Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (273757 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by PETRUCE007: 1:08am On Nov 30, 2016
Negro1:
ladies in case u want to invest in a relationship. I'm accepting applications and CVs oo. But no husband hunters. d ministry is not there yet, it's still at mile 2 n we dey en route (ripe) banana island. future wifey don't dull
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ipisi(m): 2:33am On Nov 30, 2016
zolapeperenpe:
Hi all,so I read we can 'shop' for husband here grin
Brief intro *clears throat* I'm 28, graduate,working class,pretty,homely,ambivert.......In summary,I'm 'husband-hunting' wink
Dear husband,verily I say unto you;send the PM Now bcus tomorrow maybe too late.Love you in advance kiss

lemme join the bandwagon of wifey hunters

Oluwa of Nairaland, answer my prayers oooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by 1felix(f): 5:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Am student precisely undergraduate.
Average height and chocolate in colour

I want a female friend within age 18-21
I just like being real
We can date if we find each other compatible. Give me PM
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Laredojohn(m): 5:33am On Nov 30, 2016
Congrats Op....may God bless and keep your home,Amen....this is a very inspiring story...and your trend has gained more recognition..we hope to see more of these...love can be found anywhere and the journey of love can start anywhere....leeport congrats too, I remember your monkier back then...so na op "u dey pursue" grin , may God provide all that is needed to have a successful home for you both....prosperity, joy, peace, happiness, blessings, favor, shall be your portion ....its indeed the Lord's doing congrats

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by uchbaba(m): 5:59am On Nov 30, 2016
Hello house, am Uche graduated 4m unizik awka, am in my late 20's and would love to meet a God fearing, caring, humble,in her early 20's upto 26 am not looking 4 miss perfect just a good person 4 vry serious relationship, preferably a female 4m Anambra state bt u can reside anywhere...this my number 08137833361 if u wanna talk on whatsapp. Less I 4get I like to reading, I like sports especially football, my turnoffs is just dishonesty. Cheers
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nightingale99(m): 6:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Looking to make friends/chat buds 21 & above. Only decent, intelligent, positive minded folks in or around PH.
PS: Have an answer to the question below and let it be the first thought that crosses your mind. Don't loose sleep on it. Let's have fun grin
Question: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Pin: D1DA014F smiley
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by wiloy2k8(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Nightingale99:
Looking to make friends/chat buds 21 & above. Only decent, intelligent, positive minded folks in or around PH.
PS: Have an answer to the question below and let it be the first thought that crosses your mind. Don't loose sleep on it. Let's have fun grin
Question: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Pin: D1DA014F smiley

hehehe ... funny though
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by wiloy2k8(m): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Laredojohn:
Congrats Op....may God bless and keep your home,Amen....this is a very inspiring story...and your trend has gained more recognition..we hope to see more of these...love can be found anywhere and the journey of love can start anywhere....leeport congrats too, I remember your monkier back then...so na op "u dey pursue" grin , may God provide all that is needed to have a successful home for you both....prosperity, joy, peace, happiness, blessings, favor, shall be your portion ....its indeed the Lord's doing congrats

N my prayer for them too
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by omolola15(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Let me also join the queue. I'm a graduate, self employed, so you don't have to worry about the recession(na joke ooooo) I'm looking for a responsible lady that's ready for a serious relationship.

happney65 I know you are still single and searching. Maybe there's 1 for you here.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by godfrey01(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2016
zolapeperenpe:
Hi all,so I read we can 'shop' for husband here grin
Brief intro *clears throat* I'm 28, graduate,working class,pretty,homely,ambivert.......In summary,I'm 'husband-hunting' wink
Dear husband,verily I say unto you;send the PM Now bcus tomorrow maybe too late.Love you in advance kiss

tomorow is not too late dear... ..
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gmacnoms(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2016
Ehen? LwkmFinish here o. Op's testimony has given so many people morales here.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by happney65: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2016
omolola15:
Let me also join the queue. I'm a graduate, self employed, so you don't have to worry about the recession(na joke ooooo) I'm looking for a responsible lady that's ready for a serious relationship.

happney65 I know you are still single and searching. Maybe there's 1 for you here.

omolola Chisosss...So this thread dey NL?Instead of to dey send PM all about..People me sef need Wifey ohhh...You know what am saying...Ahahahahahahahahahaha...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by jeeqaa7(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Okay.... i read a success story and even tho i would like to share my story about the pains of a good wife hunting .. i would leave the story for the right one
30yrs and lives in abuja

i am just ready to mingle so ladies .. dont be shy ... send a pm

i need a wife .
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by yemsai(f): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmm..ok
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gmacnoms(m): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Google63:
I heard I can find a wife here...
you na heard you heard. Me, I see I can find wife here cheesy .

Dear future wife, I would have lunched out with my searchlight to look for you, but the demands and pursuit of becoming self sufficient, independent and comfortable in life is real. Kindly be patient with me, as I try to get at least, a hut where we can lay our head.

Dear future wife, each day, as I set out for daily bread and future harvest, I also pray I find you, because there's a vacuum that none of my female friends has been able to fill. Kindly come, because we need to fulfill a destiny together.

This writeup been sweet o cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by yemsai(f): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
To God be the glory
I so much love ur gown!..its beautiful kiss hapi married life dear..

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gmacnoms(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2016
An0nimus:
bibijay123 hafana?

I am led to send you PM. Don't ask what led me grin
I was wondering what led you. My curiosity gave me answers. Allow God to lead you o. because that thin wey lead u, e get as e b cool
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gmacnoms(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2016
yemsai:

no time for love songs? I believ if they play a song about heartbrk, You'll be a ble to sing every word ( curled from *piano Man* by brandy)
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by yemsai(f): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2016
gmacnoms:
no time for love songs? I believ if they play a song about heartbrk, You'll be a ble to sing every word ( curled from *piano Man* by brandy)
Sure....who heartbreak epp?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gmacnoms(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2016
yemsai:

pls o, do u mean u'v never had a hrtbreak?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gmacnoms(m): 7:28am On Nov 30, 2016
yemsai:

btw, hrt break dey help lovesong dey sell na. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by yemsai(f): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2016
gmacnoms:
pls o, do u mean u'v never had a hrtbreak?
Sure I hav...even tho it was,it's still beating anyway.. wink
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by yemsai(f): 7:30am On Nov 30, 2016
gmacnoms:
btw, hrt break dey help lovesong dey sell na. smiley
Indeed
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gmacnoms(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2016
yemsai:

Sure I hav...even tho it was,it's still beating anyway.. wink
how did u do it? Since I experienced it, I'v tried to make it beat, but the thing js dey like dat
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by yemsai(f): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2016
gmacnoms:
how did u do it? Since I experienced it, I'v tried to make it beat, but the thing js dey like dat
My brother...it is still beating,
Dats y u can still quote me
U are alive!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2016
yemsai:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dwey(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2016
Hi, I'm Dave,
pin -2BCF3D51
Chat is restricted to Age bracket (21-25).
Hoping to find a chat pal, busineess pal and probably a lover(lol)
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by opethom(m): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2016
27, dark, 5'9ft, about to go for Nysc, electrical and electronics engineering, location Ibadan, origin Osun . Pin: 5EFAB1A2
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gmacnoms(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2016
yemsai:

My brother...it is still beating,
Dats y u can still quote me
U are alive!
it's not dat kind of beating na. You too, you know that.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gmacnoms(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2016
opethom:
27, dark, 5'9ft, about to go for Nysc, electrical and electronics engineering, location Ibadan, origin Osun . Pin: 5EFAB1A2
so, because you are about to go for nysc, and 5'9ft, we shud now na start pinging you abi?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by opethom(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2016
gmacnoms:
so, because you are about to go for nysc, and 5'9ft, we shud now na start pinging you abi?
i look like Gay? Bro abeg o 14 years is real biko
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by gmacnoms(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2016
opethom:
i look like Gay? Bro abeg o 14 years is real biko
congratulations. Don't forget to maximise the nysc Year o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.