Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

FG Extends Resumption Deadline For ASUU Members To 9th Dec. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Extends Resumption Deadline For ASUU Members To 9th Dec. (477 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Extends Resumption Deadline For ASUU Members To 9th Dec. by Medley(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
The FG has extended the resumption deadline given to the academic staff union of universities (ASUU) members to the 9th of December.

The reason behind the decision to extend the dealine of Dec. 4th earlier given was the death of former president of the union who died on his way to the ASUU NEC meeting.

source: NTA
Re: FG Extends Resumption Deadline For ASUU Members To 9th Dec. by Kaydem(m): 12:39am On Dec 04, 2013
i saw it too...which way Nigeria?
Re: FG Extends Resumption Deadline For ASUU Members To 9th Dec. by Medley(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2013
hardly do they make decisions only after consultations,and am sure some students are already in school or their way to school
Re: FG Extends Resumption Deadline For ASUU Members To 9th Dec. by Neloznoni(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]this is a step towards the right direction... Cos i dont see any reason why ASUU will not call the strike after monday.. Kudos to fedral govt.[b]this is a step towards the right direction... Cos i dont see any reason why ASUU will not call the strike after monday.. Kudos to fedral govt.[/b]this is a step towards the right direction... Cos i dont see any reason why ASUU will not call the strike after monday.. Kudos to fedral govt.

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad With 100% Scholarships. / Calculator's Buttom Function / Nnamdi Azikwe University....zikites Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.