Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. (2951 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Subkid(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hi my dear nairalanders, i am a 18 year old orphan who struggle to get a life here in akwa ibom state, i just work hard recently to raise 120k, please what type of business can i invest with the money? I was thinking to invest in cement business but is like my capital is very low, please help me ladies and gentlemen. Thank you.
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Recharge card business grin
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Recharge card business
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Subkid(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
@heartrobber, how profitable is the business and is it work?
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by ebamma(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Subkid:
@heartrobber, how profitable is the business and is it work?
da awo, ato uke?
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by pietre(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Buying and selling guinea.. u buy it @3k and sell it @7k or more.. good guinea ooo
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Subkid(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
da awo, ato uke? Lol, akwa ibomite
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by fastlane84: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Click my signature for free info on a Visible business.
100k might be to much to start these two businesses
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Tradesrunner(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Try home base export, it pays well with the luxury that it brings. it would take you just 25k to start
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Chiderad(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dear all,

what this gentleman needs is a clear-cut description on the type of business he can do with N100k or less.

If there's any site you can direct him to or a report that can be sent to him so that he can read and increase learning
and make informed decision, that i think will help him a lot.

Let's be specific rather than being general in our response. Let's endeavour to help whosoever is in need of assistance.

@op: I hope your N100k start up capital does not include the cost of a laptop, internet modem and a gen. set because these 3
items are key regardless of the type of business you are looking at investing your money into.

There are a couple of businesses you can do with N100k and that means that you'll have to do a lot of research. For example,
go to the importing business thread and do your research. Read through the postings and counsels from those that have tried
their hands in importing business. Take note of the mistakes they made, take note of the type of business/ products they buy
and sell, understand the margin they make on a unit of item sold, understand the way they establish their market to which they
sell their products/services and jot everything down.
|
You have to be sure that you've done your research very well before sticking out your neck. Business is not as easy as you think it is.

It takes time to build business. More so, make it a point of duty to read business & marketing books all the time.

I wish you the very best.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by ebamma(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Subkid:
da awo, ato uke? Lol, akwa ibomite
ok oh, ku nam me ama uke edia akuk mfo oh, nim akuk ado ke bank
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Dreamtouch: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fellow Entrepreneur, contact dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com, 08037753199 for list of profitable businesses you can start with little Capital!!!Also discover how you can raise capital without collateral !!!Cheers!!
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Subkid(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=ebamma post=32481508]ok oh, ku nam me ama uke edia akuk mfo oh, nim akuk ado ke bank ,afo tuke?
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by lawverah: 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
hi friend u can start AIM GLOBAL business with 108k and be making 273,600 per/day i.e is if it properly done and u follow d rules of d business
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Subkid(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Chiderad post=32480839]Dear all,

what this gentleman needs is a clear-cut description on the type of business he can do with N100k or less.

If there's any site you can direct him to or a report that can be sent to him so that he can read and increase learning
and make informed decision, that i think will help him a lot.

Let's be specific rather than being general in our response. Let's endeavour to help whosoever is in need of assistance.

@op: I hope your N100k start up capital does not include the cost of a laptop, internet modem and a gen. set because these 3
items are key regardless of the type of business you are looking at investing your money into.

There are a couple of businesses you can do with N100k and that means that you'll have to do a lot of research. For example,
go to the importing business thread and do your research. Read through the postings and counsels from those that have tried
their hands in importing business. Take note of the mistakes they made, take note of the type of business/ products they buy
and sell, understand the margin they make on a unit of item sold, understand the way they establish their market to which they
sell their products/services and jot everything down.
|
You have to be sure that you've done your research very well before sticking out your neck. Business is not as easy as you think it is.

It takes time to build business. More so, make it a point of duty to read business & marketing books all the time.

I wish you the very best.

Regards. thank you @chiderad?
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by primcy(m): 2:08am On Apr 10, 2015
lawverah:
hi friend u can start AIM GLOBAL business with 108k and be making 273,600 per/day i.e is if it properly done and u follow d rules of d business
pls whats AIM??
Re: Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. by Famzer: 12:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Subkid:
Hi my dear nairalanders, i am a 18 year old orphan who struggle to get a life here in akwa ibom state, i just work hard recently to raise 120k, please what type of business can i invest with the money? I was thinking to invest in cement business but is like my capital is very low, please help me ladies and gentlemen. Thank you.
Get this book

(1) (Reply)

10 Apps You Probably Didn’t Know Can Earn You Extra Money / Please Help Me Convert Men's Shoe Size 40 To USA Men's Size / How Genuine Is "arms Discovery Fund"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.