Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now (13172 Views)

Mysterious Child Who Is Believed To Be A Reincarnated Queen Who Died In 1980 / 10 Commonly Believed Myths. / Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Andyblaze: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mine -

1. While Eating, If I Bit My Tongue And Complained, I Would Be Told It Meant Someone Was Talking Bad About Me.

2. I Was Told Never To Wash The Dishes Immediately After Eating Because It Would Make Me Go Hungry Again Within A Very Short Time.

3. If The Food Or Fruit I Was Eating Fell Off My Grip, It Means A Visitor Was Coming To Where I Was.

As Silly As They Might Sound, Upto Today I Still Kinda Believe Them And Twice I've Had A Visitor Minutes After What I'm Eating Slips Out Of My Grip.

What Are Yours? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
If you whistle at night spirits will appear to you.
If you eat the seed of a fruit a tree will grow in your stomach.
If you stand will eating the food will go to your legs
If you sneeze constantly your crush is calling your name and thinking about you etc. I only believe these things when I want to remember the past.

6 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
This front page material. Andy blaze took his drugs today. Andyblaze make frontpage today oooo

2nd to comment, i try

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by lirusehn(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
if u piss if u no spit untop am throat go dey pain u.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Andyblaze: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
screenagerjoe: This front page material. Andy blaze took his drugs today. Mods move this to frontpage
alutacontinua to the rescue bro cheesy
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by oyinmama(f): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
1. If you kill a spider, it will hurt when you wee....I still refused to kill a baby spider yesterday because of that....hubby was like
2. If my palm itches or I wear clothing inside out UNKNOWINGLY, means I'm getting some unexpected money soon
3. If I whistle at night, a snake is gonna appear smiley

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by amiskurie(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
-that there is a mother carrying her baby when looking at the moon at night

-that when my groundnuts fall,its not mine anymore...that it fallen groundnut belongs to satan.

-that I had to pay my elders to become tall(owo-idagba soke)

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by olawumiseun: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
if anything fall to d ground then d devil. ate it

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by ebamma(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
. Yaba left topic, posted by a yaba left Op, and brought to frontpage by a yaba left mod,

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by mitey(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
1. If you spit and someone steps on it, you will have sore throat tongue
2. If you open your eyes while praying in church, you will see an angel and promptly turn blind grin
3. If you hear your name and turn back to answer, but you don't see anybody, then it is spirits that are calling you undecided
4. When rain is falling and sun is shining at the same time, then a lion is giving birth
5. If 2 domestic fowls are fighting and you put a broomstick beside them, they will fight forever undecided
6. If you place a bowl/drum etc on a duck and leave it for 2 weeks, the duck will change to snake grin

18 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Iykebestbt(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
NOTHING..u know y? Cos wen I was a kid I talk,think and act as a kid..but now that I ve grown, I think as an adult

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by wilybebsy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
in wiskid tune 'frontpage tinz'...
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by rubii09: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
That Nigeria will break up, and I still believe it now
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Dyt(f): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
When my ears are echoing, believe someones calling

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by kayojosephy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
if ur teeth removes den u allow lizard to see it and u did not dispose it together with stones in accordance with ur age,the teeth won't grow back....

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by anitank(f): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
lirusehn: if u piss if u no spit untop am gbege go happen.
Piss or sheet??
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by ikekings1: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
That guys wey get fat legs get huge amu..
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by showgolee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
if you re going on a visit to sum1 and u hit ur left foot on a stone thrice, there is a probability that the person is not at home. still blv it tho undecided
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by oluwadare26(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
There is this believe that a baby must not fall from the back of the mother, hence, the baby tends to lose his/her spouse when they grow up.

There is a believe dat says one must not look at the mirror when its raining..expecially when the rain is thunderous, hence, the lightening of the thunder strike enters the mirror and destroy the on-looker.

There is also dis one dat says one must not step on the shell of egusi peeled a day after or sitting down on a Mortar(Odo) very early in the morning.

There is also a believe dat pregnant woman should not walk in d sun when its mid day, or eat okro soup, hence, she'll give birth to a spirutual child or dummy respectively..

YORUBAS AND BELIEVES.. I RESPECT UNA..I'M PROUD TO BE AN OMO ODUDUWA
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by nakwe(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
screenagerjoe: This front page material.
Supported
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Ifedechidex: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mine is when u swallow an orange seed, it will grow through your mouth

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Shollyps(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
INDIAN BEAT NIGERIA 99 O

23 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by lirusehn(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
anitank:
Piss or sheet??
4 ma area na Piss.
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by JulianBond007: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
If someone tells me "go and die", it actually means I will be rich someday. If you think its a lie,ask Oshiomole.

12 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by moscobabs(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
-I beliv that God has white hair and bear,sitting on his throne with Golden staff and silver garment with 2 angels standing by his chair

-I belive that if u have sex with someone wife or husband u will die of thunderbolt called 'Magun'

-I belive that during end time people will be naming themselves funny funny names e.g Okija juju,Obadiah777,Sexkill and co

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Shollyps(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
ebamma: . Yaba left topic, posted by a yaba left Op, and brought to frontpage by a yaba left mod,
AND DIS WAS POSTED BY A YABA LEFT PATIENT

7 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by IAMBREEZY: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thank God andyblaze has taken his drugs.
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by geolabious(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
When we were kids,they told us dat Education is the Key,they never told us dat ASUU and ASUP is the padlock FG is the holder.

10 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by IAMBREEZY: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
JulianBond007: If someone tells me "go and die", it actually means I will be rich someday. If you think its a lie,ask Oshiomole.
go and die

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by extremelygolden: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
1. When my hand itches me, it means someone wants to give me monetary gift.
2. When my eyes itch me, it means I want to see somebody I haven't seen for a very long time or something special.
3. When you prepare to go out and you keep on coming back to the house to pick one item or the other that you forgot, it implies a visitor is on his/her way to your house.

Funny enough, I still believe Numbers 1 & 3 because I still experience it till date.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by winnigimage: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
When you feel a horning or ringing in ur left ear,somebody somewhere dey talk about for good,but if na for your right ear that one na bad mouth dey talk about you.
if you want visit someone u come kick your leg,that one mean sey you no go meet am for house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Brief On “moral Decadence: The Nigeria Situation” / PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri / Numbers In Yoruba | Learning Yoruba Numbers | Onka Ede Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.