Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172608 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by hotswagg12: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
ice234:
I dey tell you.
I have finished like 10 stories....
Enough of his excusses and bashing of his followers
bro u are right. Pls I will need the names of good stories to read. Am tired of waiting for kay. Thanks
Re: The Complete Assassin by MhizEnkay(f): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dalyricz:

undecided undecided undecided
what??
Re: The Complete Assassin by ice234: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Something tells me that OPS has ran out of idea.. He copied the story from somewhere and the real author isn't writing anymore so he can't update also....

Just thinking
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
ice234:
Something tells me that OPS has ran out of idea.. He copied the story from somewhere and the real author isn't writing anymore so he can't update also....

Just thinking

Haba!!! Y are thinking lyk dis nau Kay is nt dat kind of writer..., he said he's busy, so let him be... He will update when he can! Abi? Are u guys paying him salary?? Abeg free d guy jare... We all enjoyed his story when he was updating frequently.... So let's bear wit him nw.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Mrblaze06: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
ice234:

Just thinking
Guy you wicked ooooo...cos him no get time update na I'm be say him dey do copy and paste..smh for you
Re: The Complete Assassin by NegeduGrace(f): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Hmmm...when will dis story end?..
Re: The Complete Assassin by ice234: 6:07am On Nov 18, 2014
adeh39:

Haba!!! Y are thinking lyk dis nau Kay is nt dat kind of writer..., he said he's busy, so let him be... He will update when he can! Abi? Are u guys paying him salary?? Abeg free d guy jare... We all enjoyed his story when he was updating frequently.... So let's bear wit him nw.

Babe reason wetin I talk na, their is a possibility in that. I feel strongly its a copied work and the real author has abandoned the story. Lol

Mrblaze06:
Guy you wicked ooooo...cos him no get time update na I'm be say him dey do copy and paste..smh for you
Bros u too reason am.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Mrblaze06: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2014
ice234:

Babe reason wetin I talk na, their is a possibility in that. I feel strongly its a copied work and the real author has abandoned the story. Lol

Bros u too reason am.
The guy get other stories for nairaland ooo.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Timcy2(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2014
real fans are not dos who stick wen d going is good, but are dos who stand during d tyms of circumstances. we are not paying him 2 write.

'priviously on'
hw many writers will b able 2 do dat afta an absence.

still u write, still i follow.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Timcy2:
real fans are not dos who stick wen d going is good, but are dos who stand during d tyms of circumstances. we are not paying him 2 write.
'priviously on'
hw many writers will b able 2 do dat afta an absence.
still u write, still i follow.

You actually made me break my resolve not to say anything here until after I post the update. I love you for this bro, and I pray that you continue to see happiness in all spheres of your life. Imagine! I am 'doing copy and paste'. Lol.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Still iFOLLOW

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by kingphilip(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2014
ice234:

Bros u too reason am.
Hmmmmm I'm sure you've not read AN EVENING WITH EVA please if you've not read that read it n den if u can tell me that he's still copying this then I'll know that something is wrong somewhere
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2014
ice234:

Just thinking
foolish thoughts. I restrained mysef from calling u 'ode'

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by kenwins(f): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
ice234:

Just thinking

You know w@ guy,y dnt u start writing ur own story too and lets see how far you can go. Just like other people have been saying, u are not payin kayemjay oo. Come to think of it... If truely he was doin copy and past,im sure hez hlpin alot of people read easily rather dan go on carryin novels around. Tell me,ao many ppl v u hlped d@ way? Y dnt u read AN EVENING WITH EVA while trying to what for him to complete this story?

@ kayemjay,u cn v d time in d world to resolve w@eva probs revolve round u bt den,al i seek is ur constant reply to reassure d rest of ur loyal followers d@ u v us in mind. As for d critics frm d@ ice guy,dnt take it as something... C'est la vie! Such is life!
Re: The Complete Assassin by Jahliy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kay, plz don't mind dose who claim 2 like you after an update and insult you when they see none. How many stories have they even written on nairaland themselves.

Really i just wan't you to know that we your fans still got your back. Remain in high spirits man, no worries.
Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
adeh39:

I understand you a bit, you must have seen people steal intellectual properties and post them as their own. We also see such here.

Problem is that Kayemjay is hardly like that. He is a busy man and his work is his primary objective at the moment, because that's what gives him food to eat. You see, he has no reason to steal people's works besides I trust him on that level. If not for the passion of writing which he has and many of us possess, he won't be here at all. So guy, take it easy with the accusation.

I meant the guy that accused Kayemjay by the way.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Onemansquad(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
ice234:

Just thinking
no young man shey u knw he is working class.. i dnt think kmj copies dis story he is the author and he has already said it before that he is busy wit his work
Re: The Complete Assassin by Benjaminbest(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
kay even if u are busy at least let us know so dat we wil no how to bear wit u......cus am mtcheeeeew make i reserve my complain first
Re: The Complete Assassin by kenwins(f): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
sad
Benjaminbest:
kay even if u are busy at least let us know so dat we wil no how to bear wit u......cus am mtcheeeeew make i reserve my complain first

kay is busy dear...he has said it countless of times. Bear wit him plz. sad
Benjaminbest:

kay is busy dear...he has said it countless of times. Bear wit him plz.
Re: The Complete Assassin by obstead200(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
kayemjay:

You actually made me break my resolve not to say anything here until after I post the update. I love you for this bro, and I pray that you continue to see happiness in all spheres of your life. Imagine! I am 'doing copy and paste'. Lol.

SMH
Master KMJ, u are really trying. But seriously, when I see the "new" icon in yellow, my heart will leap for joy with d believe dat u just gave us an update; only to be disappointed dat it was just another comment u made.

Am patiently waiting for Ur update. But please it might be better if u don't raise my hopes by posting anymore comments or replies till u update.

Like I said before, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
Re: The Complete Assassin by lynx200(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Honestly Kayemjay you got to be very strong to be taking all this from your so called fans. I am a writer so I know what it takes to get together a story as detailed as the ones you write admist all the crazy hustle and bustle of Nigeria and to think you are doing this all for free and yet some people still complain? It is this attitude that made Virgo, the writer of Tamisho to stop posting here.
Bro, you are one hell of a good writer especially with the details you are so meticulous with and your imagination.(Most so called Nigerian writers cannot do this. If you want to see bad writers come to the movie industry) I can feel your pain and frustration with the tire kickers here but please pay no attention to them. I will rather advice you to take some time out and sort your issues out so that you can have the free mind to write a good story. Afterwards take a sabbatical from writing on this platform and try and get a publisher abroad or self publish for kindle on Amazon. Its high time you make some cool moolah from your imagination bro. You are so above this nairaland platform. Anytime you are ready bro even if all the others leave I will be waiting for you. grin To your success Kayemjay.
NB- To the frustrated fans and those claiming he is copying nothing stops you from reading the other stories here in this section.

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
What's more funny in this whole episode is that someone will create an alternate monicker to insult the op and then insult the alternate monicjer with his main monicker.
All is well.

Kayemjay, I do understand that you have an offline life and you also have things to deal with.
I can only imagine. Just want to use this opportunity to wish u well.
Re: The Complete Assassin by ice234: 4:44am On Nov 19, 2014
pinkiepetite:
foolish thoughts. I restrained mysef from calling u 'ode'

See your life....
All you do is to insult people. Did I insult you? I just said what I tot.
Don't you think its time you showed your age by acting matured and not raining insults everywhere.
We shouldn't configure our mind to insult first
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Abeg ooo..... Make una no fight 4 here ooo, u guys should behave lyk matured pple nau....... Hv patience, KAY, has promised 2 update when he's less busy, so u guys should stop all dis jare, Ice234, no vex u hear? Go nd read A Night with Eva by Kayemjay, at least dat will cool u down.

KAY, take ur tym jare, I will be waiting patiently here 4 u.
Re: The Complete Assassin by patholaw: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Even the busiest businessmen or president still makeout time for other activities.... For like 1month now @Op has been claiming busy... Are u d only 1 dat have a job or personal issues to solve??
Other writers on nairaland too have their job and personal issues too and dey still deliver...
And to those saying nobody is paying him to write here... he knew dat b4 he started posting d story...

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by Teespice(f): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2014
ice234:

See your life....
All you do is to insult people. Did I insult you? I just said what I tot.
Don't you think its time you showed your age by acting matured and not raining insults everywhere.
We shouldn't configure our mind to insult first

smh

coming from someone who says the story is copy and paste.

take several seats abeg.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2014
......aint touching that dial
stay glued.
Re: The Complete Assassin by ice234: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Teespice:

smh

coming from someone who says the story is copy and paste.

take several seats abeg.

Hope I have a right to say what I think. Teespice I respect u so much, I have read your diary and I am following it. So I beg you go seat down for corner. I said what I tot, and I might not be wrong.
I just can't stand someone that insults and belittle his followers and can't keep to his word. If he didn't copy it from somewhere then prove it.... PERIOD...

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
ice234:

I just can't stand someone that insults and belight his followers and can't keep to his word. If he didn't copy it from somewhere then prove it.... PERIOD...

I have never insulted anyone on any of my threads. But now that you say it, I think I should start with you.

Do you mind completing this story for me, since I am copying and pasting?

Ode.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by teeghurl(f): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
kayemjay:

I have never insulted anyone on any of my threads. But now that you say it, I think I should start with you.

Ode.
Bravo! grin U mind me being the referee
Re: The Complete Assassin by ice234: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
kayemjay:

Ode.

I will never trade insult with you... NEVER....
Sorry... Please try the next bus stop...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by kingphilip(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
What's more funny in this whole episode is that someone will create an alternate monicker to insult the op and then insult the alternate monicjer with his main monicker.
All is well.

Kayemjay, I do understand that you have an offline life and you also have things to deal with.
I can only imagine. Just want to use this opportunity to wish u well.
e b Like say u don catch person
i won't mind knowing such individual

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.