Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (273591 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2014
shegxi: @lomy, it's so possible but at d risk of sounding judgemental, most people are very shallow dis days(guys and ladies). U have people who can't even hold intelligent conversation for 30mins, wat do u den expect?

Lol.. true sha but most of them are guys.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gbengadan(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Waasere!
callmespices:
E no go happen
Na coded tins cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gbengadan(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Dnt mind him, he's on his own stand.....
callmespices:
Nibo?? I trust gbengadan, he would never let me down cheesy cool
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gbengadan(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Bosslady, my head dey intact o. Me don go hide sharperly as the guy talk that thing.
Mzflexydeeva: Shegxi & callmespices I don dey suspect una. Gbengadan how ur head? @leeport u harsh well well o. U wan scatter the guy brain?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gbengadan(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2014
heheheheheheheheh
callmespices:
Errmmm, u didn't observe well
Assually, it's moi and gbengadan cheesy
Oya, re observe
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gbengadan(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Lyrics bawo? Hehehehehehehe. Deeva, I no understand u again o
Mzflexydeeva: wow! R u saying shegxi no get level reach or na gbengadan lyrics make sense passs
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
lomy:

Lol.. true sha but most of them are guys.
lol....do u just have a problem with guys or u have just bn unlucky wit d wrong ones? D last time i checked, shallowness is nt gender-based. Or is dere somtin ur nt tellin us?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gbengadan(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2014
#eyes rolling#
callmespices:
All of the above grin
Shegxi look like an ibadan guy to me undecided
He too talk and sabi abuse cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by pryd(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2014
lomy:

I understand. But must I always define every friendship/relationship? Must I always tell every guy that "hey I don't want to date you, let's be friends". Guys should be wise enough to know when a babe wants a relationship and when she just wants a friend.

I strongly believe individuals(male&female) have the 'right(freedom)' to make different demands in a relationship/friendship, it is left to the other party to respond. People are in relationships/friendships for various reasons and they make certain investments to achieve such targets.
You certainly don't have to read out a list of rules to every new friend; but like you hinted, what if that new friend ain't wise enough?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2014
shegxi: lol....do u just have a problem with guys or u have just bn unlucky wit d wrong ones? D last time i checked, shallowness is nt gender-based. Or is dere somtin ur nt tellin us?

No I don't have problem with guys.. what else do you want to hear?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2014
pryd:

I strongly believe individuals(male&female) have the 'right(freedom)' to make different demands in a relationship/friendship, it is left to the other party to respond. People are in relationships/friendships for various reasons and they make certain investments to achieve such targets.
You certainly don't have to read out a list of rules to every new friend; but like you hinted, what if that new friend ain't wise enough?

Clearly said.. and when you list out your rules for this new friend, he terms you rude and unfriendly..
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: I wish I cud say no but thank God nothing like ebola mosquitoes
if there was. Na iron cloths n helmet I for de wear. Life is sweeeeeet.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
lomy:

No I don't have problem with guys.. what else do you want to hear?

dn't take dis wrongly, my intentions are clear. Do u believe in d saying dat we attract our like?? Consciously or unconsciously.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2014
shegxi: dn't take dis wrongly, my intentions are clear. Do u believe in d saying dat we attract our like?? Consciously or unconsciously.

No I don't believe in that. it doesn't work all the time. It's just fate. In the magnetic field, even like poles repel and unlike poles attract.
We don't attract our like all the time
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2014
lomy:

No I don't believe in that. it doesn't work all the time. It's just fate. In the magnetic field, even like poles repel and unlike poles attract.
We don't attract our like all the time
gud dat u dodged d conscious or unconscious part of my post bt d sad reality is dat we attract our like, sometimes without knowing it ourselves.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2014
shegxi: gud dat u dodged d conscious or unconscious part of my post bt d sad reality is dat we attract our like, sometimes without knowing it ourselves.

Lol... I didnt
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2014
callmespices:
All of the above grin
Shegxi look like an ibadan guy to me undecided
He too talk and sabi abuse cheesy
how do ib guys look o I tot their speciality was snapping in shop rite but Shegxi never snap 4 dere
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2014
shegxi: gud dat u dodged d conscious or unconscious part of my post bt d sad reality is dat we attract our like, sometimes without knowing it ourselves.

You misunderstood me. My point is that why is it that most guys/ladies can't have a relationship with the opposite sex with no strings attached. And not abt what you attract.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by pryd(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2014
lomy:

Clearly said.. and when you list out your rules for this new friend, he terms you rude and unfriendly..

Yeah it's quite understandable that such might rob off as being rude but if your intentions are genuine you can't be too bothered about what he/she thinks.
Before you are pressed to read out rules to a new friend, something must have necessitated it. Something must have created the need; either your perception of the person or past experience. The two aformentioned reasons can't be faulted.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2014
pryd:

Yeah it's quite understandable that such might rob off as being rude but if your intentions are genuine you can't be too bothered about what he/she thinks.
Before you are pressed to read out rules to a new friend, something must have necessitated it. Something must have created the need; either your perception of the person or past experience. The two aformentioned reasons can't be faulted.

Past experience is my reason. And the so called guy said all sorts of things and later deleted me from his bbm contact list, his reason being that he likes me and I don't like him.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by harrysterol(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: who says I haven't snapped on the high way grin There is God
I wish u a happy snapping mood tongue wink cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by pryd(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2014
lomy:

Past experience is my reason. And the so called guy said all sorts of things and later deleted me from his bbm contact list, his reason being that he likes me and I don't like him.

LoL... must you like him? should he be hurt because he feels you don't like him? do we expect to be liked by every human that comes our way? were your demands/desires different?
His action shouldn't stop you from doing what you feel is right for you. You come first!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2014
pryd:

LoL... must you like him? should he be hurt because he feels you don't like him? do we expect to be liked by every human that comes our way? were your demands/desires different?
His action shouldn't stop you from doing what you feel is right for you. You come first!

Since he likes me, he automatically expects me to like him too. I kept trying to be nice to him and my niceness made him think we are dating.. until I told him we are not.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
lomy:

Must I always state my terms to every guy? That would boring then.. whenever a guy meets a babe that is so nice and free with them they just spoil the whole thing by asking the babe out..
I concur.........
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
shegxi: Chai!!! Dis callmespices abi na callmepepper babe don see me finish sha......mzflexydeeva, if i table her mata for dem bois for ekosodin, she go believe o....buh lemme pity her sha, omode lo n segrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy
hmmmmmmm! Ekoso wetin? I. Weren't dere ooo grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbengadan: Dnt mind him, he's on his own stand.....
#clears throat # looks left, right, up......crosses to but pure water..... cheesy grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbengadan: Bosslady, my head dey intact o. Me don go hide sharperly as the guy talk that thing.
sharp guy! I dey believe U.....chop knuckle
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by pryd(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
lomy:

Since he likes me, he automatically expects me to like him too. I kept trying to be nice to him and my niceness made him think we are dating.. until I told him we are not.

Oh I understand, that was why I earlier stated it's crucial the 'boundaries' are defined and accepted from the beginning because sometimes we send conflicting signals or we only see(feel) what we choose to see(feel).
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbengadan: Lyrics bawo? Hehehehehehehe. Deeva, I no understand u again o
na as u no understand sef. Make sense pass..... e be like say na only callmespices dey get ut rhythm
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Preciousone4ril: if there was. Na iron cloths n helmet I for de wear. Life is sweeeeeet.
which part of the planet r u on
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lomy(f): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
pryd:

Oh I understand, that was why I earlier stated it's crucial the 'boundaries' are defined and accepted from the beginning because sometimes we send conflicting signals or we only see(feel) what we choose to see(feel).

God go help us... amen

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
this is getting interesting.....#clears throat,.......gets a bottle of alize, sits and watcch how dis movie unfolds grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.