Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. (7321 Views)

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" / Tunde Kelani's Maami. Did You Cry? Who Has Watched? / Will Kelani's New Film Maami With Funke Akindele Be A Revolution In Nollywood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by viruz007(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
one of the most anticipated movies of 2014 just got it’s trailer released. We are talking about Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage.

It tells the story of a talented, beautiful young sickle-cell sufferer overcomes social stigma, prejudice and her own low self-esteem, to achieve career success, marriage and motherhood.

It features A list stars such as Kunle Afolayan, Kemi Lala Akindoju, Taiwo Ajai Lycett, Yomi Fash Lanso, Bimbo Manuel, Ayo Badmus, Tosyn Bucknor and Carol King.

Its a beautiful trailer made by Awojide Olufemi and one of the best Nollywood trailers I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbjEZ44e1xA

Soundtrack to trailer was awesome. What do you think?

Culled from www.sodasandpopcorn.com

3 Likes

Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Not a brillant teaser per se, but a nice one! As usual, I've never liked the colour grading in Tunde Kelani's movies and this is not different!

BTW, was kemi Akindoju placed on diet to make her look like a sickler? . Chai....she looks lean in the movie, you would think she's really a sickler sad
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by viruz007(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2013
speedyboi: Not a brillant teaser per se, but a nice one! As usual, I've never liked the colour grading in Tunde Kelani's movies and this is not different!

BTW, was kemi Akindoju placed on diet to make her look like a sickler? . Chai....she looks lean in the movie, you would think she's really a sickler sad

At least u can notice an effort was made to make it look real. Films like this still give me hope for Nollywood.
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by viruz007(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2013
@speedyboi What did you think of the BG music cuz i was impressed with it.
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
viruz007: @speedyboi What did you think of the BG music cuz i was impressed with it.

It's okay!
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by AMAKAVIOLA: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Well!! nyc 1. Buh ll tlk later mayb after watchin the full movie..... I dont trust movie adverts
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Emmycheeze: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
First page I don catch u today

1 Like

Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Hackerjay(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dn't knw wot 2 comment
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by DJDOLA(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Wat about dat tunde kilani film maami I don't no maybe dat film is on dvd now
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by musty001: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
yeah!!!
I don come...ready 2 take on the world #musty001#
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by sKeetz(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Crap!! Not impressed undecided....We give up!
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Whizkeey(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
FP tinz grin oyinbo don do dis type of movie tire jor, i need a creative movies like phone swap
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by bory09(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
hope the film no be one of those all for money movie.
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by christejames(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dangote will make it big ooo, this one wey him trailers don dey act film

1 Like

Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by sholay2011(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nice one. I can't wait to see Kemi Lala on screen.
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by IAMBREEZY: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nice one
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Santino1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
If there is any Nigerian movie I'll pay to see, it's definitely a Tunde Kelani's movie.

6 Likes

Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
sKeetz: Crap!! Not impressed undecided....We give up!
I was tempted to type "go and die". Thank God I overcame the temptation.

1 Like

Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Akshow: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Santino1: If there is any Nigerian movie I'll pay to see, it's definitely a Tunde Kelani's movie.
And Kunle Afolayan. they produce movies not drama junk all over d market
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by dridowu: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Kudos to Dr (Mrs) Yinka Egbokare , Faculty of Arts , Unibadn for writing an excellent book "Dazzling Mirage" and Kudos to Kelani Tunde for producing it in a magnificient way.
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by lantessy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Pearlyakin(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hi my fellow nairalandite tunde kelani is one of the best in nollywood movie production, yu will agree with me if yu av watched saworo ide,arugbaa,ti oluwa nile and the rest.Kudos to the legendary tunde....
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by ajanaku2(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Santino1: If there is any Nigerian movie I'll pay to see, it's definitely a Tunde Kelani's movie.

That's Nigeria's best Cinematographer....a professional to the core!

I saw his "Maami" and I was wowed! I wouldn't mind paying through my nose to see this one too!
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by jhidey08(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
I'll cum back and comment later

Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Santino1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
ajanaku2:

That's Nigeria's best Cinematographer....a professional to the core!

I saw his "Maami" and I was wowed! I wouldn't mind paying through my nose to see this one too!

Unfortunately, I've not seen any of his works since I left Naija.. I'm definitely getting them this Christmas when I'm in Naija.

dridowu: Kudos to Dr (Mrs) Yinka Egbokare , Faculty of Arts , Unibadn for writing an excellent book "Dazzling Mirage" and Kudos to Kelani Tunde for producing it in a magnificient way.

Mainframe Opomulero, "Everything we touch becomes interesting".. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by wasak(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
his Maami wasn't released due to fears of piracy I got to know this true Mainframe's official marketer who is my neighbour. I've gotten original behind the scenes pics of this movie and I tell I, I hate nollywood movies but this is a piece I can't resist.
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
The man is just too good.Saworoide, Agogo ewo, Thunderbolt, The narrow path, Maami and Abeni you can't stop watching any of them. Kudos to him
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by darkroll(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
The colour grading is wrong , too much blue and yellow. just by watching that trailer i can easily tell you the whole movie.
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
darkroll: The colour grading is wrong , too much blue and yellow. just by watching that trailer i can easily tell you the whole movie.

That's what a trailer should do in the first place not create confusion in your head undecided
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by darkroll(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
trailers are meant to be a teaser not a spoiler
Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
darkroll: trailers are meant to be a teaser not a spoiler

so what crucial part of the movie has the trailer given out to you?

And please be kind enough to narrate the whole story for me in detail......don't leave out the twists, Don't forget to tell me what kunle does for a living in the film.....and tell me if the girl died or went for a bone marrow transplant surgery. Thanks in advance smiley smiley
Now I won't have to 'waste' my cash at the cinemas cool

1 Like

Re: Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. by Egbagirl(f): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
speedyboi:

so what crucial part of the movie has the trailer given out to you?

And please be kind enough to narrate the whole story for me in detail......don't leave out the twists, Don't forget to tell me what kunle does for a living in the film.....and tell me if the girl died or went for a bone marrow transplant surgery. Thanks in advance smiley smiley
Now I won't have to 'waste' my cash at the cinemas cool

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHA!! I beg, let the guy be. He doesn't understand yet.

Same here and Kunle afoloyan. I liked his Araromire a lot. Those are the kind of movies I would pay even 2k to watch in the cinema not Last Flight to Abuja etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Link To Nollywood, Bollywood And Hollywood Movies / Betty And Bolt Have Sex Again!!! This Time In The Shower (VIDEO) / Video: Watch Jenifa's diary Season 11 EP8 - UNWELCOME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.