Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,255 members, 7,846,172 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

An Open Letter To Gov. Fayemi - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Open Letter To Gov. Fayemi (449 Views)

An Open Letter To Buhari By A Graduate Male Nurse / An Open Letter To GTB- Someone Please Warn GTB (guaranty Trust Bank) Managements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Gov. Fayemi by cacazoid: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mr. Governor, we appreciate the good work you are doing in this our Ekiti State. We thank you that for trying to address the issue of unemployment. I am able to witness the examination organised for the unemployed youth that applied for various positions in the civil service commission Ekiti State. The examination was not properly organised, the question were so simple that primary school students will pass the exam, even a dummy that can shade don't need to know anything but just to look others and shade a, b, c or d. Even if the cut off mark is 90% all people will pass. And to my surprise few of them passed the exam. To everybody the list that came out look like political list. What of the merit list? Please sir, I will urge u to conduct a fresh exam that will be properly organised like those of the neighbouring states. I.e. Osun and Ondo state Where computer are used and people know what they score immediately. Ekiti oni baje o.

(1) (Reply)

CHANGE OF Curriculum__a Problem To Some Careers / Boost Your Career In 2014!!!!!!! / Work Harder In 2014? I Don't Think So! This Is Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.