Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! (8340 Views)

Poll: Who should be arrested for killing it?

Genevieve.: 31% (27 votes)
Stephanie.: 68% (60 votes)
This poll has ended

Divas, Here Comes Shopaholic!!! (pictures included) / Fair Skin Divas / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by BABE3: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
Miss Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Miss Stephanie Okereke.

Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by BABE3: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
Genevieve: Stunning! Absolutely stunning! This is how a movie star should look on a red carpet; Effortless and Stunning! I love it!  cool

A couple of notes for her stylist; The hair is cheap looking. Or maybe it's the light---
She looks kinda wide. There's something wrong with the fitting of the dress at the waist; too much fabric.

Stephanie: I love the hair. I like what the dress is doing to her body; bringing out her curves in the right places. Nice dress and make-up. Not bad. It kinda reminds me of a prom dress though.

They both killed it. The winner is obvious. Please use the poll.  grin

Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by 9janinja1(f): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
i hate both dresses , but i'll say in terms of everything else , genevieve
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by iice(f): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
2nd one is stunning.  Not a fan of the glittery accessories but they work with the details on the dress.
Love the hair and that regal bearing.

First one. . i don't like.  The fitting is off, the slouch is not helping. 
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by InkedNerd(f): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
BABE!:

Genevieve: Stunning! Absolutely stunning! This is how a movie star should look on a red carpet; Effortless and Stunning! I love it!  cool

A couple of notes for her stylist; The hair is cheap looking. Or maybe it's the light---
She looks kinda wide. There's something wrong with the fitting of the dress at the waist; too much fabric.

Stephanie: I love the hair. I like what the dress is doing to her body; bringing out her curves in the right places. Nice dress and make-up. Not bad. It kinda reminds me of a prom dress though.

They both killed it. The winner is obvious. Please use the poll.  grin

Personally, I think Stephanie looks better. Genevieve on the other hand looks like she's wearing a dress that wasn't meant for her size and shape.
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by BABE3: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Personally, I think Stephanie looks better. Genevieve on the other hand looks like she's wearing a dress that wasn't mean for her size and shape.

Hm. I prefer Gene's look; very effortless. I love the easy flow of the dress. Personal preference I guess.  tongue cheesy

Like I pointed out, I agree Gene's dress doesn't look right at the waist.
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by uzoo: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
yea,i think the red dress is a little to busy at the waist,doesnt seem to do much in showing off her curves.

and she had to spoil it all with the slouchy pose,made her look a bit stiff or uneasy in striking a pose for the camera.

for the hair. . . uhmmmm . . .so so.
make up is excellent.
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by uzoo: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
black dress. . .

lovely silhouette
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by razznaija(f): 1:57am On Dec 08, 2011
I love Genny, but i have to give it to Stephanie.
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by ololo12: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2011
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Personally, I think Stephanie looks better. Genevieve on the other hand looks like she's wearing a dress that wasn't meant for her size and shape.

I agree. That dress is not fitted properly. Looks like she is wearing a dress meant for omotola's body size cheesy
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by Darhmee(f): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2011
I boldly give it to Stephanie, She is looking so Radiant, On the other hand, Genevieve is also looking gud but her dress looks cheap and tacky, she can do beta than that  wink
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by babyboy3(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2011

My sister dash me!!!!
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by karpenter: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2011
Women dress to impress women and UnCloth to impress men. Please, post their nude pictures so that men can vote!!!!
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by Afam4eva(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
Both of them look very stunning.
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
I had a mad crush on Genny before she even got the Lux deal and then she had K-Legs (I think surgery solved that) but my she is looking a whole lot older (she does not age well)

Steph is a vicked vivacious intimacy-bomb - my new crush
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by eridah2007(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

For the very first time,u've judged correct  cheesy
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

I had a mad crush on Genny before she even got the Lux deal and then she had K-Legs (I think surgery solved that) but my she is looking a whole lot older (she does not age well)

Steph is a vicked vivacious intimacy-bomb - my new crush

Wrong. Genny's always had a bow kinda leg right from time. Started watching her movies when she started acting, but I agree, she is not aging well at all
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by Oluschenco(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
Genie.
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2011
Genie , eyes look tired
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by chynwaa(f): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
nice smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by richy5(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
stephanie okereke straight,
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
karpenter:

Women dress to impress women and UnCloth to impress men. Please, post their Unclad pictures so that men can vote!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by shumno(f): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
Stephanie> no 1
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by rashmo: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
rashmo:

BEAUTIFUL!!!

http://trwstockbrokers./

Rasheed!!! na wa to you sef. TAs and Fundamentals how is the industry peaking
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by BABE3: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
Stephanie is winning? angry grin
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by susanbussy(f): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
They both look beautiful, I know genie always has good taste of style I guess she just choose to go for this that day, so Stephanie is winning grin
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
Go for d 2nd.
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by MissEZ(f): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
Stephanie took this one, okay dress, perfect fit. Genny's dress is oversize.
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by jennyb2: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
genny looks great but her hips luk more like uncompleted building!
Re: Two Nollywood Divas In A Fashion Ring! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
jenny b:

genny looks great but her hips luk more like uncompleted building!

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin We should ask Julius Berger to help her complete it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Women Dress More Modestly? / 21 Ankara Stylish Fashion Trend To Watch Out For In 2013 / Get Free Online Coupon Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.