native attires, you just need someone creative or do it yourself if possible.
Have a friend who does it and they are awesome and wud be cool for a place like abj
You can link up wit.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
lafex:
Well, this is your own opinion and you are 10 percent entitle to it. Mind you, I started my business with less than 15k and it worth over 500k within 12 months, so no money is too small to start a business but not every business just like any amount. So don't deceive yourself that 300k is too small. That is why am looking for people to shed more light on this.
Anyway, thanks for your contribution.
I wish you would properly digest what I had written previously before you start summarizing with different vocabulary.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:56am On Dec 04, 2015
Since you are into fashion already and its December period where craze for branding on shirts are at the peak, you can start your own sustaining business in abuja.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:00am On Dec 04, 2015
These are samples

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by lafex: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2015
This is nice, let me hace your contact. You can contact my through my signature below
yorex2011:
Well, you can do some clothes customization.. Especially native or semi native attires, you just need someone creative or do it yourself if possible.
You can link up with him and be an abuja partner or something
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by tinzymoha: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
My advice is simple. Go into construction supplies. Your in Abuja so you know building is an everyday thing there... So many estates going on... All you need is to supply one item.. Maybe building cement or white cement.

Or hand made shoes since your into fashion,
See some samples
With lots of advertising on IG,Twitter and BBm this will move. Rn am into it, and I do pay on delivering within Abuja

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by austynoh: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
lafex:
I just saved 300,000 in a twelve calendar month from my current business and I am looking a way of diverting my business to other stuffs. So I need some contributions from my fellow Niralanders to give me some clues on the fast moving business in Abuja.
Thanks

Hi lafex,I am based in abuja as well...I am a web designer.Why not create an online store to display your products online.I will create for you eye catching online store that converts into sale...I don't just create websites,but I also provide you with training on how to administer it and to drive cheap targeted traffic(customers) to your business.

The world is going virtual and I know what I am saying;owning an office this era in the virtual space cannot be over-emphasized!

Reach me on 07037468987 for a quote.

Remain blessed!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja by wealthinfos(m): 1:06am On Dec 07, 2015
lafex:
Thanks

You must be a smart thinker for inquiring of alternative income source. I present to you "Real Estate Wealth". an opportunity to learn how to build lasting wealth via Real Estate Business on PART TIME or full time bases and you start earning profits FOR LIFE! Visit: www.realestatewealth247..com

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Online Banking Charges? / LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only / Need To Open A US Bank Account As A Non Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.