Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? (8331 Views)

BUY Leopard Female Flat Shoes Or Just #1500 Online / Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? / Shoes Or Sneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Tonetonz(f): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2013
To the ladies,which do you prefer sandals or shoes?as for me,i prefer sandals,they are more comfortable and playful.Shoes make my feet feel imprisoned..Am kindof hippish,will choose comfortability over fashion anyday.Over to you which do you prefer?...yeaa,front page things.Thank God

3 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by paulmarkino: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Thank God I made it today. 1st to comment things. Sandals all the way but this rocks too.

Dancing Alingo

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2013
I prefer shoes, makes u look more classy n can turn a casual outfit to a corporate one. Comfortable shoes give no pain at all

9 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Tonetonz(f): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2013
I don't think any shoe is comfortable

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2013
I prefer flat shoes.makes me feel comfortable and ready to go.

3 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Chimaritoponcho: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
shoe fits me more
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by jovialjov(f): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
I prefer shoes noni,they accentuate my hot legs grin grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tone tonz: I don't think any shoe is comfortable
That's because u probably don't get the right size
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by checkiez: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Whichever one fits
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
paulmarkino: Sandals all the way

Dude the OP said "To the ladies"... Or are you a tranny?

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Slippass
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by 2sureguy1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jamb question 2.
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by DJDOLA(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
I like dat one wey get shukushuku for under
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by ellagal(f): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Prefer Sandals cox dey simple & comfy
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by AMAKAVIOLA: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Chiidi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Which day ladies begin wear shoes

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Shoes. I don't joke around with my ballet flats, they are the most comfortable thing ever.

Tone tonz: I don't think any shoe is comfortable
You haven't found the right size. When you do, you'll swear by it, I assure you.
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by nekaa(f): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
sandals all the way. Buh I love my snickers too sha

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by olorunthobby(f): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
This thread is for the ladies i guess
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by calddon(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
shoes o, especially when travelling or on campus so that when the going gets tough it will be easy to pick race.
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by ejifranks(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
whichever fits the outfit i am on.... but more of shoesss

In other news

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music[/b]
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by youngice(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
I swear fp for nairaland Don over cast
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Kingtim(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
2sureguy1: .
AMAKAVIOLA: .
i ready for una today.... Wereys
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Scarcity of threads to comment, dem only ask females, c wer TRANNYS dey comment
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Dannylux: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
See as I dey book space I no even read to see it was directed to the ladies in particular undecided

Peace..
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by bigx(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
slippers I've shoes that've stayed in their boxes for months, they're too much stress.

Im a guy
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by kambili999(f): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
shoesssssssssssssssssss all d wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by WisdomMe(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
shoe...am a Banking/finance student...a corporate student
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
I'm a guy and I feel more comfortable in sandals (except when I dress officially that I must wear shoes).
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by jayAjoku(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Tone tonz: To the ladies,which do you prefer sandals or shoes?as for me,i prefer sandals,they are more comfortable and playful.Shoes make my feet feel imprisoned..Am kindof hippish,will choose comfortability over fashion anyday.Over to you which do you prefer?
i prefer shoes are you sure you dont have big feet? Jst asking
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by GenWOJUOLA(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sandals..... Anyday, anytym... Aldoe it doesnt go with everythin, unlike shoes!

Dats for when guys are permited to comment
Re: Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? by modupeaderonke(f): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
DJDOLA: I like dat one wey get shukushuku for under
no english word 4 dat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Women Dress More Modestly? / Looking For A Good Jheri Curl Activator Relaxer / Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.