Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

All Catholics Will Burn In Hell- Rev Chris Okotie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Burn In Hell- Rev Chris Okotie (668 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Catholics Will Burn In Hell- Rev Chris Okotie by teedeeone(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nigeria’s controversial preacher and former presidential candidate, Chris Okotie, told his congregation last Sunday, that:

”All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil,” -

Fifty-five year old Okotie, while preaching in his Household of God Church in Ikeja area of Lagos, said the Catholic church is “a counterfeit church set up by Satan” and that Catholics “bow to idols and crucify Jesus every Sunday when they eat bread claiming they are eating Jesus’ body.”
Okotie told a stunned congregation:

They are not Christians and have never been. They don’t know Jesus. They believe that
when they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual.

The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times,”

He said Pope Francis is an Anti-Christ who does the job of the devil and that time is fast approaching when the Catholic church will pledge allegiance to Satan.
He advised members of his church to come to the rescue of Catholics and evangelise them.

http://www.pointblank.com.ng/2013/12/all-catholics-will-burn-in-hell-rev.html
Re: All Catholics Will Burn In Hell- Rev Chris Okotie by Aspetta(f): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
The church has been in existence for so long. Saint Peter was the first pope and Jesus Himself blessed him. About the so called ritual, don't you read the bible? Please read matt 26:26_30. And then Luke 22. 14 to 20. He said ' do this in memory of me'. The church has been, is and will be. If you need more members, use another method. I really hope this is a joke.
Re: All Catholics Will Burn In Hell- Rev Chris Okotie by Franklinus: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Please, Stop Arguing About Chris Okotie And The Catholic Church / Does Religion Help To Mask Mental Illness In Nigeria? / Malawi's President Heads To TB Joshua's Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.