Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Should I End This Relationship. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I End This Relationship. (1675 Views)

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply / Should I End The The Relationship? / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I End This Relationship. by boxypane(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hi NL's, I need sound and matured advice on this situation.
I am from Edo state(Auchi) and my Fiance hails from Delta State(Urhobo). We've been dating for over 2 years now, then just sometimes ago, I decided to take her home to see my parents.
They asked about her background and I told them everything, only to meet the stiff reasons of 'don't bring her home' because;
1. Our stars does not align
2. Coz she's Urhobo
3.That is not my wife.
Most of my achievements for the past 2 years has been based on the support we have for each other, she means so much joy and gladness to my heart.
What should I do? Coz I have confronted my parents several times but they refuse to see her. What should I do PLSSS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I End This Relationship. by ladyF(f): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Its ur life o, Dont let ur parents come in between you two.
Re: Should I End This Relationship. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tell your parent that time have changed.

Love conquer all barriers.

If they insist

Let them provide another wife material that has more potential and supportive than what you have.

If they can't then be a man and control your destiny by yourself.
Re: Should I End This Relationship. by boboLIL(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Marry dah lady...don't mind ur parents...this is not the era wen parents choose partners for their children
Re: Should I End This Relationship. by enoqueen: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Marry her or you regret it for the rest of your life.
Re: Should I End This Relationship. by Dera25(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
this is serious o; it is not an easy decision 2 take because u need d two parties. Continue trying 2 convince ur parents and dont forget 2 take it 2 Almight God in prayer. My prayer is dt God will surely see u 2ru
Re: Should I End This Relationship. by mutter(f): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
To be a man is indeed not a day's job! You want to head your own home? Then start by taking your own decisions.
It is not fair to ditch a woman that invested two years of her time on you when she did not offend you. Put yourself in her shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I End This Relationship. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Op I am in the same situation, but my happiness matters. Take it to God in prayers. There is nothing like wishing to go home everyday cos you married aright.
Re: Should I End This Relationship. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Follow your heart
Re: Should I End This Relationship. by goodgirl2409: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
If u have money to marry her,then get her pregnant and they won't be able to stop u anymore.
Re: Should I End This Relationship. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
boxypane:
Hi NL's, I need sound and matured advice on this situation.
I am from Edo state(Auchi) and my Fiance hails from Delta State(Urhobo). We've been dating for over 2 years now, then just sometimes ago, I decided to take her home to see my parents.
They asked about her background and I told them everything, only to meet the stiff reasons of 'don't bring her home' because;
1. Our stars does not align
2. Coz she's Urhobo
3.That is not my wife.
Most of my achievements for the past 2 years has been based on the support we have for each other, she means so much joy and gladness to my heart.
What should I do? Coz I have confronted my parents several times but they refuse to see her. What should I do PLSSS!!!!

Do as your parents say, since you are going to marry them.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Complains Photographer Photoshopped Wife's Flaws Out / Help With Choosing Unborn Baby's Name / He Started Beating Me 4 Days After Paying My Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.