Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172333 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Oya all d noisemakers, stand up, raise your hands, and close your eyes.

Chief Disciplinary officer has landed.

It is I , Bodashee, the one who uses both thumbs to type on a blackberry fone, the one who uses soap and water to wash plates after eating, the one who takes of her clothes before having her bath. It is the same I, only me, she who charges he fone when the battery is low, she who sits on a chair when she wants to watch television, she uses serving spoon to take soup from the pot. It is the same I, who covers herself with a blanket when it is cold, she who lies down on a matress when she wants to sleep, she who stretches out naira to purchase goods, she who opens her eyes while reading anything, she who uses a cup when taking water from a dispenser, she who uses a remote control when operating the television, she who draws the curtains when the room is dark, she who relaxes her hair when it is dew, she who wakes up early during working days, she who washes her clothes when they are dirty

None other, but Bodashee. Let the story continue. KMJ, I dey ur back like schoolbag.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2013
bodashee: Oya all d noisemakers, stand up, raise your hands, and close your eyes.

Chief Disciplinary officer has landed.

It is I , Bodashee, the one who uses both thumbs to type on a blackberry fone, the one who uses soap and water to wash plates after eating, the one who takes of her clothes before having her bath. It is the same I, only me, she who charges he fone when the battery is low, she who sits on a chair when she wants to watch television, she uses serving spoon to take soup from the pot. It is the same I, who covers herself with a blanket when it is cold, she who lies down on a matress when she wants to sleep, she who stretches out naira to purchase goods, she who opens her eyes while reading anything, she who uses a cup when taking water from a dispenser, she who uses a remote control when operating the television, she who draws the curtains when the room is dark, she who relaxes her hair when it is dew, she who wakes up early during working days, she who washes her clothes when they are dirty

None other, but Bodashee. Let the story continue. KMJ, I dey ur back like schoolbag.
. Bodashee, did u take outta ma alomo abi how u take high dz early mohmoh

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by walewunmi(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2013
don kross: . Bodashee, did u take outta ma alomo abi how u take high dz early mohmoh
My padi me sef I wonder oh I never even serve her anytin wey she com dey yan lyk dis morning dis babe high oh lool..very funny individual lol BODASHEE u re welcum my name is walewunmi d barman/bouncer of this thread what can I get 4u damsel!
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Good Morning guys,

First of all, let me say a huge thank you for all the comments. You guys make me wanna write everyday, but I dont want to keep giving excuses and disappointing you. That is why I wanna start next year. It was not easy writing An Evening With Eva, and I am glad you guys loved it. Still basking in the euphoria of the ovation I am getting from that piece.

I promised an update two days back but I haven't delivered yet. I am well aware of that. Work is rounding up, and everyone is trying to put finishing touches so its kinda hectic. I am gonna update before the end of this week. Keep your fingers crossed.

My birthday is coming up in a few days. Guess what day? Lol.

@Frank 3:16, I will holler you soon.

@Mazi, I see you bro.

@Bodashee, thanks baby.

@every person who opened this thread, @every person who commented, @every ghost reader, YOU ROCK!

I love you all.

Still, I write.

5 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by realsamxtra(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2013
@KMJAY. Nothing do you. Still I wait.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Jumizie13(f): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Happy birthday in advance. Thank God say na me 1st wish u HBD. Miss Bee self no first me.
Re: The Complete Assassin by ministerblessed: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Miss B,I didn't make noise oooh its jumizie dt is making noise!!!! Lol.
Mr kay,no p,stil we wait,on behalf of me,myself and I,I wish u a very happy birthday.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Marytess(f): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
wow so u be december guy kmj.HBD in advance.
Re: The Complete Assassin by mattyqueen(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
WEEWEECHU a hapi bufday, <barman gt me my usual of kaikai nd agege bread> oga kay, pls am begn, if its nt possble 4 u 2 update evewiday, jst start nxt year, ntin do u. SIGNED SENATE PRESIDENT OF DZ THREAD.
Re: The Complete Assassin by usmanspihn(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kevin abeg I never see aunty bee. Her pings aint delivering. abeg anyway if fit get her pls holla
Re: The Complete Assassin by walewunmi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
mattyqueen: WEEWEECHU a hapi bufday, <barman gt me my usual of kaikai nd agege bread> oga kay, pls am begn, if its nt possble 4 u 2 update evewiday, jst start nxt year, ntin do u. SIGNED SENATE PRESIDENT OF DZ THREAD.
Aiit captain here is ur usual pls enjoy
*guys rmb if u nid anytin contact me m d barman/bouncer of dis thread*
Thanks 4ur cooperation
Signed:walewunmi (barman)
Re: The Complete Assassin by osadhordy(m): 3:01am On Dec 21, 2013
I can't wait to read it @kayemjay please be fast with the update
Re: The Complete Assassin by adebayo201: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
osadhordy: I can't wait to read it @kayemjay please be fast with the update
please be patient with him! He wants to give it to us hot I guess!
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Oga Walewunmi, pls we need two plates of catfish peppersoup, one nkwobi, and one plate of isiewu on this table pls, and pls add one more alomo for Don kross.

Na tru o, KMJ ha far Beesqueezy na. She's been MIA on dis thread, abi she don start oil company ni?
Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
bodashee: Oga Walewunmi, pls we need two plates of catfish peppersoup, one nkwobi, and one plate of isiewu on this table pls, and pls add one more alomo for Don kross.
[quote author=bodashee]Oga Walewunmi, pls we need two plates of catfish peppersoup, one nkwobi, and one plate of isiewu on this table pls, and pls add one more alomo for Don kross.
Hahahaha Barman Give Lady Bodashee double of errfin she ordered for, bills on me *Money no be problem* n plz return d alomo, am alwedy 800,000,000ft Above Sea level
Re: The Complete Assassin by stefikal(f): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
bodashee: Oga Walewunmi, pls we need two plates of catfish peppersoup, one nkwobi, and one plate of isiewu on this table pls, and pls add one more alomo for Don kross.

Na tru o, KMJ ha far Beesqueezy na. She's been MIA on dis thread, abi she don start oil company ni?

I be wan ask about beesqueezy before oooo...he good as person talk my mind
Re: The Complete Assassin by walewunmi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=don kross][/quote]
Lol 800,000,000 feet above sea level ke u don dey go planet mars b dat abeg cum back to planet earth oh we nid u here...aiit d damsel's order coming up in d next fifteen minutes grin...while I do dat pls prepare ur credit card for payment tanx grin
***guys remember if u nid anytin ranging from foods 2drinks lemme know m d barman/waiter of dis thread thanks***
Re: The Complete Assassin by Cheriepet: 1:15am On Dec 22, 2013
come, who siddon for my seat, u no c my name for there.

3Dimension who u allow make e collect my seat, carry comot or i go carry catapult scatter him head.

Oga Frank u wan collabo Oga Kay, oboy yeeee dat work go be die. abeg make una start sharpedely me no fit wait.

Kay happy birthday to u in advance, wishing u all gud things of life with plenty of laughter, joy, hapiness n peace of mind.
Re: The Complete Assassin by philtrum(m): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2013
stefikal! get up for daddy.
Re: The Complete Assassin by stefikal(f): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2013
philtrum: stefikal! get up for daddy.

undecided who be ur daddy?tongue
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2013
Update Deleted.

Visit amazingkevinjohn..com

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Complete Assassin by KingzPen(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2013
Nice Piece Boss... Sorry about your dad... May His Soul Rest In Perfect Peace...

Following...
Re: The Complete Assassin by ministerblessed: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2013
9ce one Kay! So sorry abt ur loss. Abeg share d cake reach me oooh.....
Re: The Complete Assassin by VivyGift(f): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2013
RIP to the dead cry
Re: The Complete Assassin by adebayo201: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2013
Waoh! nice piece again! I go dey follow follow u nani!

rip Mr john! may his soul rest in peace..... Amen!
Re: The Complete Assassin by 3Dimension: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Cheriepet: come, who siddon for my seat, u no c my name for there.

3Dimension who u allow make e collect my seat, carry comot or i go carry catapult scatter him head.

Oga Frank u wan collabo Oga Kay, oboy yeeee dat work go be die. abeg make una start sharpedely me no fit wait.

Kay happy birthday to u in advance, wishing u all gud things of life with plenty of laughter, joy, hapiness n peace of mind.
. Lailai nobody fit sit for ur seat. Ur seat is highly reserved @ the front row.

Firstly sorry about ur loss kmj
Secondly: where is d parry? Cos the birthday oma badt gan!! Hbd bro
Re: The Complete Assassin by stefikal(f): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
Someone give me an handkerchief,
cry d narration got me sad only to discover its based on a true life story..
Sorry abt ur dad KMJ, I know d feeling cos I lost my dad early dis year...It is well.

To even wish happy bday come dey do me sumhow now but life goes on...happy bday, may u live long to celebrate more, may ur kids,grandkids and family live to celebrate many more years with u and ur future wife...

Tnks 4 d update

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by tohero(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Can i get an Autograph?. M a new FAN.
u r doin a grt work here.pls continue to put d smiles on our faces

sori 4 d loss bro!
Re: The Complete Assassin by DEllaluv(f): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
stefikal: Someone give me an handkerchief,
Sorry abt ur dad KMJ, I know d feeling cos I lost my dad early dis year...It is well.

To even wish happy bday come dey do me sumhow now but life goes on...happy bday, may u live long to celebrate more, may ur kids,grandkids and family live to celebrate many more years with u and ur future wife...

Tnks 4 d update

exactly
Re: The Complete Assassin by chade(f): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
stefikal: Someone give me an handkerchief,

....amen..
Tnks 4 d update
suspense filled nd action packed novel......
#Passing by#
Re: The Complete Assassin by Heyzee200(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
m so sori 4 d loss bro..may hz soul RIP!Amen..ff!

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by SexySapphire(f): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Dis is a really touching piece. May God continue to give rest to the dead. So sorry about ur dad Kmj, same goes to Stefikal also.

HBD in advance Kay

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.