Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram (4974 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack / Fans Blast Peter Okoye (psquare) Over Photo On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by Flirtyfemi: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
American singer Brandy visited Nigeria on the ist of December and performed at the Face of Sofa 2013 in Abuja.
Brandy says "I'm so blessed that my music has brought me this far. Thank you so much Nigeria/Abuja for inviting me here" and posted some photographic works that she felt depicted the African/Nigerian state however she got blasted by her African followers. See snapshots below:
She posted a picture of suffering kids in Africa, probably Nigeria and her African/Nigerian followers cussed her out on instagram...See snapshots here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/12/africans-mostly-nigerians-cuss-out.html

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by Gwekzy: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Merry Xmas 2 u all

2 Likes

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by OluwaKoopa(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
She's sick
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by homesteady(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Was this the only picture she snapped while in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by missterious(f): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Brandy came to Nigeria??
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by demelza: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
So this was the only picture that represented Nigeria to her.
She just showed the organizers exactly what she thinks of them. Next time they wont throw money inviting has-beens.
I still love her songs tho. undecided
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by lincy(f): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
It runs in her gene, dey see nothing good about ppl, she is trying to trade her brother's path. She see nigeria as nothing but she come hustle for money, oya if she is concern she should give to those kids the money that was paid to her to perform. Orishirishi. The white americans will do it.oleoshi! U no see her flat nose
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by tpia5: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
are those kids nigerian?

highly doubtful.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by tpia5: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
these are nigerian kids:

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by tpia5: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
the photo she posted is most likely from central africa, hope she wasnt scammed.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by homesteady(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
lincy: It runs in her gene, dey see nothing good about ppl, she is trying to trade her brother's path. She see nigeria as nothing but she come hustle for money, oya if she is concern she should give to those kids the money that was paid to her to perform. Orishirishi. The white americans will do it.oleoshi! U no see her flat nose
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady: Was this the only picture she snapped while in Nigeria??
angry

#TeamGOM
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by lincy(f): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
tpia@:
are those kids nigerian?

highly doubtful.
highly doubtful dear, am very sure she had a trianglar move ment I.e from the flit she came witz to her hotel room,then to the show and back to her flit to US, don't tink she visited any charity home or any of the villages in Nigeria y d the post, she is just the JET EDGE CLOWN of our time. I call her SLAVE rit now bitch.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by homesteady(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
god_of_music: angry

#TeamGOM
Tpia@ this guy has been stalking me! I'm sure he is a cultist undecided
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
god_of_music: angry

#TeamGOM

What is TeamGom undecided

Oloshi
Na so madness dey start.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady:
You are just everywhere!

#TeamGOM
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by lincy(f): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
tpia@:
these are nigerian kids:

Nigerians don't look dry skin just lik wat she posted, Nigerians wears smile even @ the worst condition, abi no be Nigeria wey turn one week occupy revelution into dancing ground again, abeg make somebody tell brandy for me say our poverty get levels no bi wetin she post. See brady wey no fit talk we bey or riri dey talk. She done enter one chance make she go ask 50 cent wat her carrier will look like if u visit nija go and u don't say sometin good, make she come hustle for fans for nigeria make we see her.

1 Like

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by tpia5: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady:

bro, stop calling my name everywhere, do you have N2 million to give me? If you dont, then desist.

if he's a cultist then join him in his cultism.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by homesteady(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Airforce1:

Oloshi
Na so madness dey start.
The thing tire me oh!
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by homesteady(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
tpia@:

bro, stop calling my name everywhere, do you have N2 million to give me? If you dont, then desist.

if he's a cultist then join him in his cultism.
I was just trying to get some advise from you! Because you always say that cultist are after you! undecided

1 Like

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by tpia5: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady:
I was just trying to get some advise from you! Because you always say that cultist are after you! undecided

Post a link to back up your claim.

And yes, stop following me all over the forum, i do not have a cure for your shamelessness.

Seems you just hang around waiting for me to log on and post.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by lincy(f): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady:
serioz matter dey ground,u dey disturb dis thread .
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by IAMBREEZY: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Silly girl
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by homesteady(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
tpia@:

Post a link to back up your claim.
And yes, stop following me all over the forum, i do not have a cure for your shamelessness.

Seems you just hang around waiting for me to log on and post.
www.nairaland.com/1443354/how-minister-cultist
You always complained that cultists are following you
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by Dannylux: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
No be her younger bro wey make sex tappe with Kim? idiiot! Every time they say Africa everyone depicts a very gloomy image of starving and suffering kids, and this is the reason.

I'm just pissed with this shyte right now. Anu mpam angry
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by JuicyGee(f): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Airforce1:

Oloshi
Na so madness dey start.

Team god of music.. grin
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by tpia5: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady:
www.nairaland.com/1443354/how-minister-cultist
You always complained that cultists are following you

I am still waiting for you to post a link as proof of your claim.

If you cant, that shows you up as a liar.

If cultists are not following YOU, open a thread to tell us so.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by katakara: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Calling a spade a spade, isn't Africa impoverished?! Aren't 0ver 70% of Nigerian kids and their parents languishing in poverty? Seriously! Are we that delusional Dunno what U expect her to reflect. Nigeria will be a lot better when our pple start bn realistic!

2 Likes

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by homesteady(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
tpia@:

I am still waiting for you to post a link as proof of your claim.

If you cant, that shows you up as a liar.

If cultists are not following YOU, open a thread to tell us so.
Tpia sharrap! angry Goodnight
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by lincy(f): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady:
Tpia sharrap! angry Goodnight
Madness! Lean hw to ZIp ur mouth and allow ur brains work effective.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by benkings(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
katakara: Calling a spade a spade, isn't Africa impoverished?! Aren't 0ver 70% of Nigerian kids and their parents languishing in poverty? Seriously! Are we that delusional Dunno what U expect her to reflect. Nigeria will be a lot better when our pple start bn realistic!
thank you jare for dis post,i wonder why we shy away from the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by homesteady(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
lincy: Madness! Lean hw to ZIp ur mouth and allow ur brains work effective.
Are you tpia? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Send Birthday Wishes To Her Boyfriend, Kiss Daniel. See His Reply / Nairamarly In Tears As His 100 Million Naira House Is Burned Down By Mohbad Angr / “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.