Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (273387 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Darteyyyy(m): 3:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Make I follow una meet new and cool people self... I'm far from cool though...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Darteyyyy: Make I follow una meet new and cool people self... I'm far from cool though...
haaaaaa! If u no cool wetin u be?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Darteyyyy(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: haaaaaa! If u no cool wetin u be?

Ice!!! grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2014
Goood mornin lovely ppl....how was ur nights?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Shegxi & callmespices I don dey suspect una. Gbengadan how ur head? @leeport u harsh well well o. U wan scatter the guy brain?
Errmmm, u didn't observe well
Assually, it's moi and gbengadan cheesy
Oya, re observe
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Darteyyyy:

Ice!!! grin
even ice melts with a little heat grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2014
callmespices:
Errmmm, u didn't observe well
Assually, it's moi and gbengadan cheesy
Oya, re observe
wow! R u saying shegxi no get level reach or na gbengadan lyrics make sense passs
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Preciousone4ril: Goood mornin lovely ppl....how was ur nights?
Good morning, how r u?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Good morning, how r u?
I'm superbly cool. Hope ur nite was devoid of all d mosquito vampire kisses....
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Can't a lady and a guy be friends with no strings attached?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Darteyyyy(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: even ice melts with a little heat grin

I agree..... I can't argue since I've not eaten.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by harrysterol(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: nice, is dere really any guy who doesnt like playing video games so where is the love for football?? well i just finished my nysc, waiting to land a job. i love snapping wink dats my good bad habit
plz don't snap on the high way o grin because sorry will be your next name wink
We r in dsame category shocked(NYSC)bt God dy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2014
lomy: Can't a lady and a guy be friends with no strings attached?
sure
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2014
leeport: sure

I need such friends then..
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2014
lomy:

I need such friends then..
hmmmm .... there is always a disconnect when u see this kinna attitude from guys, u are not complused to conitnue relating with such person if he requests for wat u cant offer .... in otherwords,meet guys state ur terms to which u wanna relate with them and if he is pleased with it .. Good for you, if not ..... be gone . SIMPLE !!!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: wow! R u saying shegxi no get level reach or na gbengadan lyrics make sense passs
All of the above grin
Shegxi look like an ibadan guy to me undecided
He too talk and sabi abuse cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2014
callmespices:
All of the above grin
Shegxi look like an ibadan guy to me undecided
He too talk and sabi abuse cheesy
iwo omo yi angry
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Darteyyyy(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2014

It depends...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by pryd(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2014

Sure it's very obtainable.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2014
leeport: hmmmm .... there is always a disconnect when u see this kinna attitude from guys, u are not complused to conitnue relating with such person if he requests for wat u cant offer .... in otherwords,meet guys state ur terms to which u wanna relate with them and if he is pleased with it .. Good for you, if not ..... be gone . SIMPLE !!!

Must I always state my terms to every guy? That would boring then.. whenever a guy meets a babe that is so nice and free with them they just spoil the whole thing by asking the babe out..
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2014
leeport: iwo omo yi angry
Iwo boy yii
Kilo fe sef??
Oya, see me later grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2014
pryd:

Sure it's very obtainable.

I hear that each time but haven't seen or witnessed any.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Darteyyyy:

It depends...

Depends on what?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by pryd(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2014
lomy:

I hear that each time but haven't seen or witnessed any.

They truly exist but boundaries must be clearly defined and accepted from the onset. Ofcourse it doesn't seem as easy as it sounds( tell me what's easy); but just like in every sphere of life discipline must be embraced.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2014
pryd:

They truly exist but boundaries must be clearly defined and accepted from the onset. Ofcourse it doesn't seem as easy as it sounds( tell me what's easy); but just like in every sphere of life discipline must be embraced.

I understand. But must I always define every friendship/relationship? Must I always tell every guy that "hey I don't want to date you, let's be friends". Guys should be wise enough to know when a babe wants a relationship and when she just wants a friend.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2014
Guys can't have a straight chat/discussion with a babe without asking "do you have a bf?" and when she says no, the next thing that follows is "can we see? I want us to discuss something important" or some naughty guys will start toasting the babe straightaway without seeing her.. undecided
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Preciousone4ril: I'm superbly cool. Hope ur nite was devoid of all d mosquito vampire kisses....
I wish I cud say no but thank God nothing like ebola mosquitoes
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2014
Chai!!! Dis callmespices abi na callmepepper babe don see me finish sha......mzflexydeeva, if i table her mata for dem bois for ekosodin, she go believe o....buh lemme pity her sha, omode lo n segrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2014
babe they can but extremely difficult
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Darteyyyy:

I agree..... I can't argue since I've not eaten.
hahahhahahaha! The power of hunger
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2014
harrysterol: plz don't snap on the high way o grin because sorry will be your next name wink
We r in dsame category shocked(NYSC)bt God dy
who says I haven't snapped on the high way grin There is God
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2014
@lomy, it's so possible but at d risk of sounding judgemental, most people are very shallow dis days(guys and ladies). U have people who can't even hold intelligent conversation for 30mins, wat do u den expect?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.