Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

A Chance To Do Business In Turkey - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Chance To Do Business In Turkey (750 Views)

. / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / Company In Turkey Is Looking For Sole Agents For Block Ice Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chance To Do Business In Turkey by UyiIredia(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
ABINAT is the Association Businessmen and Investors Of Nigeria and Turkey. They work closely with The Turkish embassy and TUSKON (a Turkish business NGO linked to lots of businesses in Turkey and Europe). Upon registration and membership they offer you:

* easy access to Turkish (sticker) visa and business trips to Turkey
* links to Turkish companies and their products/services at a discounted price
* discount for all TUSKON events abroad

PM me visit their website by clicking here, or call their office number, 013427020.

I work with them as a freelance marketer.

Your questions are welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Chance To Do Business In Turkey by UyiIredia(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
I hope this won't be seen as an advert o ! Besides it's my first thread here and I won't want to be banned.
Re: A Chance To Do Business In Turkey by UyiIredia(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Still available. And I DON'T do scams. Members of ABINAT can get a visa within days, especially if you are a member.

(1) (Reply)

Original Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tile From New Zealand And Korea / Let Professionals Handle All Your Printing Jobs Anywhere In Nigeria / Epic By Outstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.