Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? (2350 Views)

How To Root Tecno P3 And P5 By Bonaventure73 / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by lalasticlala(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2013
Hi nairaland forumites, please I need ur advice on which phone to buy between tecno L3 and P5,. your contributions are welcomed. Thanks. I need d best phone btw d 2 models , also consider the internal memory, the ram size.
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by ogorson: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2013
The best place for you to jumpstart your IT career @ http://oncent.net/it.php
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Johnklein(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
change ur topic p5 not p3
back to d marra
d two fones are nice but my own view is dat p5 is a bit bigger than l3
and l3 has a stronger bat3
p5 has a berra camera
dats just d major diff, u shld b able to make ur decisions frm dat.

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by lalasticlala(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2013
Johnklein: change ur topic p5 not p3
back to d marra
d two fones are nice but my own view is dat p5 is a bit bigger than l3
and l3 has a stronger bat3
p5 has a berra camera
dats just d major diff, u shld b able to make ur decisions frm dat.

THANKS, BUT DOES IT MEAN D BA3 LIFE OF P5 IS POOR? AND WHAT ABOUT D INTERNAL MEMORY OF BOTH?
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Johnklein(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2013
в๏ҭђ has same internal mem, i won't say tis poor...
if u want me to decide for u
go for p5
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by lalasticlala(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2013
Johnklein: в๏ҭђ has same internal mem, i won't say tis poor...
if u want me to decide for u
go for p5

thanks
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Lionbite(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
The next thing you go ask na 'how abt the camera' abi? Why you dey do like newbie like this, just google both specs out and chose for yourself
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by lalasticlala(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lionbite: The next thing you go ask na 'how abt the camera' abi? Why you dey do like newbie like this, just google both specs out and chose for yourself

I actually wanted to get d opinions of those that have used them or have seen somebody use them to give me real details than online specs, thanks, I don't wanna buy a phone I would later regret buying, Am using p3 so Am selling it to get a new and higher, better one That's y I. asked for people's opinion
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lionbite: The next thing you go ask na 'how abt the camera' abi? Why you dey do like newbie like this, just google both specs out and chose for yourself

ode, if u dont av any meaningful contributions, i suggest u shut ur piehole cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Lionbite(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

ode, if u dont av any meaningful contributions, i suggest u shut ur piehole cheesy
na your papa be ode
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2015
Chai! So, this is lalasticlala's 1st topic on NL grin
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by winetapper: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Orijin101:
Roman Empire
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2015
winetapper:
Roman Empire
grin grin grin
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by mukilat(f): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2015
interested buyers can contact me on Whatsapp
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by lalasticlala(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Orijin101:

U went to dig? grin
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

U went to dig? grin
For sure.. .. .. Those days when baba was still contemplating whether to buy L3 or P5 grin

Hope it's the L3 you are still using till now? Coz i can could see it's the L3 you later went for.
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by lalasticlala(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Orijin101:

For sure.. .. .. Those days when baba was still contemplating whether to buy L3 or P5 grin

Hope it's the L3 you are still using till now? Coz i can could see it's the L3 you later went for.

Lol
I have used over 7different tecno phones after that. Any new upgraded version I go for. I just like tecno products.

But how come u went digging up my first topic? grin
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Precious91(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Imagine,the topic sef didn't make fp.Now all his other topics are making fp.hian grin
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol
I have used over 7different tecno phones after that. Any new upgraded version I go for. I just like tecno products.

But how come u went digging up my first topic? grin
Lolz.. .. ..

I was just bored, so i decided to take a stroll around NL and i was just like, lemme see how you started off on Nairaland grin

Not only you tho, i dug seun's own also tongue
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Precious91:
Imagine,the topic sef didn't make fp.Now all his other topics are making fp.hian grin
Baba was still a newbie then.. .. .. grin
Re: Between Tecno L3 And P5 Which Is Better? by Precious91(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Orijin101:
Baba was still a newbie then.. .. .. grin
abi ooo

(1) (Reply)

Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! / Get Huawei Y3 4.4 Kitkat For N12,900 Only! / Best Android Browsing Cheat For Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.