Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! (2365 Views)

Football Manager Mobile 2016 Is Out!!!! / Help!best Football/soccer/football Manager Game For Android!! / How Can I Hack Top Eleven Football Manager In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by CrazyScientist: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Any football manager fans in the house? Playing FM14 and am in my 2nd season, led Scunthorpe from the 4th division to the 3rd division even though they were in 13th place.
FMH players are also welcome, would update with some cheats later. (cheats might kill the fun for you, so use at your will ) wink

So let's share tactics, cheats, wonder kids and our games.

First of all, I heard some people still play FM10 embarassed grin, so here's for them ; http://stepupgamer.org/games-download/download-football-manager-2014-free-full-version-for-pc-step-up-gamer/

Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by CrazyScientist: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
MORE MONEY CHEAT FOR ALL FMs

If you don't fancy using the Editor (It's pretty straight forward though), there is another way of getting a huge pot of money to start.

When you begin a new game with the team you want to play, you will get the option of adding another manager - you can do this multiple times - simply pick the teams who start with large transfer budgets (Man City, Man U, Tottenham, Chelsea, PSG etc) then start the game.

Once in, use these "dummy" teams you created to buy the worst players from your actual team you actually manage for the full amount of their transfer budgets eg., PSG buys a bad/unwanted player from your squad for £100m. You will find the option to change managers between these teams in the drop down list next to your name. repeat until you have transferred all your dummy team's cash to your own real team. Then simply "retire" your dummy teams.

Oh and make sure you have your board meeting with your dummy teams so you can increase the size of your starting budgets - and even look at the Board Room screen afterwards to adjust the budget even further.

You will be left withperhaps£200m for your real team and only this team left under your control.

It's an exploit on the other teams, but it works grin
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by SFSNIPER(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
I was here
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by CrazyScientist: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
FMH 14 CHEAT

Ensure that you've already unlocked Sugar Daddy in unlockable content!

Click Option > Preferences > View > Unlockables > OFF Sugar Daddy & click Confirm.

Then follow the same process again

Click Option > Preferences > View > Unlockables > ON Sugar Daddy & Click Confirm.

You will receive mails Chairman requests advice > click Response > click Yes.

Now check your $$$ in Finance.

Keep repeat the same process if you wish to have more $$$!!!!

Enjoy!
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by CrazyScientist: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
FMH 13 CHEAT

Step 1:

Make sure you transfer list a player you feel is no longer wanted at your club. It's best to sell a player that you know cannot be anything more than a first team player.

If that player gains interest, you should start to see offers from several clubs.

Step 2:

Once you receive an offer from a club for your transfer listed player, you should pick one and sell your player. It does not matter which club, not unless you have a personal preference. Once you've picked the club you want to send your transfer listed player to, press 'Respond'.

Step 3:

Once you're on the Respond page, change the offer of the player to '150m' for the max amount of money or whatever you want and then click the home button at the top. Don't click confirm, click HOME! This will make or break the cheat.

Step 4:

Go back to the news page and go to the offer from the club. Just click confirm and you're done. The next thing you can do is check your club's finances and see how rich it is!
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by CrazyScientist: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
PLAYER OF THE DAY:Gabriel Barbosa

He plays as a striker and AMC, he is 16 in FM14, and progresses very rapidly, you can call him future neymar, as he always bang goals and in two years, he can easily have great stats. Good thing is if you are in a lower division, you can get him from Santos at the beginning of the game for less than 3million.

Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by CrazyScientist: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
No comment yet?! embarassed
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by jeebz: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2015
More addictive than methamphetamine or skunk. I haven't played the game in about 2 years.
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Can't download from the link you provided.
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2015
Meanwhile, rocking FMH 2015 on my Android. There is an edit button where you can edit the attributes of any player. This is really cool, but can take too much from the difficulty of the game.
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Osakah24(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2015
will teams play real football games or those write up commentary?
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm rocking FM15 and 14 on my PC. I need not cheat... Got a killer tactics.
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pics of FMH 2015.

Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Cheat?

Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Jskelly11: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by GodswillAJudins(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please post link for fmh 15
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
GodswillAJudins:
Please post link for fmh 15

You rooted?
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by aadejesu: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nope, but I need it none the less.
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by CrazyScientist: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just beat man city 4-1 in the capital one cup with killer tactics, but young players in Scunthorpe United.
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Djdamian(m): 4:19am On Feb 28, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Just beat man city 4-1 in the capital one cup with killer tactics, but young players in Scunthorpe United.

yeah after much exist and play....smh
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:26am On Feb 28, 2015
dmyke:

You rooted?
No not rooted
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by CrazyScientist: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Djdamian:

yeah after much exist and play....smh

I don't do exit and play! Who has time to exit FM that can take five minutes just to load and 20 minutes to play a match. Anyway I don't blame you, you play FMH so you can exit as you wish.

Besides FMH is all about luck, FM is all about tactics, so when Bradford beat Chelsea 4-2, you mean Chelsea did exit and play
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Djdamian(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2015
CrazyScientist:

I don't do exit and play! Who has time to exit FM that can take five minutes just to load and 20 minutes to play a match. Anyway I don't blame you, you play FMH so you can exit as you wish.

Besides FMH is all about luck, FM is all about tactics, so when Bradford beat Chelsea 4-2, you mean Chelsea did exit and play

young boy will u quiet ur mouth.....i av been playing football manager for the past 8years now boy so u don't tell me crap...u can't compare it with real life..its just a simulation game..u claimed u beat mancity once,i would have loved u to play dat game again and see if its gonna be d same result...sometimes there is luck football manger,cos i av played a game against real Madrid using cardiff city..was badly outplayed but won d game 2-1..i had to quit d game cos ma star striker was injured for 8months...played d game again thinking since i beat dem once,i can beat dem again and i was badly battered the three times i exited and played them...so wat do u call dis?...and pls don't mention dat FMH near me cos i hate game with a strong passion.
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by CrazyScientist: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Djdamian:

young boy will u quiet ur mouth.....i av been playing football manager for the past 8years now boy so u don't tell me crap...u can't compare it with real life..its just a simulation game..u claimed u beat mancity once,i would have loved u to play dat game again and see if its gonna be d same result...sometimes there is luck football manger,cos i av played a game against real Madrid using cardiff city..was badly outplayed but won d game 2-1..i had to quit d game cos ma star striker was injured for 8months...played d game again thinking since i beat dem once,i can beat dem again and i was badly battered the three times i exited and played them...so wat do u call dis?...and pls don't mention dat FMH near me cos i hate game with a strong passion.

Bros, who you calling small boy, I've been playing for 9 years! Since CM 2005!(java phone) And FM 2005! (my dell desktop)
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2015
Una get power of. But no one can deny there is an element of luck in FM. You fit get like 10 shots on target and no goal.
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2015
For those that want the FMH link, there are several ways to get paid apps for free, none of them legal. Much easier if you are rooted. You can get use "blackmart" (search for it, I won't post any link). It is an app store where you can download paid apps for free.

Or, download "get apk". This is a surer bet as the apps are sourced from the Play Store. Search for an app on the Play Store, and "share" it to "get apk". Proceed to download the app.

Hope this is not too technical.
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
dmyke:
For those that want the FMH link, there are several ways to get paid apps for free, none of them legal. Much easier if you are rooted. You can get use "blackmart" (search for it, I won't post any link). It is an app store where you can download paid apps for free.

Or, download "get apk". This is a surer bet as the apps are sourced from the Play Store. Search for an app on the Play Store, and "share" it to "get apk". Proceed to download the app.

Hope this is not too technical.

You mustn't rooted to use blackmart or get apk. It doesn't need root. I play fmh 2015 and my phone is not rooted
Re: Football Manager Fans, Enter & Get Your Glory! by jeebz: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2015
Football itself can be about luck. Barca lost at home to Malaga last week. Her first lost to Malaga in 10 years.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L8 Plus (2gb Ram, 5050mah, 5.5") @ 28,750 Only / Help! Which Good Phone Can I Get With 45k With Above Spec / Xiaomi Redmi S2 Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.