Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Malawi's President Heads To TB Joshua's Synagogue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malawi's President Heads To TB Joshua's Synagogue (678 Views)

Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malawi's President Heads To TB Joshua's Synagogue by amiskurie(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Malawi’s President heads to TB Joshua’s Synagogue

December 27, 2013 • December 27, 2013 • By By

Malawi President Malawi President Joyce Banda left her country today on a South Joyce Banda left her country today on a South Africa Airways flight to Lagos, to begin a three-day private visit to Africa Airways flight to Lagos, to begin a three-day private visit to Nigeria. Nigeria.

She will be the guest neither of President Goodluck Jonathan nor She will be the guest neither of President Goodluck Jonathan nor that of his wife, ‘Mama Peace’ Patience Jonathan. that of his wife, ‘Mama Peace’ Patience Jonathan.

Rather she is heading to Lagos, where she will, for three days, be Rather she is heading to Lagos, where she will, for three days, be the VIP guest of the VIP guest of Pastor TB Joshua’s Pastor TB Joshua’s Synagogue of All Nations, to Synagogue of All Nations, to receive prayers for herself and her small country. receive prayers for herself and her small country.

At the departure ceremony in At the departure ceremony in Lilongwe today, she said she Lilongwe today, she said she wanted to use the time to wanted to use the time to reflect on 2013 reflect on 2013 and and and what and what lies ahead in 2014. Mrs. lies ahead in 2014. Mrs. Banda is due to face a Banda is due to face a general election in May 2014. general election in May 2014.

She told reporters at the Kamuzu International Airport in Lilongwe that she has been coming to Nigeria for prayers in the last five years,and this visit is normal. visit is normal.

“Some of you may be aware that I go for that I go for prayers in Nigeria. prayers in Nigeria. This year I also This year I also decided to take a decided to take a three-day holiday three-day holiday for prayers,” she for prayers,” she said. She calls TB said. She calls TB Joshua her Joshua her spiritual father. spiritual father.

She was seen off She was seen off at the airport by VP at the airport by VP Khumbo Kachali. Khumbo Kachali. And she is And she is expected back in expected back in Malawi on new Malawi on new years’ eve. years’ eve.

Her visit to Nigeria, Her visit to Nigeria, her seventh in the her seventh in the 20 months she has been in office, was the issue of discussion on 20 months she has been in office, was the issue of discussion on social media in her country, since the announcement Thursday social media in her country, since the announcement Thursday that she would leave today for Nigeria on a private visit. that she would leave today for Nigeria on a private visit.

“Her Excellency, the “Her Excellency, the State President, Dr State President, Dr Joyce Banda leaves Joyce Banda leaves the country the country tomorrow, 27th tomorrow, 27th December, 2013, for December, 2013, for Nigeria, on a three-Nigeria, on a three-day private visit,” day private visit,” read the press read the press release that was release that was signed by the signed by the Presidential Press Presidential Press Secretary Steven Secretary Steven Nhlane. Nhlane.

President Banda’s ascendancy to power is said to be connected to President Banda’s ascendancy to power is said to be connected to the prophecy of the the prophecy of the TB Joshua who was TB Joshua who was said to have predicted the said to have predicted the death of former Malawi President Bingu wa Mutharika. death of former Malawi President Bingu wa Mutharika.

President Banda had visited Nigeria more than once before she President Banda had visited Nigeria more than once before she ascended the presidency. ascended the presidency.

At some point she was captured on Emmanuel Television at TB At some point she was captured on Emmanuel Television at TB Joshua’s synagogue. Emmanuel TV is owned by the flamboyant Joshua’s synagogue. Emmanuel TV is owned by the flamboyant preacher. preacher.

TB Joshua’s Synagogue has been a favourite destination of some TB Joshua’s Synagogue has been a favourite destination of some African leaders, including the late Professor Atta Mills of Ghana

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/27/malawis-president-heads-to-tb-joshuas-synagogue/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Malawi's President Heads To TB Joshua's Synagogue by amiskurie(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2013
omo see echoes.
me don tire to ediit o. undecided
Re: Malawi's President Heads To TB Joshua's Synagogue by braine(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2013
amiskurie: omo see echoes.
me don tire to ediit o. undecided

The writter na stammerer. So everything na double double.
Re: Malawi's President Heads To TB Joshua's Synagogue by ilibrarian(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Okay
Re: Malawi's President Heads To TB Joshua's Synagogue by Agimor(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Who wrote this epistle is the person on wee.
Re: Malawi's President Heads To TB Joshua's Synagogue by amiskurie(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2013
Agimor: Who wrote this epistle is the person on wee.
I just can't explain myself....the internet is on wee I guess.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Be Taking To Church Today. Your Bible Or Phone? / God Didnt Create Humans,he Only Created Man / The Mystery Of Prayer Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.