Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

This Type Of Dry Fish Is Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Type Of Dry Fish Is Needed (2162 Views)

Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. / School Of Dry Cleaning (trainees) / Pic:what Do You Call A Man That Does This Type Of Business In Your Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Type Of Dry Fish Is Needed by export88(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hi Friends,

We need this type of dry fish,if you get it,please email to export88@163.com to contact us. thanks

Re: This Type Of Dry Fish Is Needed by naijacutee(f): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
OMG that's not dry fish.! Those are dried sea-horses. I don't know if we get them in the waters in this part of the world, and I'm not aware that anyone eats them!

Are they needed for Chinese medicinal purposes? They are an endangered species in many countries and there are laws to ban catching them. We don't eat them anyway, so in not aware that Nigerians have any interest in catching them. See more: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seahorse#Use_in_Chinese_medicine

(1) (Reply)

Earn Weekly Pay With Longrich Business / Binary.com Best Trading Trick. / Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.