Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? (5853 Views)

Web Design Trends That Will Be Common In 2014 / Things Web Developers Must Achieve / What Do You Intend To Achieve In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by WebSurfer(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Anyway i have real big dreams next year... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

B/w why am i always the first to comment on a new/next page.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
wanna be a professional b4 next year
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by OjoMadiba: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
I want to learn programming, who is ready to teach me, am in ph.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by jiggo(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
To have hands-on experience of Oracle Database dev./admin. Not enough to av the certifications. Also perfect my web design/dev. Skills. Av known html, css, javascript since 2001 and I feel I haven't made any progress since then. Hope to UP my game by next year
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by dady12: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
share with me the free information of how to develop java,php,html and intrested but dont know where to start
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by keetel(f): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
@GideonG and @Graphicsplus wanna learn from u both.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by GideonG(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
keetel: @GideonG and @Graphicsplus wanna learn from u both.
No probs, I am now following you on Nairaland. my handle is @GideonGeorge too. Thanks
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by ike4blast(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
my taget 2014 is to make my social media

http://www.ventchat.net

Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by smartg(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Interested in learning web design, need that can teach very well in short time.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
undecidedNice Thread ... Wanna av a chatting app 4 Android users wink
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Manuelcrc(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
diarra94: its nice to see young nigerians diving into the ever expanding world of programming and web development. i am pretty good in developing android applications, javascript, php, python and ruby. but my main specialization is html and i will encourage any one who wants be a programmer to learn html due to the fact that its very flexible.

Obviously.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by chykmoni(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
As for me, i'm still a learner in Javascript and C#
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by royalads: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote
author=GraphicsPlus]Friends, 2014 is almost here wit us. And as web
programmers, we may hav one or two things we hav in mind to achieve in
this coming new year. Just like every human beign, I know we hav made
certain plans of what we wil achieve in 2014. It's good to make plans
and aspire to achieve more. I am not exempted. I have one or two things I
wil like to achieve in this 2014.

1. I want to face and learn Ruby and start using it 'very' well.

2. I want to develop a robust web application that wil solve a
particular need.

3. I want to attend Hackers School and use the opportunity to learn,
brainstorm, connect, collaborate and make contacts.

4. I want to kick-start my NGO which focuses on teaching every secondary
school student html, css and javascript for free.

5. I want to develop a robust and complete video tutorials and printed
book on how churches and pastors can use Wordpress to blog and social
media platforms to advance the gospel.

Friends, what ar ur plans for next year? What do u want to achieve in
2014? Maybe u want to master a particular programming language or learn a
certain web design concept or technology. Or u want to launch a startup
or a project. Let's hear from u.[/quote] Pls graphic designer. tell me more about the hackers school
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Adrenaline123: I want to learn html, java, php, joomla to the core, thats my expectations

Yeah bruv, we are together! I need to learn all this stuffs seriously with some petroleum related certified courses. Am already reading some books concerning them. Next year, i cant wait @all.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Dondave11: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Kkkk
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
diarra94: its nice to see young nigerians diving into the ever expanding world of programming and web development. i am pretty good in developing android applications, javascript, php, python and ruby. but my main specialization is html and i will encourage any one who wants be a programmer to learn html due to the fact that its very flexible.

Pls would u rather advise me to learn html instead javascript?
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by kingthreat(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
So this fraud, Graphicsplus has been unbanned and is trying so sound reasonable. Well whatever I do remains my business
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Clinton207: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
So much. just pray God help me
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by 2kass(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ermmm I nid a very very super good programmer and webdeveloper .. For partnership on a very innovative project.. Terms and conditions applies.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by dammybrite: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hope to be an elite programmer by d end of 2014 although I'm stil a learner.pls gurus in d house,which materials would U recommend?
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by adrainuche(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
learn Assembly language, and also learn to build android apps and just improve my programming skills !!! 2nd year in uni tho !!!
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Djtm(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dondave11: I'm a 100l Physics Undergraduate, but am in love with programming..
Please, Do you think i can be a programmer?
As in, the relationship btw d both..
why not? Anybody can be a programmer. You might even take some programming courses in depending on your school.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by dsypha(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
GideonG: I want to have over 10 million users actively benefiting from my Startup by using it everyday!
I am releasing the startup website to the general public by tomorrow 5th Dec 2013.
So keep your fingers crossed! I will celebrate one year anniversary with 10millions users on
the 5th Dec 2014 next year by the special grace of God!

Nothing is impossible!

Of course!!! Please be realistic!
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Djtm(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
RedBenson:

Pls would u rather advise me to learn html instead javascript?
learn html first.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by ToyosiR(f): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Become a professional in Microsoft Dynamics NaV, AX, CRM and Sharepoint
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Codedboy95(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
I wanna learn :- c++ , python , jquery and ajax before this time next year ...right now i only know one programming language which iz 'php' *sobs*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My GTB Master Card Can't Pay Nor Buy Stuffs Online. Alternative? / Website Reviews Of Nigeria Newspapers / Game Of Copying! All The Times Facebook Tried To Drown Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.