Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Just Wrote DELF B1 And I'm Now Regretting It! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Wrote DELF B1 And I'm Now Regretting It! (805 Views)

I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid / Pear Chuks Dencia Ex Employee Allegedly Writes From Jail Regretting Her Betra / I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Wrote DELF B1 And I'm Now Regretting It! by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2013
Yes nah. I just wrote DELF B1 yesterday and I found it far too simple for me (though the audio was a bit challenging). A good number of my pals went for B2 but I settled for B1 cause I was a first timer. Now, I'm regretting it. They say I should not worry, that they will always be another time. I just hope my brain will still be loaded by then cause the knowledge of languages depreciate easily. Please, what do I do to maintain the knowledge and when is the next DELF?
Re: I Just Wrote DELF B1 And I'm Now Regretting It! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Read some French books, magazine etc.
You can also get on French forums and make some contact, see if you will get some one to chat with too.
Re: I Just Wrote DELF B1 And I'm Now Regretting It! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chillisauce: Read some French books, magazine etc.
You can also get on French forums and make some contact, see if you will get some one to chat with too.

Thanks bro, can you recommend any French forum?
Re: I Just Wrote DELF B1 And I'm Now Regretting It! by Frenchcoach: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hello, My name is Edouard. If you are in preparation for your Delf exams or you have a need to learn french, I am a well experienced private tutor for the French language. Learn to understand and speak french right from the comfort of your homes. Please send a mail for more Information. edouardmama77@gmail.com
Re: I Just Wrote DELF B1 And I'm Now Regretting It! by Chiomaleo: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Frenchcoach:
Hello, My name is Edouard. If you are in preparation for your Delf exams or you have a need to learn french, I am a well experienced private tutor for the French language. Learn to understand and speak french right from the comfort of your homes. Please send a mail for more Information. edouardmama77@gmail.com

Hello i am interested

(1) (Reply)

I Miss Kails/mzdarkskn! / Why Has SK & Ogugua Become Forbidden On NL? / 10 Heartwarming Stories Of Last Wishes Being Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.