Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Can This Relationship Work Out? Pls Advice!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Relationship Work Out? Pls Advice!!! (818 Views)

Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess / Help With Your Advice Am In Dilema Over This Relationship / Should I End This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Relationship Work Out? Pls Advice!!! by yossyrano: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2013
pls I want to know maybe I should continue my relationship wit my gf or not. Pple are saying our relationship cannot work out due to the level of our education. I am still in 200l while she's almost through with her NYSC program. Though we started our relationship even bfor I got admitted into the university and we still love ourselves. Pls advice me on what to do bcus pple are seriously discouraging me dat it can't work out, dat she can't wait for me after her NYSC. Bt I beliv she can wait bcus age is still on her side. She is jst 21. Pls help me on wht to do to keep her. I beliv there lots of matured and experienced brodas and sisters here.
Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? Pls Advice!!! by angiemartinez(f): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2013
aside schooling do you have a source of income?
Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? Pls Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2013
Good question Angie n @ op, age is not on her side o. If u don't have a source of income now, do u think she can wait for u to finish sch and settle down? ASUU own sef join
Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? Pls Advice!!! by yossyrano: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Are u pple saying I shud quit the relationship?
Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? Pls Advice!!! by rachbaby07: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2013
yossyrano: Are u pple saying I shud quit the relationship?
yeah
Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? Pls Advice!!! by angiemartinez(f): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
if your intention is to marry her your schooling wont be a barrier if you have a source of income. buh if you dont have am afraid the relationship might not work out.
yossyrano: Are u pple saying I shud quit the relationship?

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS For Marriage Invitations And Other Events. / Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer / Caption This Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.